Russia smashing Nazis in Odessa and Surrounding Ports

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Kyiv bolt holes ( Odessa , Reni , Izmail etc ) for grain exports to rich EU countries are being obliterated, as are those same locations for bringing in ammunition , other ordnance and people . By forcing Moscow to cancel the Grain Agreement the Midget War Criminal is further wrecking his country and bringing evil hardships to his people. Nazi Zelenskyy should think more carefully before prodding the Bear with low level attacks aimed inside Crimea and the Federation .Here is a summary of the present status quo:-
1. The Armed Forces of Ukraine have long stationed and stored weapons and ammunition in ports and, most likely, were confident that these stocks were safe because of the grain deal.
2. Night detonations in Odessa allow us to conclude that everything brought to the ports, probably, for the group "South" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was stored as tightly as possible. Some warehouses in the port area are still on fire.
3. The volume of destroyed ammunition and equipment is still difficult to understand, however, if weapons and BC were critical for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kiev will urgently request more in the near future.
4. To compensate for the supply of destroyed weapons, you will have to spend a significant amount of time. Given that a significant part of the 152-and 155-mm shells, as well as other weapons, go to the area of the Ukrainian offensive literally from the wheels, the APU will have to change the scheme and method of delivery, and this is an additional time that is not available.

Last edited:
Kyiv bolt holes ( Odessa , Reni , Izmail etc ) for grain exports to rich EU countries are being obliterated, as are those same locations for bringing in ammunition , other ordnance and people . By forcing Moscow to cancel the Grain Agreement the Midget War Criminal is further wrecking his country and bringing evil hardships to his people. Nazi Zelenskyy should think more carefully before prodding the Bear with low level attacks aimed inside Crimea and the Federation .Here is a summary of the present status quo:-
Now that they know Ukraine will lose, BlackRock and the WEF is determined to fight Russia until there is nothing left of Ukraine. It’s scorched Earth, it’s Hitler in the bunker

Make Peace, you Fools!

The Ukrainian people need a Prigozhin, a returning soldier who knows the real cost of this Globalist Folly and will evict the Zelen$ky Regime and his WEF Masters and make a lasting peace

Forgot the link, did you? Not that you need bother..I'm sure it's some Russian BS. I hope you get some pay out of being such a tool..that is..assuming you're not some AI-bot.

Russia did score a cathedral..so I guess you could call that a 'victory'.

iu

Forgot the link, did you? Not that you need bother..I'm sure it's some Russian BS. I hope you get some pay out of being such a tool..that is..assuming you're not some AI-bot.

Russia did score a cathedral..so I guess you could call that a 'victory'.
Poor Luiza -- a lovely middle aged housewife in Brighton with two teenage kids , being abused by some Troll calling himself Evil . Silly Billy Evil. Could be 500--600 000 killed in this scrap but the Troll wants to highlight one death . Idiot . Probably an accident but who knows what grain and/or people were using the building .The type of thing the Kyiv Nazis have done thoughout --- hospitals and schools a speciality.Also Fake Deaths --Bucha where Kyiv was famously caught out with its fake propaganda amateur effort .

The sooner you quit believing anything that transpires between Little and Great Russia be better off you will be.
You are right . Denier EvilEagle is stuck with the Fake News MSM, and his ignorance is from his own bad choices . Follow my posts and you have got everything exactly as it happened .

"On Tuesday, July 25, the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi had a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Great Britain Rishi Sunak.

Zelenskyi wrote about this on Twitter, reports "European Truth".

"He talked about Russia's daily efforts to destroy the historic center of Odessa and the port infrastructure. We must protect Odessa. Ukraine needs an urgent strengthening of air defense to protect the historical heritage and continue the Black Sea Grain Initiative," Zelenskyy emphasized.

Defense cooperation and the course of Ukrainian offensive operations were also discussed during the telephone conversation.

Zelenskyi gave Sunak information about Ukraine's current defense needs."

You are right . Denier EvilEagle is stuck with the Fake News MSM, and his ignorance is from his own bad choices . Follow my posts and you have got everything exactly as it happened .
I prefer to just sit it out and bitch about all the money we are sending the Ukes for no solid gains against the Orgs.....Another never ending proxy war who's only beneficiaries are the IMC, dem money launders, and neocon PACs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beneficiary

"On Tuesday, July 25, the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi had a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Great Britain Rishi Sunak.

Zelenskyi wrote about this on Twitter, reports "European Truth".

"He talked about Russia's daily efforts to destroy the historic center of Odessa and the port infrastructure. We must protect Odessa. Ukraine needs an urgent strengthening of air defense to protect the historical heritage and continue the Black Sea Grain Initiative," Zelenskyy emphasized.

Defense cooperation and the course of Ukrainian offensive operations were also discussed during the telephone conversation.

Zelenskyi gave Sunak information about Ukraine's current defense needs."
Translation: Ukraine was ordered to fuck Russia on the grain deal and has been moving munitions in under the cover of grain shipments.

You have to conclude that the WEF puppet masters are determined to fight to the last Ukrainian. I’m surprised they didn’t blow up the ZNPP

Forum List

Back