Russian TYPICAL Supermarket After 8 Months of Sanctions

Putin isn't crazy at all, he's simply Russian, and that means like Stalin, he is a sociopath and is indifferent to all the suffering he causes to Russian people and others, but he is not a suicide bomber and he knows that in an all-out war with NATO, with conventional weapons or nukes, Russia would be destroyed, so all your warnings about Putin starting a nuclear war with the West are nonsense.

I don't know, is $1 a liter of natural milk affordable?
If you mean bio pasteurized milk, yes, that's cheaper than most countries, I think.

But it's not just the milk, fruits and vegetables can vary a lot with the season.

I think some old people living on pensions can struggle in Russia.

If you mean bio pasteurized milk, yes, that's cheaper than most countries, I think.

But it's not just the milk, fruits and vegetables can vary a lot with the season.

I think some old people living on pensions can struggle in Russia.
Of course they can, like wherever. If you look at Ukraine, for example, I can't even imagine how they survive at all. "Democracy" is a bitch, you know. But on the bright side, they can gay parade all they want, I've heard, and that should be a great consolation for them. ; )

Of course they can, like wherever. If you look at Ukraine, for example, I can't even imagine how they survive at all. "Democracy" is a bitch, you know. But on the bright side, they can gay parade all they want, I've heard, and that should be a great consolation for them. ; )
Probably a similar economic situation in Ukraine as in Russia before the invasion.

In the frontline areas it's very hard, no doubt. People have a hard time getting access to food and water.

But the infrastructure is being bombed by Russia outside the frontline area. Electrical stations, water supplies. It gets restored, but eventually makes people in Ukraine hate Russia more, even if they are native Russian speakers.

However, I think they should have gay parades if they want. Two regimes were famous for persecuting gays. One was Nazism, the other Communism.

Forum List

Back