A librarian in Massachusetts turns down books donated by Melania. Because she hates Trump.

She claimed she rejected the books because Dr Suess books are racist and full of harmful stereotypes.

One problem with this shit for brains librarian.....this is her....oy! Leftists are so fucking stupid

This is the woman who said "Dr. Seuss books are racist” dressed as the Cat in the Hat.

So basically she just called herself racist

22049978_10214638785513298_8101201414748317617_n.jpg

Melania Trump fires back at librarian who rejected gift of Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’

Dr Seuss, yeah Trump is almost up to that reading level so Melania should keep them.

This is one of millions of examples of why psychotic, paranoid hate on the part of liberalfilth makes me wish at least 80-85% of the Democratic party would get terminal cancer. To be "triggered" by something as innocent as Dr. Seuss books???? WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU LIBERAL HATEMONGERS GROW UP and act like civilized human beings for the first time in your muslim-fellatrix, perpetually "offended", perpetually rioting, perpetually joyless, perpetually miserable lives?

Remember, these are the same liberal ABOMINATIONS who were spewing hatred at Melania Trump several months ago when she went to read stories to children at a children's cancer hospital.........because they thought that the shoes she was wearing were too formal for the occasion. Really. And you liberal hatemongers can't figure out WHY most people utterly DETEST you....you THINGS? I'll tell you why, you are willing to discard EVERY decent parameter of human behavior just because of your clinically psychotic, paranoid hatred of the Trumps. You liberal PIGS are a 1000 times WORSE than anything the Trumps have ever done! Don't you self-loathing-American liberal sons of bitches even have a TRACE of self-awareness to realize how TIRED the rest of the country is of your mindless hate and minority crybaby grievance-mongering? Everything about you liberals is a force of vindictive destruction, you humanoid insects have NOTHING positive
to offer American society.
Liberals have proven ad nauseum they WILL hurt innocent little kids to make Trump look bad.

Last edited:
This is one of millions of examples of why psychotic, paranoid hate on the part of liberalfilth makes me wish at least 80-85% of the Democratic party would get terminal cancer. To be "triggered" by something as innocent as Dr. Seuss books???? WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU LIBERAL HATEMONGERS GROW UP and act like civilized human beings for the first time in your muslim-fellatrix, perpetually "offended", perpetually rioting, perpetually joyless, perpetually miserable lives?

Remember, these are the same liberal ABOMINATIONS who were spewing hatred at Melania Trump several months ago when she went to read stories to children at a children's cancer hospital.........because they thought that the shoes she was wearing were too formal for the occasion. Really. And you liberal hatemongers can't figure out WHY most people utterly DETEST you....you THINGS? I'll tell you why, you are willing to discard EVERY decent parameter of human behavior just because of your clinically psychotic, paranoid hatred of the Trumps. You liberal PIGS are a 1000 times WORSE than anything the Trumps have ever done? Don't you self-loathing-American liberal sons of bitches even have a TRACE of self-awareness to realize how TIRED the rest of the country is of your mindless hate and minority crybaby grievance-mongering? Everything about you liberals is a force of vindictive destruction, you humanoid insects have NOTHING positive to offer American society.

Lol...I concur

She claimed she rejected the books because Dr Suess books are racist and full of harmful stereotypes.

One problem with this shit for brains librarian.....this is her....oy! Leftists are so fucking stupid

This is the woman who said "Dr. Seuss books are racist” dressed as the Cat in the Hat.

Melania Trump fires back at librarian who rejected gift of Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’
I would say that is unreal but these are unhinged morons we're talking about.

This librarian is a disgusting human being. She should have kept her hateful mouth shut and donated the books.

If they want the books bad enough, they would appreciate them no matter who they came from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No, it will give another Liberal a chance to complain that not enough money is being spent on education. She'll use the lack of books as an example.

Remember, these are the same liberal ABOMINATIONS who were spewing hatred at Melania Trump several months ago when she went to read stories to children at a children's cancer hospital.........because they thought that the shoes she was wearing were too formal for the occasion. Really. And you liberal hatemongers can't figure out WHY most people utterly DETEST you....you THINGS? I'll tell you why, you are willing to discard EVERY decent parameter of human behavior just because of your clinically psychotic, paranoid hatred of the Trumps. You liberal PIGS are a 1000 times WORSE than anything the Trumps have ever done? Don't you self-loathing-American liberal sons of bitches even have a TRACE of self-awareness to realize how TIRED the rest of the country is of your mindless hate and minority crybaby grievance-mongering? Everything about you liberals is a force of vindictive destruction, you humanoid insects have NOTHING positive to offer American society.

