Russian Conspiracy Theories

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at a security conference in Munich on Friday that the State Department did not publicly disclose before nor after the fact.

Politico reported that the two diplomats met in Lavrov’s meeting room at the hotel in which the conference took place.

Pompeo Had Undisclosed Meeting With Russian Diplomat At Munich Conference

Just another isolated incident I'm sure.
More tin foil hat shenanigans and conspiracy theorist nonsense from the fringe left, it would be laughable if not so sad..

I bet you that Trump teleports to Mars in between posting his Twitter account too... hehehe

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at a security conference in Munich on Friday that the State Department did not publicly disclose before nor after the fact.

Politico reported that the two diplomats met in Lavrov’s meeting room at the hotel in which the conference took place.

Putin is going to give the Republicans 150 new seats in the House.

I got this nifty Russian medal and a gallon of vodka last time I voted for President Trump. Wonder what I'll get this time? :04:

s-l1600.jpg
That's all? They threw me a parade.

5a82cfcbd03072da0f8b4574.jpeg

More tin foil hat shenanigans and conspiracy theorist nonsense from the fringe left, it would be laughable if not so sad..

I bet you that Trump teleports to Mars in between posting his Twitter account too... hehehe
Flat-Chested Feminnies' GOTCHA on Melania

Out of compassion for their hopeless situation, I'm going to throw the bedraggled anal-damaged Snowflakes a bone to gnaw on: Barron Trump is Putin's illegitimate son!!! Go on, goons, go for it!

This is why I could never be a Special Ed teacher

Trump and his lover Vlad are making the snowflakes dizzy and breathless.... and hopefully suicidal... omg what a bunch of dumb c*nts.

When you have Vladimir Putin standing side-by-side with Donald Trump at Helsinki and a reporter asked Putin “did you help Donald Trump get elected president“ and he answers “yes, yes I did“ then it’s not a conspiracy or fantasy. It’s Vladimir Putin saying he helped Donald Trump got elected president. Trump was standing right there. If he disagreed he would’ve said something.

and at the same time when Donald Trump was asked do you believe Vladimir Putin interfered in our election Donald Trump said that he believed Vladimir Putin over every US intelligence agency. He was telling the world you can believe Vladimir but you can’t trust the United States. There’s no other way to look at it.

Brennan said Russia was motivated to back Donald Trump in the presidential election because of a "traditional animus" between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Russian President Vladimir Putin. He told committee members there had not been a good relationship between Putin and the Clintons over the years. What's more, Brennan said Putin blamed Hillary Clinton's actions as secretary of state during the Obama administration for domestic disturbances inside Russia. He said Putin was concerned Clinton would be more "rigid" on issues such as human rights if elected president.

Putin is going to give the Republicans 150 new seats in the House.
Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

Saddam, Qadaffi and Putin all told the IMF to go get fucked. Two of those guys are dead, the third is a nuclear Superpower. While discussing the assassination of Qadaffi, Hillary cackled a sick fuck. I'm telling you, keeping that scary crazy Lady out of the White House averted nuclear war

Forum List

Back