Russian trolls advocate NFL boycott

Republican nutjob. No evidence but put it out there that Russia is now responsible for EVERYTHING!!!!!

:lmao:

I have proof dahlinks!

8ff324ef58156af8e3893289e74e1616.png

Last edited:
Politically it's probably a good move. When people get done laughing at "Russia" over this, they'll continue to laugh at "Russia" elsewhere.

Republican nutjob. No evidence but put it out there that Russia is now responsible for EVERYTHING!!!!!

I have proof dahlinks!

"No evidence but put it out there that Russia is now responsible for EVERYTHING!!!!! "

upload_2017-9-29_2-1-52.png

I have proof dahlinks!

"No evidence but put it out there that Russia is now responsible for EVERYTHING!!!!! "

View attachment 151881

^^^^ I made that Russia Blamed For Harvey a few weeks ago and saved it until there was an appropriate thread to post it in, I knew there was going to be one, there always is these days.

Great to see Russian trolls on USMB. First they screwed the country by electing a orange nutjob and now they are trying to spread discourse and you bastards applaud them. You are the traitors!

So you guys are calling a "Republican lawmaker" a liar? You are less than spit out of his mouth.

Forum List

Back