Русский / English ... language... Differences

French, German, British are not allowed to speak politically IN RUSSIA. STOP SMOKING the drugs.

Russia is now responding to information sanctions from the US begins to conduct a fairly strict information policy. Nevertheless, I can watch Euronews, BBC, Deutsche Welle, France24 and other Western channels on TV.

photo_2018-03-01_10-37-03.jpg

But this, in fact, is only a very small part of the information flow from the West. We receive much more information from the Internet (3/4 Russians use the Internet daily) and from Western mass culture. The overwhelming majority of films and literature in Russia are Western :)
But the reverse exchange is practically absent. The average US resident knows almost nothing about what is happening in Russia from Russian sources. At that time, as most Russians know from the US from Western sources. What do you think, after that, Russia is better known about the US or is better known in the US about Russia? :)
And, incidentally, to return to the mainstream topic. Most of the children in Russia study English at schools. And how many Americans are learning Russian? :)

French, German, British are not allowed to speak politically IN RUSSIA. STOP SMOKING the drugs.

Russia is now responding to information sanctions from the US begins to conduct a fairly strict information policy. Nevertheless, I can watch Euronews, BBC, Deutsche Welle, France24 and other Western channels on TV.

View attachment 179644

But this, in fact, is only a very small part of the information flow from the West. We receive much more information from the Internet (3/4 Russians use the Internet daily) and from Western mass culture. The overwhelming majority of films and literature in Russia are Western :)
But the reverse exchange is practically absent. The average US resident knows almost nothing about what is happening in Russia from Russian sources. At that time, as most Russians know from the US from Western sources. What do you think, after that, Russia is better known about the US or is better known in the US about Russia? :)
And, incidentally, to return to the mainstream topic. Most of the children in Russia study English at schools. And how many Americans are learning Russian? :)
These are paid TV channels ...
To prove that there is more freedom in Russia, you should give references to the Central Television Channels

By the way, I'm interested ....
Is BEELINE TV better than TRICOLOR?

These are paid TV channels ...

In Russia, services of paid channels (satellite TV and the Internet) are used by more than 80% of the population. One ether TV is watched only by very poor people.

To prove that there is more freedom in Russia, you should give references to the Central Television Channels

And in the US, Russian channels are broadcasted on a free, free-to-air television?

By the way, I did not say that there is more freedom in Russia. I refuted a specific statement, which said: "French, German, British are not allowed to speak politically IN RUSSIA". This statement is false, like most of such accusations.

By the way, I'm interested ....
Is BEELINE TV better than TRICOLOR?

Internet TV (Beeline TV) quality is better than satellite (Tricolor).

By the number of available channels I can not compare, since I do not use satellite TV. On Beeline TV, I have a standard base package for 270 rubles per month ($4.8 per month) per 100+ channels. But really at my home the TV is watched only by children on children's channels :)

In Russia, services of paid channels (satellite TV and the Internet) are used by more than 80% of the population. One ether TV is watched only by very poor people.
I use only the channels of central television ...
Am I a poor man? :04:

By the number of available channels I can not compare, since I do not use satellite TV. On Beeline TV, I have a standard base package for 270 rubles per month ($4.8 per month) per 100+ channels. But really at my home the TV is watched only by children on children's channels :)
Thank you, but I'm not asking about the price ...
I'm interested in "KIDOK"
---------------------------------------------
If you used TRICOLOR, then you should know ...

No, as I wrote above, I do not use satellite TV. In a year and a half, I plan to move from Moscow to Kaliningrad, there is no Beeline TV, so I guess I'll be taking satellite TV :) But it will not be soon.

No, as I wrote above, I do not use satellite TV. In a year and a half, I plan to move from Moscow to Kaliningrad, there is no Beeline TV, so I guess I'll be taking satellite TV :) But it will not be soon.

You are still very young and inexperienced Jew ...
If you are interested ...
Then I can tell you how this shit started in Russia in the mid-1990s
-----------------------------
Starting with "Cosmos-TV" ......

=======================================
Only I will do it when I have a Mood

Last edited:
Это не статистика, а чушь собачья

Forum List

Back