Russian Conspiracy Theories

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at a security conference in Munich on Friday that the State Department did not publicly disclose before nor after the fact.

Politico reported that the two diplomats met in Lavrov’s meeting room at the hotel in which the conference took place.

Pompeo Had Undisclosed Meeting With Russian Diplomat At Munich Conference

Just another isolated incident I'm sure.

Probably getting his new marching orders from his real boss.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at a security conference in Munich on Friday that the State Department did not publicly disclose before nor after the fact.

Politico reported that the two diplomats met in Lavrov’s meeting room at the hotel in which the conference took place.

Ok fine impeach him! Lol

Putin is going to give the Republicans 150 new seats in the House.

When you have Vladimir Putin standing side-by-side with Donald Trump at Helsinki and a reporter asked Putin “did you help Donald Trump get elected president“ and he answers “yes, yes I did“ then it’s not a conspiracy or fantasy. It’s Vladimir Putin saying he helped Donald Trump got elected president. Trump was standing right there. If he disagreed he would’ve said something.

and at the same time when Donald Trump was asked do you believe Vladimir Putin interfered in our election Donald Trump said that he believed Vladimir Putin over every US intelligence agency. He was telling the world you can believe Vladimir but you can’t trust the United States. There’s no other way to look at it.

I got this nifty Russian medal and a gallon of vodka last time I voted for President Trump. Wonder what I'll get this time? :04:

s-l1600.jpg

When you have Vladimir Putin standing side-by-side with Donald Trump at Helsinki and a reporter asked Putin “did you help Donald Trump get elected president“ and he answers “yes, yes I did“ then it’s not a conspiracy or fantasy. It’s Vladimir Putin saying he helped Donald Trump got elected president. Trump was standing right there. If he disagreed he would’ve said something.

and at the same time when Donald Trump was asked do you believe Vladimir Putin interfered in our election Donald Trump said that he believed Vladimir Putin over every US intelligence agency. He was telling the world you can believe Vladimir but you can’t trust the United States. There’s no other way to look at it.

Dont forget the pee pee tapes!

Putin will give you one of his fake medals for supporting the Motherland.

Have you ever noticed that none of the 1000 post a month people here have nothing but praise for Putin. "He's a strong man who cares about his people". Yeah, that's why he murders so many of them.

I got this nifty Russian medal and a gallon of vodka last time I voted for President Trump. Wonder what I'll get this time? :04:

s-l1600.jpg

Your new medal will come with this picture and say: “Two for the Price of One!”

upload_2020-2-15_16-5-17.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 306867

Nice.

Have you ever noticed that none of the 1000 post a month people here have nothing but praise for Putin. "He's a strong man who cares about his people". Yeah, that's why he murders so many of them.

....and yet, she has no problem with a communist Senator from Vermont running for President.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

Putin sucks.
The Russian people should string him up.

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 306867

For a gallon of vodka, Hillary will vote for Trump 100 times.

Putin just needs to come out of the closet and quit threatening the world just to prove his masculinity.

Well Trumpy bear gave him Venezuela, most of Sryria, except the part he gave to the Trurks, and he's trying to strangle the Zelensky government and give the Ukraine to Putin. He's told him he can keep Crimea already. Oh yeah, he fractured NATO too.

This are the things Hillary would not have just rolled over like Donnie boy did.

Well Trumpy bear gave him Venezuela, most of Sryria, except the part he gave to the Trurks, and he's trying to strangle the Zelensky government and give the Ukraine to Putin. He's told him he can keep Crimea already. Oh yeah, he fractured NATO too.

This are the things Hillary would not have just rolled over like Donnie boy did.

:cuckoo:

STILL stuck on "Russia, Russia, Russia!" Dreadful.

Forum List

Back