Russia threatens Finland and Sweden

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?

OIP.LtvYImeqeKO9prVf-SCeOgHaEz

White Death

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?
What does MAGA have to do with Hitler comparisons of Putin and Poopeypants? You know, Poopeypants, the Putin buddy.

Putin is taking on a lot. He certainly looks to be overreaching. I think he is not going to find Ukraine that easy to dominate, much less, the other countries that he is threatening.

The people that are providing sound bites for RT and the Kremlin are traitors and treasonous. trump and Pompeo need to shut up.

"Smart" and "evil" are not mutually exclusive terms, you fucking moron.

Sometimes very smart people do very bad things.

Who is President right now ?

Putin is taking on a lot. He certainly looks to be overreaching. I think he is not going to find Ukraine that easy to dominate, much less, the other countries that he is threatening.

The people that are providing sound bites for RT and the Kremlin are traitors and treasonous. trump and Pompeo need to shut up.
Why? Someone has to expose Poopeypants idiocy and lack of action for what it is.

May we remind you that it was Lefties that had the Russia fetish. Did the Mueller nothingburger slip your mind?

Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?

Hitler conquered the majority of Europe, so he was far from stupid.

Support him?

Only temporarily.

then he would end up a real swinger.

Watch the
What does MAGA have to do with Hitler comparisons of Putin and Poopeypants? You know, Poopeypants, the Putin buddy.
Putin's jingle is make Russia great again.

1645820814528.png

Ahhh. the Putin Lovers come to his defense!

Forum List

Back