Русский / English ... language... Differences

You are still very young and inexperienced Jew ...
If you are interested ...
Then I can tell you how this shit started in Russia in the mid-1990s

In the mid-1990s, I was no longer interested in TV in any form, so satellite TV and passed by me :) I and Internet TV got only when the children began to grow up :D Satellite TV could interest me in the late 1980s or early 1990s, but then it was not available in an accessible form;)

You are still very young and inexperienced Jew ...
If you are interested ...
Then I can tell you how this shit started in Russia in the mid-1990s

In the mid-1990s, I was no longer interested in TV in any form, so satellite TV and passed by me :) I and Internet TV got only when the children began to grow up :D Satellite TV could interest me in the late 1980s or early 1990s, but then it was not available in an accessible form;)
Are you an engineer who is familiar with television?

Это не статистика, а чушь собачья

Show more reliable statistics. And these figures quite correspond to what I observe in reality. Even in the villages full of satellite dishes.

img_7744.jpg

With a simple analog TV? I know perfectly well how it works and more than once I repaired my own old Record-340 :) Here's how, for example, modern digital DVB-TV works - yes, I do not know, never crossed. But I do not think that there are any differences from any batch TV.

But what does this have to do with the accessibility of foreign information channels in Russia?

With a simple analog TV? I know perfectly well how it works and more than once I repaired my own old Record-340 :) Here's how, for example, modern digital DVB-TV works - yes, I do not know, never crossed. But I do not think that there are any differences from any batch TV.

But what does this have to do with the accessibility of foreign information channels in Russia?
Your knowledge does not allow you to talk about satellite TV ...

What is your level of TV repair?

My name is in Hebrew, it is not Russian.
But thanks for proving my point.
:)

חַג פּוּרִים שָׂמַח!
Thank you! I spent my Purim at Home Depot, not a place many of my Lansmen are known to frequent. I could have had fun though, I could have yeld "ICE" and half the customers would have fleed the building. :)

Американцы, хорошь блевать на монитор :04:

French, German, British are not allowed to speak politically IN RUSSIA. STOP SMOKING the drugs.
...Most of the children in Russia study English at schools. And how many Americans are learning Russian? :)

You had better keep that in mind.

Oh you're 100% right about that, but even being fluent in Russian wouldn't be enough. One must also have a keen awareness of Russian societal customs, culture, and attitudes.
You could try signing up for VKONTAKTE and practicing your fluent Russian skills and you'd still be "made" and found out very quickly if you "behaved as a Westerner".

The reason the Internet Research Agency is such a high value place is because not only must an employee be fluent in English, they must also have some awareness of how Americans behave, how we talk, how we view the world. It is not going to be easy to counter Russian disinfo psyops, not nearly as easy as some might think.

French, German, British are not allowed to speak politically IN RUSSIA. STOP SMOKING the drugs.

Russia is now responding to information sanctions from the US begins to conduct a fairly strict information policy. Nevertheless, I can watch Euronews, BBC, Deutsche Welle, France24 and other Western channels on TV.

View attachment 179644

But this, in fact, is only a very small part of the information flow from the West. We receive much more information from the Internet (3/4 Russians use the Internet daily) and from Western mass culture. The overwhelming majority of films and literature in Russia are Western :)
But the reverse exchange is practically absent. The average US resident knows almost nothing about what is happening in Russia from Russian sources. At that time, as most Russians know from the US from Western sources. What do you think, after that, Russia is better known about the US or is better known in the US about Russia? :)
And, incidentally, to return to the mainstream topic. Most of the children in Russia study English at schools. And how many Americans are learning Russian? :)
These are paid TV channels ...
To prove that there is more freedom in Russia, you should give references to the Central Television Channels

LOL...more freedom in Russia...Litvinenko might disagree with you there, so might a few of his contemporaries, if they were still alive.

The Consequences of Crossing Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...utin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways

Американцы, хорошь блевать на монитор :04:
Русские, хорошо мастурбировать на мониторе

We know that you do. Technology to Russian people only since less than one generation.
We will poison you before you poison us.

Look how you already killing yourselves with cars!

More freedom in Russia, if you don't have make wedding cakes for gay weddings.
This is not true, in modern Russia there are many more cakes than in America and CCCR, but they are not tasty .... but still funny

Русские, хорошо мастурбировать на мониторе
You write uninteresting and offensive ...
This phrase sounds like this
Русские, хорошь драчить перед монитором
In Russia, this is not even an insult to your opponent, and you show yourself as a complete boor and idiot

Last edited:
I can't believe Selivan said "In Russian, each letter sounds like it is written"
Jiminy Crickets, I can't even wrap my tongue around the name of that Russian adoption attorney lady who is such a scandal in the Trump campaign, let alone spell it. Same with every Russian novel I've ever tried to read. Same with the Mueller indictment of 13 who-sits. I can't keep straight a jumble of letters that make no phonetic sense whatsoever.
Russian is impenetrable.
It's a bullshit...
Learn Russian language...
-------------------------------------------------- -----------
When you learn the Russian language, you can understand the "language of the enemy" and argue with me ...
While you're watching CNN and I'm not interested ...
Eat my HAT
But really, the fact that I suck at foreign languages doesn't mean I was insulting Russian. I just can't pronounce it, even in my head, so I can't keep straight who is who if the names are Russian.

OL, it's OK to insult a Russian, they take offense at everything anyway! They have so much to be sensitive about.

This topic is closed

- This creature has Russian citizenship
- But he is not Russian, but foul "Rogul"
- It calls for the killing of Russians
-------------------------------------------------- ------
Any person of this forum who speaks to him is automatically included in my personal IGNOR

Pig.JPG

Forum List

Back