Russia's Unreasonable Demands for Peace Deal!

Russians are abused in russia

And have been since the marxists took over in 1917

Annexing Ukraine will not change that
Absurdly silly coming from an American whose country is the biggest terrorist force on ther planet and spies on everything and everybody .

Absurdly silly coming from an American whose country is the biggest terrorist force on ther planet and spies on everything and everybody .
And you are coming to us from where?

The penis envy of foreigners toward America never ends

Actually, the countries which now are members of NATO have been invading Russia at least one time a century for more than a thousand of years.
A thousand years ago thats what countries did - they invaded each other

Thats how russia became such a large country with so many different languages spoken

They invaded their neighbors

Which is what putin is doing in Ukraine right now

Western Europe has advanced considerably since the 17th Century and has no desire to invade russia or anyone else

Its why tiny little Switzerland with no nukes and almost no army can sleep at night with NATO on its doorstep

Last edited:
And you are coming to us from where?

The penis envy of foreigners toward America never ends
So cognitively rigid that you imagine that disgust from the rest of the world is unreal. You have been humiliated most recently in Syria and Afghanistan . Now you are being made to look third class in Khazaria . Russia will not bargain with the losers and believe you me , you are all time losers these days

Try to understand that this war is a 'life or death' struggle for both America and Russia.

Russia is going to align with China, the Brics, and 3/4's of the world's countries.
America must defeat Russia and this is the last opportunity.
If you're insinuating all conflict is economically based , i'm sure you'll have few nay sayers Don
~S~

From the Russian point of view it is Russian land.
Yes

Its the same mental confusion that causes Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light to believe he’s really a little girl

But the world does not have to pander to their delusions

So cognitively rigid that you imagine that disgust from the rest of the world is unreal. You have been humiliated most recently in Syria and Afghanistan . Now you are being made to look third class in Khazaria . Russia will not bargain with the losers and believe you me , you are all time losers these days
There is a big difference

America never tried to annex syria or afghanistan the way russia is doing in ukraine

What Chinese aggression? you Western MSM stooge.
Name calling....proving juvenile mental capacity and ignorance...and yet you somehow believe that you are capable of intelligent discussion. (Fantasy)
That's quite a combination you have going there.

...and yet you somehow believe that you are capable of intelligent discussion.
Yes I am - you are not, - see your pathetic, dishonest claim of "Chinese aggression", has China since 1980 ever bombed anyone? attacked any country? NO NEVER

Political distorted people like you will declare a rebar issue along the Indian-Chinese border, a major war - whilst Afghanistan was off course a Peace-mission and no US military, or NATO ever involved in killings and bombings in Syria, nor Iraq, nor Serbia, nor Libya - you MSM stooge.

Yes I am - you are not, - see your pathetic, dishonest claim of "Chinese aggression", has China since 1980 ever bombed anyone? attacked any country? NO NEVER

Political distorted people like you will declare a rebar issue along the Indian-Chinese border, a major war - whilst Afghanistan was off course a Peace-mission and no US military, or NATO ever involved in killings and bombings in Syria, nor Iraq, nor Serbia, nor Libya - you MSM stooge.
Clearly, you lack the moral clarity to see what is going on. The US has not entered any conflict for the purpose of acquiring the land, people or wealth of another nation since before WWI, but Russia has invaded Ukraine for just that purpose and China is threatening to invade Taiwan for just that purpose.

So my childish edge lord.....you continue to show your ignorance in every international situation. And yes, you have completely fulfilled every requirement of the title "edge lord".

You want a different title? Change your behavior.

Clearly, you lack the moral clarity to see what is going on.
Turn to personal attacks if you must.
The US has not entered any conflict for the purpose of acquiring the land, people or wealth of another nation since before WWI,
That was the very purpose of the Vietnam war, which was the most murderous of them all.
but Russia has invaded Ukraine for just that purpose and China is threatening to invade Taiwan for just that purpose.
America is the reason why it is itself involved in a proxy war against Russia. I'm pretty sure you know the truth so I'll leave it there for now. RFK jr. knows the truth and he's gathered a 20% backing so far.

Leave the personal insults aside or you'll end up arguing with yourself.

Turn to personal attacks if you must.

That was the very purpose of the Vietnam war, which was the most murderous of them all.

America is the reason why it is itself involved in a proxy war against Russia. I'm pretty sure you know the truth so I'll leave it there for now. RFK jr. knows the truth and he's gathered a 20% backing so far.

Leave the personal insults aside or you'll end up arguing with yourself.
I'm not arguing, I'm pointing to a fact you keep running away from: that America's conflicts have been for the purpose of preserving the system of laws and treaties that benefit all the peoples of the world, and Russia's conflicts are fought only to acquire he land, people and wealth of other nations.

I'm not arguing, I'm pointing to a fact you keep running away from: that America's conflicts have been for the purpose of preserving the system of laws and treaties that benefit all the peoples of the world, and Russia's conflicts are fought only to acquire he land, people and wealth of other nations.
Your biggest issue is that you've found a foreigner who doesn't run away.

But I 'do' terminate discussions in which an American turns to personal insults. If you have anything more to say that you haven't already said then do so. If it meets my standard of being worthy of a reply, you'll get one.

I don't have the time or patience to revisit your talking points repeatedly.

Your biggest issue is that you've found a foreigner who doesn't run away.

But I 'do' terminate discussions in which an American turns to personal insults. If you have anything more to say that you haven't already said then do so. If it meets my standard of being worthy of a reply, you'll get one.

I don't have the time or patience to revisit your talking points repeatedly.
Meaning you continue to run away from the fact that while US has been fighting in conflicts to preserve and protect the system of laws and treaties that benefit the peoples of all nations, Russia only fights in conflicts for the purpose of acquiring the land, people and wealth of other nations.

So my childish edge lord.....you continue to show your ignorance in every international situation. And yes, you have completely fulfilled every requirement of the title "edge lord".

You want a different title? Change your behavior.
Typical reaction and statements of a MSM stooge - can't come up with any proof, but replies with unsubstantiated nonsense - well done MSM stooge.

Typical reaction and statements of a MSM stooge - can't come up with any proof, but replies with unsubstantiated nonsense - well done MSM stooge.
Well,
I guess you don't have anything true, substantive, or relevant. I haven't said anything that is not EASILY searchable or untrue.

Well,
I guess you don't have anything true, substantive, or relevant. I haven't said anything that is not EASILY searchable or untrue.
You "guess" - well you are damn right about that.

My question to you was:

Since then you never answered - but posted another 3 nonsensical, bullshit posts reciting pure Western MSM infotainment.

And I had further stated: Has China since 1980 ever bombed anyone? attacked any country? NO NEVER
According to you - that's easily searchable
Great - so show me your easily searchable truth - about China having attacked or bombed any country since 1980

You "guess" - well you are damn right about that.

My question to you was:

Since then you never answered - but posted another 3 nonsensical, bullshit posts reciting pure Western MSM infotainment.

And I had further stated: Has China since 1980 ever bombed anyone? attacked any country? NO NEVER
According to you - that's easily searchable
Great - so show me your easily searchable truth - about China having attacked or bombed any country since 1980
Yes China has....
It's even stolen from Russia. Do some freaking learning from someone other than Russian Oligarchs.

Forum List

Back