Russian Ambassador's assassination in Turkey was organized by NATO secret services

Thank you mindwars. The media has been caught several times faking news about Aleppo. But that is to be expected.
What is horrifying is that Turkey is a NATO member and liberals have been pushing for their integration into the EU for years.

Russian ambassador's assassination in Turkey organised by 'NATO secret services' | Daily Mail Online
The secret services of a NATO country is 'highly likely' to have been behind the assassination of ambassador Andrey Karlov, claimed a top ally of Vladimir Putin.
-------------------------------------------------------

Should we be shocked probably not. NATO gets caught all the time so much for being peace keepers . Sit back and watch NATO try and blame someone else it's almost a guaranteed transition .

Wow, great source there.

You do know that Russians have been going around Turkey killing people recently, don't you? These people were Russian born, like Chechens, but maybe Turkey simply didn't like having people being killed in its own country by the Russians who it's been on a tense relationship with. I'd say it's more likely this was done by A) Turks or B) Russians living in Turkey and hiding from Putin.

Yeah and this comes just a day or so after a major Russian reporter that was anti-Putin was found dead in his apartment on his birthday of an apparent "suicide." For those that think the cold war is over... you should let the Russians know because they are still involved.
You mean we need to call the 1980's and ask for our cold war back?

Dont you Dimocrats ever get tired of swinging around like a cheap weather vane in a hurricane?

What if the Kurds do? That will be a mess.

Turks pretty much slaughter any kurds they find already. But yes it would be a mess. Already is a mess. Could be nothing BUT a mess when we integrated Muslims into NATO and the EU. Especially after the last 8 years of incompetence have left the mid east in flames.
Hopefully Trump can clean it up somewhat. That would be a "yuge" job but at the very least he could defund the terrorists the Obama regime has been funding. That would go a long way.

Russian ambassador's assassination in Turkey organised by 'NATO secret services' | Daily Mail Online
The secret services of a NATO country is 'highly likely' to have been behind the assassination of ambassador Andrey Karlov, claimed a top ally of Vladimir Putin.

Should we be shocked probably not. NATO gets caught all the time so much for being peace keepers . Sit back and watch NATO try and blame someone else it's almost a guaranteed transition .

Wow, great source there.

You do know that Russians have been going around Turkey killing people recently, don't you? These people were Russian born, like Chechens, but maybe Turkey simply didn't like having people being killed in its own country by the Russians who it's been on a tense relationship with. I'd say it's more likely this was done by A) Turks or B) Russians living in Turkey and hiding from Putin.
Wow great source there.

You just pulling that shit out of your ass or do you get your crap from some Major Media Lie machine?

Yeah and this comes just a day or so after a major Russian reporter that was anti-Putin was found dead in his apartment on his birthday of an apparent "suicide." For those that think the cold war is over... you should let the Russians know because they are still involved.

Dont you Dimocrats ever get tired of swinging around like a cheap weather vane in a hurricane?

If I was a Democrat I'd tell you. Instead I'm a child of the 70's that lived through the 80's and has seen Putin turn Russia back into a scum bag place in the world. He's a snake in the grass just like Trump.

If I was a Democrat I'd tell you. Instead I'm a child of the 70's that lived through the 80's and has seen Putin turn Russia back into a scum bag place in the world. He's a snake in the grass just like Trump.
So, OK, you have nothing but speculation.

Thanks for playing.

I don't think Putin get a pass. He's tyrant; just like Bush, just like Obama, just like Hillary, just like Trump.
Good Gawd, Trump has not even entered office yet and you "know" he is an oligarch and a tyrant?

roflmao, Oligrachal tyrants dont put up with the kind of smears that Trump has handled, dude. They sit back in the shadows and pull everyone elses strings like a puppet master.

So, OK, you have nothing but speculation.

Thanks for playing.

No, I have facts and actions. You have a biased opinion.

Here we go... VIDEO.

o8rj0z.jpg

Last edited:

With Russia's intervention in the Ukraine and new missile deployments and NATO's biggest build of troops on the Russian boarder since the cold war, I would be surprised if Putin and his gang didn't try to blame NATO. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump backed his buddy against NATO.

I don't think Putin get a pass. He's tyrant; just like Bush, just like Obama, just like Hillary, just like Trump.
Good Gawd, Trump has not even entered office yet and you "know" he is an oligarch and a tyrant?

roflmao, Oligrachal tyrants dont put up with the kind of smears that Trump has handled, dude. They sit back in the shadows and pull everyone elses strings like a puppet master.
2016-09-09t204322z-633992689-ht1ec991ljdik-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-trump.jpg

Steven Mnuchin, an ex-employee of Soros as Treasury Secretary?

TRUMP PALS AROUND WITH GEORGE SOROS
TRUMP PALS AROUND WITH GEORGE SOROS | Jen Kuznicki

Looks to me as if Putin has recreated that cold war with his hacks and influencing our electoral processes. And then we have one candidate that invited him to do that. There is a word for that. And it begins with the same letter as that candidates name.

Ladies and gentlemen!

We have a nominee for the most outrageous Fake News award for December 19, 2016.

Cast your votes below.

A cabinet of incompetents, millionaires, billionaires, and generals. Hold on, folks, going to be quite a ride.

Looks to me as if Putin has recreated that cold war with his hacks and influencing our electoral processes. And then we have one candidate that invited him to do that. There is a word for that. And it begins with the same letter as that candidates name.

C'mon --- he influenced nothing.

Unless, of course, you're telling us that you knew nothing about all those negative things about Hillary. They were the TRUTH - and they were widely known.

Then, this absolute nonsense "one candidate invited him to do that" ... that might be the most egregious distortion of truth in 2016.

Quit whining, and let's get on with the business of rebuilding this country.

Forum List

Back