Russia threatens Finland and Sweden

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?
The link you provided was informative. But the childish spew you projected was as ignorant as you are brainless. I hope you asked your mommy for permission to interact on this site.

Putin is taking on a lot. He certainly looks to be overreaching. I think he is not going to find Ukraine that easy to dominate, much less, the other countries that he is threatening.

The people that are providing sound bites for RT and the Kremlin are traitors and treasonous. trump and Pompeo need to shut up.
Go fuck yourself traitor.

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?
Putin never did this when Trump was President

Thank you!! I was about to ask the exact same thing because I seriously thought that I missed something. Btw, I knew that once Pooping invaded Ukraine that it would only be a matter of time before he started heading for world conquest.

Yes he did because he doesn't have the kind of balls Trump does when it comes to handling Putin.
Trump is less important in his groveling relationship with Putin.
Once a while back we dictated on USSR missiles in Cuba....you know?...back when democrats were still patriotic....
I remember. It was idiotic. We drove Cuba into the arms of the Soviets over sugar beets.

Is Putin stupid?

yes he was, until he went to far

hitler was able to gain so much at first because of weak leaders like xiden, he played them much like putin played xiden

the world has the dembot cult to blame for this…they voted for the guy and acted like putin’s puppets spreading his misinformation and dividing our country

great job, pat yourself on the back

yes he was, until he went to far

hitler was able to gain so much at first because of weak leaders like xiden, he played them much like putin played xiden

the world has the dembot cult to blame for this…they voted for the guy and acted like putin’s puppets spreading his misinformation and dividing our country

great job, pat yourself on the back

Nice alternate reality, dumbfuck. Your Orange God has been busy praising Putin. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and pay attention for a change.

Nice alternate reality, dumbfuck. Your Orange God has been busy praising Putin. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and pay attention for a change.
Rightfully so dumbass. Putin took advantage of the current power void in the U.S. to further his agenda. Notice he was smart enough not to invade while Trump was in office. It's called common sense - a trait you are sorely lacking.

what did i say that wasn’t accurate?

Why are you so worried about what trump said anyway? look at what your cult leader xiden has done or hasn’t done…as putin conquers eastern europe…thanks

Once a while back we dictated on USSR missiles in Cuba

Not really. And that was largely a response to the US putting Jupiter missiles in Turkey. And in the end, both sides agreed to remove their missiles and not base them so close to each other again. In fact, the entire Jupiter program was cancelled in 1963, and the role taken over by the Pershing missile. But those were entirely mobile based, so was not seen as the same threat level as the Jupiter was. Especially as they already had the SS_4 SANDAL, so they had no right to complain if the US also deployed a mobile MRBM.

To be fair, Russia has been at war with Finland and Sweden since the 17th Century... this is hardly current events.

Not really. And that was largely a response to the US putting Jupiter missiles in Turkey. And in the end, both sides agreed to remove their missiles and not base them so close to each other again. In fact, the entire Jupiter program was cancelled in 1963, and the role taken over by the Pershing missile. But those were entirely mobile based, so was not seen as the same threat level as the Jupiter was. Especially as they already had the SS_4 SANDAL, so they had no right to complain if the US also deployed a mobile MRBM.
My point being that nations protect their borders...well...we used to anyway....

Your Orange God has been busy praising Putin.

Try putting it into context.

He has been saying that what he did was smart, and that more than likely he is going to grab a huge chunk of the Ukraine in exchange for some sanctions that will not last. And in that analysis he is correct. I see no movement by any nations to support Ukraine in anything other than sanctions. By the same token, it would be like saying Hitler was smart in how he grabbed so much territory before he went into Poland.

"Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here's a guy that says, you know, 'I'm gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,' he used the word 'independent,' 'and we're gonna go out and we're gonna go in and we're gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that's pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn't have one for that. No, it's very sad."

That is actually what he said, in context. And he is right. However, he has also said that if he was President he would have been tougher and they would not have invaded at all. But just because you complement somebody, that is not the same thing as saying you support them.

In something similar, back during the Sino-Vietnamese War in 1979, China did something similar and most of the world ignored them. After years of rising tensions between the nations, China had enough and invaded. And clearly told the world what they were doing was punitive, and they had no intention of taking over the nation. And for just under a month they ran like crazy all over Vietnam, destroying a lot of their military and infrastructure. And one day shy of a month later, they simply turned around and went back home. Taking no territory and making no concessions.

But they had proven their point, and things settled down between them after that.

Myself, I have to agree that in the same way, China was really smart. They told the world what they were doing, and they did what they promised. Vietnam was getting uppity and full of themselves, and China smacked them around for it, and even showing that if the US had been entirely serious during the Vietnam War they would never have had a chance.

Myself, I think in the end this is going to backfire on Russia. And if he had really been smart, he would have copied what China did. State clearly what he was doing, run all over Ukraine for a month, then turn around and go home. He likely could have FInlandized it, without all the international condemnation he is now getting.

Hell, are you even aware that during the Gulf War, the condemnation of Iraq was pretty much universal? Even Iran and Libya condemned it, and supported the US in assisting in liberating Kuwait. And neither nation was a fan of America at all. You can praise somebody and not support them, and you can condemn somebody and not make them out as an enemy.

Doing that is the actions and thoughts of a child.

Forum List

Back