Russian Sub Skirts Coast

The Air Force is clearly superior to the Russian Air Force with our air, space and cyber capabilities. The key is the Navy holding up their end of the deal.

The Navy relies on the Air Force for our space capabilities as well as cyber and air power dominating the battlespace. See how well the Navy survives without the space support from the Air Force.....OPIR, SATCOM, METOC, PNT, etc.

Oh my bad, these concepts are over your head. It is unfair for you going against me since I've driven a sub, flown a jet, controlled nukes and controlled satellites. I'm probably the lone person to have done all those things in the military on this planet.

new air force motto: it's not our fault

:lmao:

The Air Force does quite well with the best fighter, space force, and bomber in the world. The SSBNs compliment our bombers and ICBMs for the Air Force General that is CDRSTRATCOM....brownie boy.

2 Air Force Generals lead the defense of the US....no big deal.

The Air Force is clearly superior to the Russian Air Force with our air, space and cyber capabilities. The key is the Navy holding up their end of the deal.

The Navy relies on the Air Force for our space capabilities as well as cyber and air power dominating the battlespace. See how well the Navy survives without the space support from the Air Force.....OPIR, SATCOM, METOC, PNT, etc.

Oh my bad, these concepts are over your head. It is unfair for you going against me since I've driven a sub, flown a jet, controlled nukes and controlled satellites. I'm probably the lone person to have done all those things in the military on this planet.

new air force motto: it's not our fault

:lmao:

Last edited:
You have to realize this is part of the cat ~n~ mouse game that our two countries play on a daily basis.

I'm not to worried about this. While Obama may be a candy ass looser, our Military are the finest in the worlds, and professional to a fault.

Russia knows this and won't upset the apple cart.

Maintenance runs....standby generator.....:rolf:

You Air Farce guys with your maintenance "squadrons"...:rolf:
More ignorance pretending to be superiority. Why am I not surprised?

I was not Maintenance. That title is strictly for the plane-fixers.

I was Civil Engineering. That's the squadron responsible for base infrastructure.

Even your little Navy buildings with frilly lacy curtains and similar appointments had standby generators. :lol:

"squadron responsible for base infrastructure" :rofl: "squadron" :rofl:

Ok, "squadron" guy...you have paper airplanes? *snicker

More ignorance. You seem to be awfully proud of it, because you display it every chance you get.

squad·ron noun \ˈskwä-drən\

Definition of SQUADRON

: a unit of military organization: as
a : a cavalry unit higher than a troop and lower than a regiment
b : a naval unit consisting of two or more divisions and sometimes additional vessels
c (1) : a unit of the United States Air Force higher than a flight and lower than a group (2) : a military flight formation
: a large group of people or things <a squadron of limos>​

Oh, look...the definition includes a Naval reference to boats. Did you ignorantly snicker at that while you were in?

Oh look...davey is weaseling by trying to deflect off this thread's topic. :eusa_whistle:
:lmao: Hey, dumbshit: The thread topic is a Russian submarine, not your lame pissing contest.

But naturally, you once again fail to acknowledge your weaselhood. Do you really think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel that means it doesn't exist?

Leftists are retards. :lol:

We have been talking about the Russian sub...you tried to deflect to another thread from another time...but, this could be fun...especially if you start daving some more.
Liar.

Not to detract from the military division pissing match but...

I pretty much don't feel good that enemy subs can come within range and not get more than a high five for doing that in response. I get that's the game but it making the papers and the replies of oh well shit happens kinda proves we're weak here. The Russians actually have the balls to pull this off knowing we aren't going to do jack shit about it. That concerns me.
They've been getting within range for over fifty years....Prolly had a couple of attack subs well within range.

Nothing to see here.

Not to detract from the military division pissing match but...

I pretty much don't feel good that enemy subs can come within range and not get more than a high five for doing that in response. I get that's the game but it making the papers and the replies of oh well shit happens kinda proves we're weak here. The Russians actually have the balls to pull this off knowing we aren't going to do jack shit about it. That concerns me.

Then you've felt uncomfortable for about 50 years. That's how long it's been going on. Trust me...that sub had a few "tails" and they were getting some excellent training off of trailing him.

I know that's true and it's been going that way for years but why the complacency now? We send planes into Siberia from Alaska and they send some back. Been going on for a long time. It's never been an "eh fuck it" moment though. There's a reason for this.
Because with Obama as President, the entire world loves us.

Right, USMB Obamabots?

So tell us all here about the advances in Russian SLBMs and nuclear warheads in the last 10 years...we're not talking 1950s, Cleatus.