Lol...I concur

Indeed. Over the years, I've had a few relatives who were massive methamphetamine abusers, literally awake for 3-4 days, who were LESS paranoid than todays liberal cancer-deservering non-humans. And speed freaks are so paranoid they're the drug addicts who always tell me, "You see that car over there? I saw the SAME license plate on a DIFFERENT car the other day! It's the FBI, they're doing it to fuck with us!" My point being, even THAT kind of jaw-dropping idiocy is preferable to anti-Trump liberal paranoia. That's why I make snarky comments comparing liberals to speed freaks.

Last edited:
Dr Seuss, yeah Trump is almost up to that reading level so Melania should keep them.

Since the average IQ for blacks is 85, for them to hear what Dr. Seuss wrote, someone would have to read it to them. Sad part is they still wouldn't understand what it says.

Remember, these are the same liberal ABOMINATIONS who were spewing hatred at Melania Trump several months ago when she went to read stories to children at a children's cancer hospital.........because they thought that the shoes she was wearing were too formal for the occasion. Really. And you liberal hatemongers can't figure out WHY most people utterly DETEST you....you THINGS? I'll tell you why, you are willing to discard EVERY decent parameter of human behavior just because of your clinically psychotic, paranoid hatred of the Trumps. You liberal PIGS are a 1000 times WORSE than anything the Trumps have ever done! Don't you self-loathing-American liberal sons of bitches even have a TRACE of self-awareness to realize how TIRED the rest of the country is of your mindless hate and minority crybaby grievance-mongering? Everything about you liberals is a force of vindictive destruction, you humanoid insects have NOTHING positive to offer American society.
Kind of like you unhinged conservative pigs went on about Michelle Obama right? :rolleyes:

I would say that is unreal but these are unhinged morons we're talking about.

When one photo destroys your entire premise.:lmao:

Remember, these are the same liberal ABOMINATIONS who were spewing hatred at Melania Trump several months ago when she went to read stories to children at a children's cancer hospital.........because they thought that the shoes she was wearing were too formal for the occasion. Really. And you liberal hatemongers can't figure out WHY most people utterly DETEST you....you THINGS? I'll tell you why, you are willing to discard EVERY decent parameter of human behavior just because of your clinically psychotic, paranoid hatred of the Trumps. You liberal PIGS are a 1000 times WORSE than anything the Trumps have ever done! Don't you self-loathing-American liberal sons of bitches even have a TRACE of self-awareness to realize how TIRED the rest of the country is of your mindless hate and minority crybaby grievance-mongering? Everything about you liberals is a force of vindictive destruction, you humanoid insects have NOTHING positive to offer American society.
Kind of like you unhinged conservative pigs went on about Michelle Obama right? :rolleyes:

No, what we did was address that she was a pig. Nothing unhinged about telling the truth.

Michelle Obama DESERVED to be gone-off-on, you horse's ass. She was a hateful, miserable, race-obsessed, race-baiting, ingrate hater of white Americans! Human nature would DICTATE to you that this white American would find Mrs. Obama revolting (if you had a brain, which I'm convinced you do not). She lived like a lavish queen on white taxpayer dollars with 32 personal assistants waiting on her hand and foot, while constantly complaining about white people and convincing young blacks they would always be a victim of whites. Talk about racist!!!! Talk about hateful!!!

Michelle Obama DESERVED to be gone-off-on, you horse's ass. She was a hateful, miserable, race-obsessed, race-baiting, ingrate hater of white Americans! Human nature would DICTATE to you that this white American would find Mrs. Obama revolting (if you had a brain, which I'm convinced you do not). She lived like a lavish queen on white taxpayer dollars with 32 personal assistants waiting on her hand and foot, while constantly complaining about white people and convincing young blacks they would always be a victim of whites. Talk about racist!!!! Talk about hateful!!!

That's what people like Coyote don't get. I don't know why they think people shouldn't get what they deserve.

No, what we did was address that she was a pig. Nothing unhinged about telling the truth.

Absolutely correct. Bottom line: Michelle Obama had nothing to offer America but vindictive animosity. BTW, I've seen photos of her "school lunch" ideas and the portions were so bland, so microscopic, it wouldn't even satisfy my rather spoiled cat!

Forum List

Back