Communist party leader resigned after caught stealing sunglasses

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
News from Norway:

Party leader resigns after caught stealing sunglasses​

The head of Norway’s left-wing Red (Rødt) party, Bjornar Moxne, resigned as leader after was arrested to steal a pair of sunglasses at his airport duty-free shop Oslo.

“I made a serious mistake and made the situation worse by the way I handled it afterwards,” Bjornar Moxne wrote on Facebook. “I am truly sorry and I apologize.”

News from Norway:

Party leader resigns after caught stealing sunglasses​

But communists are free to steal from others since they don't believe in private property.

What am I missing here?

Communism is simply making theft legal.

The news may sound funny ....

.... but it is sad for the person concerned.

More about it:

Bjørnar Moxnes, the leader of Norway’s left-wing party, resigned on Monday after the theft at Oslo airport came to light, writes Politico.

Moxnes heads the Norwegian Red Party. On the 16th of June, surveillance camera footage of a duty-free store showed Moxnes stealing two Hugo Boss sunglasses. When the post went viral on the Internet, the politician announced his sick leave in early July.

On Monday, the 24th of July, Moxnes admitted the theft and resigned from the position of party leader. He wrote on Facebook:

“A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME HOW I COULD DO SOMETHING SO STUPID. I’VE ASKED MYSELF THAT MANY TIMES IN RECENT WEEKS.

What the hell is the matter with the Norwegian Commies? Ms. Moxnes was just sticking it to "the man" by liberating the sunglasses from the capitalist retailer.

Moxnes should have been given a medal in in the Order of Stalin for her act of immense bravery.

Shame. Had he asked, I would have sold him my fine military issue Carl Zeiss sunglasses.
574px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-T0709-429%2C_VEB_Carl_Zeiss_Jena%2C_Geb%C3%A4udeansicht%2C_Parkplatz.jpg

What the hell is the matter with the Norwegian Commies? Ms. Moxnes was just sticking it to "the man" by liberating the sunglasses from the capitalist retailer.

Moxnes should have been given a medal in in the Order of Stalin for her act of immense bravery.
Original!

Forum List

Back