Russian Ruble collapses

Yeah, maybe Pootin can sell some selfies to the RW nuts....
here you go :D

Don't get your Pootie Poot posters laminated yet USMB eXtreme Righties

Yh5mrEt.jpg

Russia is a beautiful, conservative country with white people, no gay propaganda/parades/marriages, no political correction lawsuits, with a strong&smart&decent president, supported by 80% of population. I really can see why liberals would hate Russia, just because liberals don't treasure spiritual values too much.
But I can not understand what makes conservatives believe that Russia is their enemy. The only explanation I can find that Putin is a very independent in his external/internal policies, which keeps irritating his "Western partners" (like he likes to say) and they do their best to make him look bad for their taxpayers by means of their "independent" Media.

How many billions has it cost US companies to fight hackers based in Russia? What has the Russian government done to stop it?

I'm sure all The Pootin Lovers on here will be sending him their donations.

Yeah, maybe Pootin can sell some selfies to the RW nuts....
Just shows how much your fuckin' president sucks.
Look! Another The Pootin lover!

Russia is a beautiful, conservative country with white people, no gay propaganda/parades/marriages, no political correction lawsuits, with a strong&smart&decent president, supported by 80% of population. I really can see why liberals would hate Russia, just because liberals don't treasure spiritual values too much.
But I can not understand what makes conservatives believe that Russia is their enemy. The only explanation I can find that Putin is a very independent in his external/internal policies, which keeps irritating his "Western partners" (like he likes to say) and they do their best to make him look bad for their taxpayers by means of their "independent" Media.
Thank you, Comrade.

Look! Another The Pootin lover!
It's fascinating that you are surprised, that somebody prefers to be a distant Putin's lover instead of being men's buts lover. Wild West...
Lol. I have no idea what you're saying.
he should try it again in grown-up English. Looks like a new, run 'o the mill, rw hack arrived here :eusa_doh: named Stratford57

Yes, we need a couple more RW Loons to make everyone else look intelligent....

At least it looks like everybody got my point regardless. In future I'll try to make my English sound better. OK with you, butts lovers and their defenders?

Last edited:
You would be absolutely right, Jeremiah, if the information you provided were correct. With all the respect to you, your mind is based on false facts, choose more reliable sources in future.

There are a lot of lies spread around about Putin .
These are lies the New York Times wants you to believe about Russia - Salon.com

Of course, Pat L. Smith is a dime-a-dozen, America-hatin' loony lib who struggles with such simple concepts as the role played by Islam in the 9/11 attack on America. So why would any rational observer subscribe to his silliness or even care what he thinks?

WWIII on it's way as ordered by the far left!!!

It's also being ordered by the right; being a bi-partisan effort of neocons and neoliberals.

Besides that fact, anti-Russian folks tie themselves into knots. They think that Russia is a laughable weak military force and, at the same time also capable of marching across Europe and seizing it for Putin.
Wish they'd make up their minds, as logically, they can't have it both ways. Yet, they support a psychopathic President and Congress attempting to crash the currency of a major nuclear power along with now sending 'lethal aid' to a bankrupt neo-nazi regime.
But, ehhh!, what could go wrong?

Really? If you look at recent history, the GOP has been the party to "shoot first and ask questions later."

Really? If you look at recent history, the GOP has been the party to "shoot first and ask questions later."
you forgot to add "on the grandkids bill". They never pay for their wars, at least not recently.

"In a dramatic overnight move, the Bank of Russia hiked interest rates for a sixth time this year -- to 17% from 10.5%"

You'd think Jimmy Carter was in charge over there.

If that was the case, then Republican/conservatives have been unfair to Carter....wasn't that long ago that Faux News and Conservatives were praising Putin......wonder what they'll do now that their Prince Charming is no longer charming and losing respect from his own people?

Conservatives seem to really know how to pick leaders.....:D

On Fox Giuliani Praises Putin He s What You Call A Leader In Contrast To Obama Video Media Matters for America

Putin wants a war, whether we give him one or not. First it was Ukraine, and for sure he has his sights on Poland and the Baltic states.

I am not a fan of sanctions, but I have to admit they are working better than expected to snuff out Putin's ability to expand or refit Russia's military.

He can't start a large scale war with America or Europe without the money to finance his war machine.

Forum List

Back