Russia Puts The West On Notice...

No it's not, but its dust is radioactive. It's never good to have radioactive dust in your lungs. Many US troops poisoned by that radioactive dust. George Bush supports our troops. That's why he had DU rounds being fired all over creation.

It is also the most effective material you can use in the types of ammunition we are talking about. It has superior penetration over any other material including Tungsten Steel.

Time will tell. You have a link for Russian use of depleted uranium? Truly curious. But... There's a big difference between choosing to use nuclear material on your own land ( the position Russia takes) vs. a foreign power doing so on your land...
No one is on Russian land.

I don't care if we kill Ruskies with depleted uranium or with old fashioned lead poisoning.

Lead is toxic, too.

Only a truly stupid idiot falls for Putin's bogus histrionics. A useful idiot.

It is also the most effective material you can use in the types of ammunition we are talking about. It has superior penetration over any other material including Tungsten Steel.
And so for that quality it's worth poisoning our troops?

And so for that quality it's worth poisoning our troops?

Everything in life is risk versus reward. When you drive a car you accept there is a risk of being maimed or killed in an accident. When you eat sugary foods you accept that you can do harm to yourself.

Everything is risk versus reward. By not using the most effective ammunition you run the risk of failing to destroy your target. If you do that you will probably lose a lot more troops to enemy action. The risk from the dust is negligible. Far less than say, digging in around Chernobyl.

You have to survive the battle to be alive long enough to maybe get sick in twenty years or so. I’m not sure how many troops would rather get limbs blown off or die to avoid the potential illness twenty years later. Hell. Many of them still Smoke Tobacco.

Everything in life is risk versus reward. When you drive a car you accept there is a risk of being maimed or killed in an accident. When you eat sugary foods you accept that you can do harm to yourself.

Everything is risk versus reward. By not using the most effective ammunition you run the risk of failing to destroy your target. If you do that you will probably lose a lot more troops to enemy action. The risk from the dust is negligible. Far less than say, digging in around Chernobyl.

You have to survive the battle to be alive long enough to maybe get sick in twenty years or so. I’m not sure how many troops would rather get limbs blown off or die to avoid the potential illness twenty years later. Hell. Many of them still Smoke Tobacco.
When I was in basic training in the US Army in 1969, I remember the NCO in charge telling us that each one of us, all of us, were expendable in order that the mission be accomplished.

The fact that the pentagon was exposing its own troops to radiation poisoning by way of DU rounds is more evidence that leadership doesn't give a damn about the health of the troops, just as they were all ordered to take the poison shots that don't even work.

Forum List

Back