Russian Ruble collapses

Once again, we have the opportunity to bring Russia to it's knees without firing a single shot....
The enviro wackos must be pissing themselves

Temporary flux. I consider supply, continued availability especially in times of national emergency, far more important than price. We need our fix whether we like it or not. Without petroleum and the myriad things it provides, we may as well go live in caves and wipe our butts with bearskins. Stop fucking with Canada, congress, or that just might happen.

It's our fracking. We're flooding the market with oil. If only Russia would be pushed beyond the brink and find a reason to make a serious move against obambam.

We aren't the only ones who could fire a shot.

No, Putin was stupid enough to bring boxing gloves to a chess match with President Obama. Saudi Arabia, the EU, and the US are about to teach Putin the lesson Russia should have learned from the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Congratulations, you guys have got a clown in a golf cart for POTUS. It's pretty obvious he's just a puppet in the hands of those who stand behind him, "grey cardinals". They allow him to play golf and he allows them to rule the country. Sounds like a fair deal, ha? Some proud Americans can feel even more proud.

Meanwhile Russians who can are selling their soft currency (rubles) and buying the hard one (dollars). Clearly the collapse is a result of more than just oil's tumble but rather of Putin's policies and the international response. He will have to decide between guns (Ukraine) and butter (his people's welfare). Stay tuned.

Unfortunately, Russia's economic problems could bubble over and hurt the US economy....

Russian Economic Trouble May Be Reaching A Crescendo Seeking Alpha

Are you suggesting we take off the pressure because it MAY cause some small damage to our economy?
Taking pressure off now will just embolden Putin. He is beginning to realize that Russia is no Soviet Union, even if the Russia nationalists and religious crackpots he surrounds himself with believe that Russia could seriously confront America and win.

Unfortunately, Russia's economic problems could bubble over and hurt the US economy...
"The ruble has lost more than half its value versus the dollar, from 32 rubles to the dollar to an exchange rate of about 72.

"Basically, if you are a Russian company and were purchasing goods services denominated in USD, your costs more than doubled.

"If you are a Russian company that issued bonds in USD and you must convert Rubles to dollars to pay your bonds, your debt load and interest expense has also more than doubled."
Russian Economic Trouble May Be Reaching A Crescendo Seeking Alpha

Russia is a beautiful, conservative country with white people, no gay propaganda/parades/marriages, no political correction lawsuits, with a strong&smart&decent president, supported by 80% of population. I really can see why liberals would hate Russia, just because liberals don't treasure spiritual values too much.
But I can not understand what makes conservatives believe that Russia is their enemy. The only explanation I can find that Putin is a very independent in his external/internal policies, which keeps irritating his "Western partners" (like he likes to say) and they do their best to make him look bad for their taxpayers by means of their "independent" Media.

Russia is a beautiful, conservative country with white people, no gay propaganda/parades/marriages, no political correction lawsuits, with a strong&smart&decent president, supported by 80% of population. I really can see why liberals would hate Russia, just because liberals don't treasure spiritual values too much.
But I can not understand what makes conservatives believe that Russia is their enemy. The only explanation I can find that Putin is a very independent in his external/internal policies, which keeps irritating his "Western partners" (like he likes to say) and they do their best to make him look bad for their taxpayers by means of their "independent" Media.
I guess he can go wrestle a bear now and everything will turn out better.
American Conservatives must be in a tizzy, the man in the WH has proven that the pen is mightier than the sword.
Oh, yeah... You guys do have a MAN in WH:banana:
Those of you who are happy to see Russian economy doing worse, better watch your own.

Say what you will about Obama, Stratford, but tell me this....... what kind of a "man" has the reputation of being a philanderer, a wife beater and one who murders his own political opponents in order to silence them? A wicked one. That's what kind.

Putin needs to repent of his evil ways and beg forgiveness from Jesus Christ. He is most certainly not a role model for any to follow and to call him "man of the year" is the worst sort of lie. Why flatter someone who already has one foot in hell? As we say here in America, clean up your own backyard.

You would be absolutely right, Jeremiah, if the information you provided were correct. With all the respect to you, your mind is based on false facts, choose more reliable sources in future.

There are a lot of lies spread around about Putin .
These are lies the New York Times wants you to believe about Russia - Salon.com
Do you believe Putin qualifies as a rich gangster?
"1.Vladimir Putin – According to a report drawn up by former Russian Deputy Prime Minister Boris Nemtsov, Putin has access to 58 aircrafts, four yachts and nearly two-dozen homes.

"At the same time, some of Putin’s political allies have been showing up higher and higher on the Forbes list. So what’s Russia’s big man and oligarch maker worth? Political analyst and Putin critic Stanislav Belkovsky estimates $70 billion — if accurate, good for 2nd place in the world."
Billionaires you won t be seeing in Forbes

Putin's aggression and the oil price plunge are taking their toll.
"It has now fallen close to 20 percent this week, taking its losses this year against the dollar to more than 50 percent and stirring memories of the 1998 crisis when the currency collapsed within a matter of days, forcing Russia to default on its debt.

"Although Russia's public finances and reserves are much healthier than in 1998, analysts say the country is on the brink of a full-blown currency crisis.

"At 10:10 a.m. ET, the ruble was down around 11 percent against the dollar at 72.80 RUBUTSTN=MCX after earlier racing past 80 roubles per dollar for the first time to be down around 20 percent at one stage from the previous close."

The Russian gangster state going belly up?

Russian ruble suffers steepest drop in 16 years Reuters
lets hope "President for Life" AKA- Pooty Poot (Bu$h II- speak) leaves office.

No, Putin was stupid enough to bring boxing gloves to a chess match with President Obama. Saudi Arabia, the EU, and the US are about to teach Putin the lesson Russia should have learned from the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Congratulations, you guys have got a clown in a golf cart for POTUS. It's pretty obvious he's just a puppet in the hands of those who stand behind him, "grey cardinals". They allow him to play golf and he allows them to rule the country. Sounds like a fair deal, ha? Some proud Americans can feel even more proud.
ummm.... Thats the way the false two-party paradigm has been *cough* "functioning" for decades. Where you been? :eusa_eh: Stratford57

I'm sure all The Pootin Lovers on here will be sending him their donations.

Yeah, maybe Pootin can sell some selfies to the RW nuts....

He's ex-KGB and a self-admitted communist, genius. Talk about useful idiots. They're running wild in this thread.

Look! Another The Pootin Lover!!!

Forum List

Back