Rw policy think tank goes after Trump

so they think the public isn't smart enough to think for themselves and they feel a need to infuse some hearty doses of propaganda into the process...

I notice they aren't SUPPORTING a candidate...their whole purpose of spending a million dollars is to attack and disparage trump and try to sow uncertainty among voters ... not gonna work..people see through these kind of tactics..

just more evidence BOTH parties are scared of a grassroots movement of american patriots who are tired of career politicians...

They were hounding him for donations. He made their letters public. He didn't pony up with the money, hence the attack.

so they think the public isn't smart enough to think for themselves and they feel a need to infuse some hearty doses of propaganda into the process...

I notice they aren't SUPPORTING a candidate...their whole purpose of spending a million dollars is to attack and disparage trump and try to sow uncertainty among voters ... not gonna work..people see through these kind of tactics..

just more evidence BOTH parties are scared of a grassroots movement of american patriots who are tired of career politicians...

Get ready....his approval rating are going to sky rocket again.

Attack-ads are like other people's opinions......nobody cares.

Disagree strongly

..advertising of ALL kinds isn't just random pictures and words...big money is spent on focus groups to learn how to target a demographic and manipulate public opinion. Those are facts, not a theory.
Look up edward bernays sometime. Check out "operation mockingbird". Interesting stuff.

Nothing you see in any media is an "accident".

Disagree strongly

..advertising of ALL kinds isn't just random pictures and words...big money is spent on focus groups to learn how to target a demographic and manipulate public opinion. Those are facts, not a theory.
Look up edward bernays sometime. Check out "operation mockingbird". Interesting stuff.

I think most, not all, Americans see these attack ads for what they are.....total bullshit. People already form their opinions and attack ads don't sway people one way or another. If someone likes Trump (or any other candidate for that matter) an attack ad isn't going to make them go "I didn't know that!!! Fuck that man/woman!! I'm going with Joe now!!!"

Attack ads are passe......people tune out. They aren't anything they haven't read or heard anywhere else. We are in the information age.

Disagree strongly

I think most, not all, Americans see these attack ads for what they are.....total bullshit. People already form their opinions and attack ads don't sway people one way or another. If someone likes Trump (or any other candidate for that matter) an attack ad isn't going to make them go "I didn't know that!!! Fuck that man/woman!! I'm going with Joe now!!!"

Attack ads are passe......people tune out. They aren't anything they haven't read or heard anywhere else. We are in the information age.

overt attack ads don't fool many people...

propaganda is a real tool used by government and media to target specific audiences to sway their opinions or motivate them to move in certain directions.

that article wasn't an attack ad..it was propaganda...

I agree. Americans are getting sick of politicians who make a pretty good living for themselves off our hard earned tax dollar. If Americans knew what kind of perks these clowns have voted for themselves the shit would hit the fan.

They don't like Trump because he can't be bought and he isn't going to tow the party line. Of course they are against him. He's not one of them.

Club for Growth are Neo-Conservatives- not conservatives. There is a significant difference.

Conservative- . Someone who believes in traditional morality and capitalism, and the need for a limited government to allow both to flourish.

Neoconservative – A "neocon" is more inclined than other conservatives toward vigorous government in the service of the goals of traditional morality and pro-business policies. Tends to favor a very strong foreign policy of America as well.

Paleoconservative – "Paleocons" want less US involvement in foreign affairs than other conservatives and oppose mass immigration.

Guess which one Trump is?

Club for Growth are Neo-Conservatives- not conservatives. There is a significant difference.

Conservative- . Someone who believes in traditional morality and capitalism, and the need for a limited government to allow both to flourish.

Neoconservative – A "neocon" is more inclined than other conservatives toward vigorous government in the service of the goals of traditional morality and pro-business policies. Tends to favor a very strong foreign policy of America as well.

Paleoconservative – "Paleocons" want less US involvement in foreign affairs than other conservatives and oppose mass immigration.

Dude, that is hilarious.

What part of "morality" was it when he was fucking other women who weren't his wife? Or should I say, "wives."

The Club for Growth has been one of the most active conservative think tanks for decades. They have championed free market capitalism since their inception.

Trump's not a conservative. Donald Trump is a populist demagogue. He's what you expect in third-world basket cases like Argentina, not in a serious country like the United States. "Trump is a conservative" is the biggest example of political cognitive dissonance since conservatives thought the polls were "skewered." The Trumpians have gone so Full Retard, they now think someone who wants to raise taxes and restrict capitalism is "conservative," and criticize long-standing conservative institutions. They'll believe anything Trump tells them, and convince themselves that it's "conservative."

Un-fucking-believable.

The conservative ecosystem has created a Frankenstein that is turning on themselves.

Last edited:

Disagree strongly

Politicians use attack ads because they work.

They show them in front of focus groups to find which attack ads evoke the most negative responses.

I wish it weren't true, but it is.

Dude, that is hilarious.

What part of "morality" was it when he was fucking other women who weren't his wife? Or should I say, "wives."

The Club for Growth has been one of the most active conservative think tanks for decades. They have championed free market capitalism since their inception.

Trump's not a conservative. Donald Trump is a populist demagogue. He's what you expect in third-world basket cases like Argentina, not in a serious country like the United States. "Trump is a conservative" is the biggest example of political cognitive dissonance since conservatives thought the polls were "skewered." The Trumpians have gone so Full Retard, they now think someone who wants to raise taxes and restrict capitalism is "conservative," and criticize long-standing conservative institutions. They'll believe anything Trump tells them, and convince themselves that it's "conservative."

Un-fucking-believable.

The conservative ecosystem has created a Frankenstein that is turning on themselves.

2002786.jpg

:rofl:

PS- Club for Growth has only been around for 16 years, not decades. Also, the polls were not "skewered", they were "Skewed". :rofl: :thup:

Chill out Toro- before your head explodes!!

A loser.

Forum List

Back