Trump is trying to shake down a pro-MAGA think tank for 'millions'

You shield yourself from anything and everything that would make Trump look good due to TDS.
The Pee Wee Herman defense won't help you. Sorry.

Thanks for stopping by another thread to announce to everyone that you are terrified of the topic and won't be talking about it.

But it's pretty embarrassing and childish that Trump thinks that money is his. Some people are just born thieves, I guess.

The Pee Wee Herman defense won't help you. Sorry.

Thanks for stopping by another thread to announce to everyone that you are terrified of the topic and won't be talking about it.

But it's pretty embarrassing and childish that Trump thinks that money is his. Some people are just born thieves, I guess.
The person who is terrified is YOU. Trump is either tied or ahead in every single swing state poll.

He thinks he deserves a cut from "the america first policy institute", a think tank dedicated to supporting him and his agenda.

Adds a whole new dimension to "eating their own", don't it?

Just say orange man bad and we'll understand what it is you are trying to say

Exactly.

You need to stop.
Stop pointing out that tRump is a deraigned criminal?
\
Sorry, but no. When he is no longer relevant I will, but not until then.

No one can be allowed to forget.

He thinks he deserves a cut from "the america first policy institute", a think tank dedicated to supporting him and his agenda.

🙄

You are one fifth away, dude. Slurp, slurp, slurp!

Forum List

Back