Russian TYPICAL Supermarket After 8 Months of Sanctions

But Putin chose to make Russia an international pariah instead

Really?
Except western countries Russia has business-as-usual with remaining ones

1632029946.gif

I remember when the USSR allowed some Russian Jewish people to emigrate to the United States in the late 1980s.

When the Russians first entered an American supermarket filled to the rafters with food, they cried, literally cried, for in the USSR, they would wait hours in line and when they were finally allowed in, there was almost nothing to buy.

There are many USSR's Jews in NYC even Ukrainian ones.
Almost all of them support Russia now
Interesting

By the way all of them vote for republicans

I don't know why you would deny you are a Putin loyalist s

Putin, Biden, Zelensky & Co are the same gang of satanists who want to destroy the planet
All of them 'work' together and cooperate themselves
Now Putin removed his army from Kherson and waiting for Ukrainian troops enter in
Thereafter he puts the red button and WWIII begins

I am not the norm. It only affects me in ways or relative pain at the time of purchase and not much, even then. Many, probably most (if they have or had a clue) at my age are debt free, have no kids at home (as they are on their own, doing fine) have considerable marginal income greater than expenses and still adding to reserves, though no longer working. Mostly just seeing it at the supermarket and the gas station, though with just two us, not much affect, certainly not affecting how we eat or the amount or destinations our driving. No car loans to take out or mortgages to worry with. I have seen inflation before. I have seen government numbers vs private numbers, knowing the truth is usually found somewhere in between. Since not really affecting me much, the numbers do not worry me, but are simply reference points for discussion.

No problem if you think so
But I never trust any official information from any government

Lol. Poor Putin puppet no like Blutarsky. 😂🤣

And, shithead Barren of reason, I don’t espouse anything communist. You’re a confused and retarded Russian paid troll.

I don't gonna quarry in your stinky archive of your 'posts' but if somebody want he/she/it can be finding
More as 30% of trash written by you is a shameless homo and communist propaganda

I don't gonna quarry in your stinky archive of your 'posts' but if somebody want he/she/it can be finding
More as 30% of trash written by you is a shameless homo and communist propaganda
Lying scumbag Putin puke. You couldn’t cite to one “homo” post from me and absolutely zero communist supportive posts.

You have not an iota of credibility you Putin asshole sucker.

Putin, Biden, Zelensky & Co are the same gang of satanists who want to destroy the planet
All of them 'work' together and cooperate themselves
Now Putin removed his army from Kherson and waiting for Ukrainian troops enter in
Thereafter he puts the red button and WWIII begins
There you go again, parroting Putin's nuclear threats.

They are clearly highly coveted prizes, and worth defending- I have seen them in Russian trenches and dugout positions to protect them from artillery.
Oh, I see now. You've watched the movie with a Russian cosmonaut in a Russian hat fixing his Russian spacecraft by hammering the control panel with a monkey wrench, thereon you draw a conclusion that Russians don't have indoor plumbing, first saw washing machines when they were ordered to ravage Ukrainian homes and rape every Ukrainian girl they saw in the process, right? Hmm, good logic, good boy.
Do you have Hohols in your bloodline?

Last edited:
As always the US does 'the right thing'

In the last 21 years a good guy like USA murdered more as 10m and destroyed lot of countries
All of them at behalf of Israel

Indeed 'right things'

FMl-KdlUUAUm7px.jpg

Da1QGGDXkAAD-CI.jpg
Cherry picking pic moron, Russians leveled Syrian and Ukranian cities, we use precision and conduct our wars much more professionally with far less collateral.

We also don't attack to expand our borders unlike Russia that is constantly trying to land grab it's neighbors.

America was attacked on 9/11 and 2000+ of our people were killed.

Who attacked Russia? No one.

Last edited:
para bellum
the commanders who ordered the killing and targeting of civilians are tried for their war crimes in the Hague.
Just remembered: when they capture zoos they eat all the animals in them. What will that cost them in Hague you think? Another life or two each, maybe? In maximum security?

Oh, I see now. You've watched the movie with a Russian cosmonaut in a Russian hat fixing his Russian spacecraft by hammering the control panel with a monkey wrench, thereon you draw a conclusion that Russians don't have indoor plumbing, first saw washing machines when they were ordered to ravage Ukrainian homes and rape every Ukrainian girl they saw in the process, right? Hmm, good logic, good boy.
Do you have Hohols in your bloodline?

Although that's not true for most Russia, many small villages in Russia don't have indoor plumbing.

Some remote places like Yakutsk do not have gas, how can they possibly afford that with diamonds and natural gas under their ground?

Although that's not true for most Russia, many small villages in Russia don't have indoor plumbing.

Some remote places like Yakutsk do not have gas, how can they possibly afford that with diamonds and natural gas under their ground?
There's a central sewage system that not every single family home may have, but they have their own, private system anyway, like septic tank or I don't know how you call it. This also goes to water supply. In case there's no centralised network people bore their own water borehole, which is equipped with an automatic pump. But this applies mostly to new settlements that are waiting for their turn to be centralised. As to the holes in the ground hyped up by the stupid Ukes, most every house starts with a temporary outside toilet, which people don't care to remove after construction finishes. That's all the explanation you need, I hope.

As always the US does 'the right thing'

In the last 21 years a good guy like USA murdered more as 10m and destroyed lot of countries
All of them at behalf of Israel

Indeed 'right things'

FMl-KdlUUAUm7px.jpg

Da1QGGDXkAAD-CI.jpg
I enjoy false analogies as much as the next guy. But yours are just too pathetic. Go back to your troll farm for re-education.

Sorry, he's crazy enough to start one
Like one well-known grandpa from Washington D.C.
Putin isn't crazy at all, he's simply Russian, and that means like Stalin, he is a sociopath and is indifferent to all the suffering he causes to Russian people and others, but he is not a suicide bomber and he knows that in an all-out war with NATO, with conventional weapons or nukes, Russia would be destroyed, so all your warnings about Putin starting a nuclear war with the West are nonsense.

Forum List

Back