RWNM

mak2

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2022
Indiana
I try really hard to keep up with the misinformation floating around the internet on the right wing noise machine. It lets me know what perception of reality my relatives, friends and neighbors are believing today. Well I just left the gym and while I was there one of the loyal Trumpest who doesnt usually seem extremely whacky, was going on about, to who ever would listen, Biden, Hillary and Hunter were being arrested tomorrow. One of the weightlifters looked at him like he was crazy, and he said, "Hey, go home and do your research." Before I venture off into the bowels of the right wing noise machine, can someone just fill me in on what is supposedly going on?

I try really hard to keep up with the misinformation floating around the internet on the right wing noise machine. It lets me know what perception of reality my relatives, friends and neighbors are believing today. Well I just left the gym and while I was there one of the loyal Trumpest who doesnt usually seem extremely whacky, was going on about, to who ever would listen, Biden, Hillary and Hunter were being arrested tomorrow. One of the weightlifters looked at him like he was crazy, and he said, "Hey, go home and do your research." Before I venture off into the bowels of the right wing noise machine, can someone just fill me in on what is supposedly going on?

I think you made all this horseshit up.

Shall we also discuss the LWNM that spewed non-stop bullshit about Trump everyday since he walked down that elevator? Almost none of it was true or ever verified, nor did they issue retractions.

What's your gender and how shall we address you and when are we burning down a Best Buy?

I think you made all this horseshit up.

Shall we also discuss the LWNM that spewed non-stop bullshit about Trump everyday since he walked down that elevator? Almost none of it was true or ever verified, nor did they issue retractions.
Why the deflection or projection or what ever it is? IF there is no fantasy Hillary hanging, or Biden arrests, or whatever that is all you have to say. Why so defensive?

Why the deflection or projection or what ever it is? IF there is no fantasy Hillary hanging, or Biden arrests, or whatever that is all you have to say. Why so defensive?

I think you already know there is no fantasy hanging of Biden, Hillary, or anyone else. In fact, I think you made it all up and tried to blame the so-called RWNM when in fact you provided absolutely nothing ti back it up. Talk about misinformation, you bitched about the RWNM citing a possibility that I do not find anywhere in the usual RW media sites. So I thought it only fair to point out the rampant misinformation from the LWNM. Funny how the Left accuses the Right of the very things they are guilty of.

I think you already know there is no fantasy hanging of Biden, Hillary, or anyone else. In fact, I think you made it all up and tried to blame the so-called RWNM when in fact you provided absolutely nothing ti back it up. Talk about misinformation, you bitched about the RWNM citing a possibility that I do not find anywhere in the usual RW media sites. So I thought it only fair to point out the rampant misinformation from the LWNM. Funny how the Left accuses the Right of the very things they are guilty of.
Great. Thanks. Let me ask you this. Does the Left lies and misinformation justify the right? The only reason I ask is because it would not surprise me at all if this was true. About every few weeks there so RW story about Hillary or Hunter going to jail. In Hillary's case it has been since the 90's she was going to jail. Didnt some RWNM nutter go to a Pizza Place to take out Hillary from child sex slave trade or something. Say what you want, but considering history, it was a reasonable question.

Keep me posted!

For nine, going on ten, years now, Hillary's arrest has been imminent.

The RWNM has pinned their latest hope on John Durham's latest investigation. They misread an indictment of a low-level employee at a law firm who is three or four degrees removed from Hillary, and their magical thinking led them to believe Hillary is somehow implicated in spying on Trump's White House, which never actually happened.

Also, Hunter Biden was paid millions of dollars by Ukraine to move the DNC servers there and his dad bragged about it.

In other news, windmill noise causes cancer and the California wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

I don't know why anyone cares if Biden is arrested since he is going to die six months ago or something.

Just like to say I have lost track of how many Trump or a member of his family is going to jail threads I have seen here I pay no more attention to them than I do the the Hillary or Hunter is going to jail BS. My advice to all ignore the partisan click bait headlines from partisan hack sites you will be better informed and happier when you do.

Great. Thanks. Let me ask you this. Does the Left lies and misinformation justify the right? The only reason I ask is because it would not surprise me at all if this was true. About every few weeks there so RW story about Hillary or Hunter going to jail. In Hillary's case it has been since the 90's she was going to jail. Didnt some RWNM nutter go to a Pizza Place to take out Hillary from child sex slave trade or something. Say what you want, but considering history, it was a reasonable question.
That's all Q nonsense. It's bubbling just below the surface and totally in favor of Putin.

In fact they think HE is one of the "White Hats"

Does the Left lies and misinformation justify the right?

NO. IMHO, the lies and misinformation from the Left exceeds that from the Right by quite a bit. Some people justify lying to be okay cuz the other does it so why shouldn't we? The answer to that is because it's wrong, 2 wrongs do not make a right. There is entirely too much dishonesty out there, and it's gotten to the point where few people trust the media these days and that is unfortunate.

About every few weeks there so RW story about Hillary or Hunter going to jail.

There are opinions written that say they ought to go to jail, which is different from any stories that say they actually are going to jail. An opinion is neither a lie nor is it misinformation. If you want to claim that these opinions may have misinformation in them, that could be but pales in comparison to that coming from the Left.

Didnt some RWNM nutter go to a Pizza Place to take out Hillary from child sex slave trade or something

I know absolutely nothing about that, and that is garbage. There are nutters on both sides, and I don't think we should smear either side for the actions of the nutters.

NO. IMHO, the lies and misinformation from the Left exceeds that from the Right by quite a bit. Some people justify lying to be okay cuz the other does it so why shouldn't we? The answer to that is because it's wrong, 2 wrongs do not make a right. There is entirely too much dishonesty out there, and it's gotten to the point where few people trust the media these days and that is unfortunate.

There are opinions written that say they ought to go to jail, which is different from any stories that say they actually are going to jail. An opinion is neither a lie nor is it misinformation. If you want to claim that these opinions may have misinformation in them, that could be but pales in comparison to that coming from the Left.

I know absolutely nothing about that, and that is garbage. There are nutters on both sides, and I don't think we should smear either side for the actions of the nutters.
There were tens of thousands of those nutters on Jan 6

Democrats don't go to jail for their crimes. It is a badge of honor and the get promoted.

They said spying on Trump was garbage too , remember?

Forum List

Back