Russian view on a second Trump term

300,000 casualties in a war going nowhere and not needed to defend Mother Russia will use up your available soldiers no matter how much you pay.
The Russian economy can’t sustain an indefinite invasion. When they tried that in Afghanistan, the USSR collapsed
Sure, no indefinite invasion. But don´t forget that Russia has 140 million people and Ukraine only 40 million. Several millions already left Ukraine and are now in Poland, Germany and other places. Of the Russians, only the rich can afford leaving the country.

The initial invasion collapsed on itself
Russia quickly withdrew when they found more Ukrainian resistance than they anticipated.
They expected two weeks of fighting and the Ukrainian forces retreating and the Ukrainian government collapsing.
I gave you proof that the countries agreed to end the war. It is not an opinion but a fact.

Russian view on a second Trump term​

Isn't it funny--- Russia dreads and hates the thought of having to deal with Trump again after the left telling us for years that Trump was helped elected by the Russians, was a russian collaborator, and a friend to Russia!

Could it be that democrats are full of it again as usual?

Isn't it funny--- Russia dreads and hates the thought of having to deal with Trump again after the left telling us for years that Trump was helped elected by the Russians, was a russian collaborator, and a friend to Russia!

It is possible that Russia helped Trump after what he campaigned with. But then Trump didn´t act Russia-friendly in any way. The collaborator claim is clearly nonsense.

Then the things are even worse than I thought.
Probably. If you see zaangalewa raging around here and calling me Nazi and slave of Putin in each of his posts, that is a normal behavior in Germany. He is even rather moderate, talks between the rants.
You can´t debate. You will be canceled. Even if you just talk to a right winger (or whom they deem one) in a civilized manner. They call it "contact guilt". Your friends will leave you, your girl friend will split up with you, you will be fired, maybe your parents will disinherit you. Your life is over.

Last edited:
Probably. If you see zaangalewa raging around here and calling me Nazi and slave of Putin in each of his posts, that is a normal behavior in Germany. He is even rather moderate, talks between the rants.
You can´t debate. You will be canceled. Even if you just talk to a right winger (or whom they deem one) in a civilized manner. They call it "contact guilt". Your friends will leave you, your girl friend will split up with you, you will be fired, maybe your parents will disinherit you. Your life is over.
I consider him a mentally ill person, and don't read his posts usually.

The Russian arms industry is working nonstop even according to western sources. I guess the Russians will flood Ukraine with tanks and everything soon.
And their output is declining, despite your homerism for the Rus.

The West grows stronger compared to the Rus because of Ukraine.

300,000 casualties in a war going nowhere and not needed to defend Mother Russia will use up your available soldiers no matter how much you pay.
The Russian economy can’t sustain an indefinite invasion. When they tried that in Afghanistan, the USSR collapsed
Actually, from their point of view, they defend their own people and their own land. It's not "nowhere" for them, and their relatives in Ukraine are not "nobody" for them. What is also important - this conflict brings them significant profit.

Actually, from their point of view, they defend their own people and their own land. It's not "nowhere" for them, and their relatives in Ukraine are not "nobody" for them. What is also important - this conflict brings them significant profit.
We bought the same line of shit in Vietnam
After 60,000 dead, we said….Why are we here?

When will Russia get the message?

Oh, you know they are.

We bought the same line of shit in Vietnam
After 60,000 dead, we said….Why are we here?

When will Russia get the message?
Never. Most of Americans didn't see the difference between "good" and "bad" guys in Vietnam (or Afghanistan) - both were unknown and menacing aliens. The Russians know why they are there. They are defending themselves (including Russians in the eastern and southern regions of the former Ukraine) against well known and traditional threat. They do live with the Ukrainians in the same linguistic, cultural, informational, political and economical continuum. Almost everyone has a cousin at the another side.

Sorry, it is in Russian. You will understand that there is no English version. I translate the key points for you.

"Leaving aside the comedic aspect of Trump, the harsh reality remains:
1) Neither the U.S. nor Russia will change their initial assessments of the causes of the conflict in Ukraine, and therefore a compromise there is impossible in principle;
2) the financing of Ukraine by the West will continue;
3) Russia's expenditure of economic and human resources in Ukraine plays into the hands of the Americans, and they will prolong the conflict to the maximum;
4) Russia and the United States have radically opposite geostrategic interests, and there can be no peaceful coexistence, let alone cooperation, in the current conditions."

ukuszjjcy.jpg

No peaceful coexistence, will it be permanent proxy war or even a direct conflict? Maybe a Euro-only war against Russia? The US will win in any case but it is not clear if Russia will lose.

:dunno: Until the European politicians grow a backbone and become 'adults' in foreign and security policy, the continent will remain a playground for foreign powers to pursue their goals.

Russia is entrenched with no capability of major offensive operations. Ukraine is unable to dislodge them. Basically ….I slap you, you slap me back

The longer the conflict goes on, the weaker Russia becomes. Something that is an advantage to the west and they will exploit.
The gas and oil are the veins of the Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖🇸🇦 imperial war machine. .... better late than never...
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Forum List

Back