Russia is modernizing their weapon systems while Obamination talks about getting us down to 300 or less nukes, which is fucking insane. I see this shit at work while you are doing nothing compared to me. I was talking with a missile systems expert at work today and we were discussing Russia and other countries....but of course you know more than us with no classified information.
Bombers are one thing compared to subs that can park nukes right off our coast without detection.

They can't hide their bombers from us but they are hiding their subs from us and that is what we don't like.

For now only Russia is the one threat in the world with subs, but China is working on being a threat within the next 10 years.

Oh, but it is all just made up...right?
Oh, blow it out you ass, General Ripper.

Subs have been a part of the strategic nuclear triad since the 1950s....Nothing but neocon scarmongering here.

Oh fuking horseshit. You talking classified info on a message board. Hey hey?

But you and the "missle expert" you were discussing such lofty things with, wtf don't you tell all about the "why" part that Russia would be wanting to start a war with the USA.

Should be interesting to hear what bull shit you make up.

Hey Dave, How many fuking times should we be able to destroy the world with nukes before you would feel "safe"? Idiot.

We spend more than anyone on the military. How much more money to you want to borrow and spend before you and those like you will feel "safe".

You in the military? If you get your wish for a war, is your ass gonna be on the line?

Fuk no.

More ignorance pretending to be superiority. Why am I not surprised?

I was not Maintenance. That title is strictly for the plane-fixers.

I was Civil Engineering. That's the squadron responsible for base infrastructure.

Even your little Navy buildings with frilly lacy curtains and similar appointments had standby generators. :lol:

"squadron responsible for base infrastructure" :rofl: "squadron" :rofl:

Ok, "squadron" guy...you have paper airplanes? *snicker

More ignorance. You seem to be awfully proud of it, because you display it every chance you get.

squad·ron noun \&#712;skwä-dr&#601;n\

Definition of SQUADRON

: a unit of military organization: as
a : a cavalry unit higher than a troop and lower than a regiment
b : a naval unit consisting of two or more divisions and sometimes additional vessels
c (1) : a unit of the United States Air Force higher than a flight and lower than a group (2) : a military flight formation
: a large group of people or things <a squadron of limos>​

Oh, look...the definition includes a Naval reference to boats. Did you ignorantly snicker at that while you were in?

Paper airplanes in your squadron....:badgrin: You put little numbers on their sides?

Russian Sub Skirts Coast
Washington Free Beacom ^ | 11/6/12 | Bill Gertz

Russian attack sub detected near East Coast | Washington Free Beacon

A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine cruised within 200 miles of the East Coast recently in the latest sign Russia is continuing to flex its naval and aerial power against the United States, defense officials said.

The submarine was identified by its NATO designation as a Russian Seirra-2 class submarine believed to be based with Russia’s Northern Fleet. It was the first time that class of Russian submarine had been detected near a U.S. coast, said officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of anti-submarine warfare efforts.

One defense official said the submarine was believed to have been conducting anti-submarine warfare efforts against U.S. ballistic and cruise missile submarines based at Kings Bay, Georgia.

We used to call them "The Vacapes Victor". A Victor class sub that cruised around the VA capes.

par for the course really

Hey Dave, How many fuking times should we be able to destroy the world with nukes before you would feel "safe"? Idiot.

We spend more than anyone on the military. How much more money to you want to borrow and spend before you and those like you will feel "safe".

You in the military? If you get your wish for a war, is your ass gonna be on the line?

Fuk no.

Davy would be at his little "squadron" desk....plotting out tactical moves against the O Club airconditioning unit.

The Russian sub is just poking around, it's not going to do anything. But if it did, the time to strike is while obama is still in office and the Russians could be assured of not risking a retaliatory attack. Just an obama apology for our getting in their way.

The Russian sub is just poking around, it's not going to do anything. But if it did, the time to strike is while obama is still in office and the Russians could be assured of not risking a retaliatory attack. Just an obama apology for our getting in their way.

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING! THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXXGep9RB34]The Russians Are Coming - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXXGep9RB34]The Russians Are Coming - YouTube[/ame]

The Russians would be better than obama.

^ There we have it, folks.

Let me clarify for those who might still have troublel understanding.

The Chinese would be better than obama.

The only equal to obama is Robert Mugabe, and he would only be equal. He wouldn't be worse.

Let me clarify for those who might still have troublel understanding.

The Chinese would be better than obama.

The only equal to obama is Robert Mugabe, and he would only be equal. He wouldn't be worse.

^ There we have it again, folks. Notice what Katz considers the appropriate comparison.

Oh PLEASE notice what the appropriate comparison IS. Please PLEASE notice. Especially today. Vote as if your life depends on it because it DOES.

Forum List

Back