Russia's invasion of Ukraine will end Biden's presidency

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm calling it right now: If Russia steps in and takes the Ukraine, all of Joe and Hunter Biden's unscrupulous business dealings with Ukraine will be made public by the Russian government.

Remember Burisma?

"The sole reason that a company like Burisma was willing to pay a drug-addled son of the Vice President of the United States so much money for a no-show job wasn’t to buy his expertise in natural gas exploration and drilling.. Hunter Biden’s sordid memoir, Beautiful Things, published last year, makes it clear that, during the period in question, he was a wreck of a human being who spent lavishly on crack and methamphetamine, which he consumed in expensive hotel rooms in the company of prostitutes. It would seem that the obvious point of paying Hunter Biden was to buy protection from the American official in charge of Ukraine policy—Joe Biden."

What Does Vladimir Putin Have on Joe Biden?

I hope Hunter had a good time.

The drug-addicted son of a former Vice President has as little business being on the board of an oil and gas exploration and drilling company, as does Joe Biden being the President of the US.

Neither one are capable of performing the job.

The drug-addicted son of a former Vice President has as little business being on the board of an oil and gas exploration and drilling company, as does Joe Biden being the President of the US.

Ain't life a bitch for us little people?

I would not be surprised if Biden doesn't make it a full term, but there are many possible reasons looming why that may happen.

Russia doesn't need to end Biden's stolen Presidency.

The Turnip in Chief can do it all by himself. ;)

As was the case with "W" but I digress. What would be the result if he were impeached and Hunter jailed. We would still be saddled with Kameltoe, or if she was removed as well, Piglosi? I just hope we can hold out till Nov. and both houses turn over.

In your dreams.... and Putin's and his boy friend Trump's! :)

Every one on their board was overpaid and knew nothing...it's what companies do, who are trying to show a good face, after a disgrace...hire people, new people who have a good name or standing ...on their boards and with their leadership.

Joe Biden gave Burisma nothing....it wasn't Joe they needed to impress with their new board members and leadership.

None the less, Hunter should not have taken the job offer, for appearance alone.

In your dreams.... and Putin's and his boy friend Trump's! :)

Every one on their board was overpaid and knew nothing...it's what companies do, who are trying to show a good face, after a disgrace...hire people, new people who have a good name or standing ...on their boards and with their leadership.

Joe Biden gave Burisma nothing....it wasn't Joe they needed to impress with their new board members and leadership.

None the less, Hunter should not have taken the job offer, for appearance alone.
You really need to take off the blinders lady.

Forum List

Back