Russians Insult Obama Naming Black Goat After Him

"Goat" in Russian is an insult used for obtuse, obstinate and headstrong people.

That would more accurately describe ignorant, trailer trash, inbred, racist, human garbage - like the OP.

For that matter, it also describes RWNJ traitors who side against their own country and worship Pooting - like the OP.

"Goat" in Russian is an insult used for obtuse, obstinate and headstrong people.

That would more accurately describe ignorant, trailer trash, inbred, racist, human garbage - like the OP.

For that matter, it also describes RWNJ traitors who side against their own country and worship Pooting - like the OP.

POOTIN named the goat?

I would be proud if someone named his goat after me

I was very young when I named my cat after my very much believed grand mother. She took it as the compliment it was.

Patriotic Americans don't care what Pooting's Russia thinks of our country or our president. If they do care, its about their own country and president - not the Russians.

Honestly, I remember a time when right or left, Dem or Repub, you were loyal to your own country. Now we have a whole sub-human culture like the OP who hate their own country.

Tissue?

POOTIN named the goat?

Don't know but Pooting is who many RWNJs worship and have said they prefer over their own president. I guess they really like dictators.

Funny thing is, the OP wouldn't get away with his garbage spewing if he were in Russia and he's too stupid to know it.

f_c4590c3126_zps0b19eab7.jpg

Wow, Luddy...you seem really upset. Putin has made Barrypuppet look weak and it should embarrass all the leftards that stand behind this clown. Don't be mad at Putin for punking Barrypuppet...be mad because Barrypuppet is just a joke.
Think of it as a "wake up" call.

Tensions must be high if it makes world news that a black goat in Russia is named "Obama."

In case you didn't know, Russians are racist against anyone with dark skin. I had an Armenian client, he went to Moscow and they wouldn't even let him wait in the food line because he was dark-skinned.

Russia has always been a backwards, third-world country, and the corruption of its people ensure that it will never make any real progress.

POOTIN named the goat?
No, a goat herder named the goat. They tried to give it to Putin andPutin didn't want it.

Wow, Luddy...you seem really upset. Putin has made Barrypuppet look weak and it should embarrass all the leftards that stand behind this clown. Don't be mad at Putin for punking Barrypuppet...be mad because Barrypuppet is just a joke.

Unlike you, I'm a patriotic American and no, Pooting does not look strong. He's just a bully who actually beats up young girls in the street.

Not surprising you admire that while.

Seriously doodette, you're pathetic. If you love Pooting so much, get out of America. See how long you last humping Pooting's leg.

Last edited:

Unlike you, I'm a patriotic American and no, Pooting does not look strong. He's just a bully who actually beats up young girls in the street.

Seriously doodette, you're pathetic. If you love Pooting so much, get out of America. See how long you last humping Pooting's leg.

The Dixie chics called out Bush and their careers ended that day....but anybody can throw shade at the black man and its okay...this country has gone beyond shame.....and I hope the stars are in line this Nov. to pay all these hating bastards back...with a Trump win......God I hope this guy wins, I really do.

Actually, I think that the goat would be more insulted.

Russians Insult Obama by Naming Black Goat After Him

Russia also threatened to boycott the Eurovision song contest.

Russia is just a whining big bully.

Russia like North Korea are desperate for global attention and our nuts seem to pride themselves on giving it to em....as if anybody gives a fuck

I'm sure Obama doesn't care.

The fact that Putin would stoop to such lows, just shows the mentality of Putin. The fact that the Russians love this sort of thing, shows the mentality of the Russians too.

The Dixie chics called out Bush and their careers ended that day....but anybody can throw shade at the black man and its okay...this country has gone beyond shame.....and I hope the stars are in line this Nov. to pay all these hating bastards back...with a Trump win......God I hope this guy wins, I really do.

No, they have actually made a comeback and good on them. They were absolutely right to say what they did about the Bush crime family.

BTW, Barrypuppet isn't black...he is part white and part black...since when did black plus white = black? You have got to get off this tint of someone's skin matters because that is how they keep us divided. I would throw my support behind ANYONE that wants to return us to a Republic and kick the international bankers to the curb and the color of his skin doesn't mean diddly squat to me. Your hero is bought and paid for by these bankers and that is a fucking fact and a reality.

No, they have actually made a comeback and good on them. They were absolutely right to say what they did about the Bush crime family.

BTW, Barrypuppet isn't black...he is part white and part black...since when did black plus white = black? You have got to get off this tint of someone's skin matters because that is how they keep us divided. I would throw my support behind ANYONE that wants to return us to a Republic and kick the international bankers to the curb and the color of his skin doesn't mean diddly squat to me. Your hero is bought and paid for by these bankers and that is a fucking fact and a reality.

And you can type that bullshit with a straight face, can ya?

Actually, I think that the goat would be more insulted.

Russians Insult Obama by Naming Black Goat After Him

Russia also threatened to boycott the Eurovision song contest.

Russia is just a whining big bully.

Russia like North Korea are desperate for global attention and our nuts seem to pride themselves on giving it to em....as if anybody gives a fuck

I'm sure Obama doesn't care.

The fact that Putin would stoop to such lows, just shows the mentality of Putin. The fact that the Russians love this sort of thing, shows the mentality of the Russians too.
No doubt Putin is a thug, it only bolsters the fact Barry is an incredibly weak leader. Appeasement has this sort of affect on such things...

Forum List

Back