Russia Puts The West On Notice...

Time will tell. You have a link for Russian use of depleted uranium? Truly curious. But... There's a big difference between choosing to use nuclear material on your own land ( the position Russia takes) vs. a foreign power doing so on your land...
Of course it will actually be the Ukrainians using it on Ukrainian land.

Just in case nobody remembers....
Ukraine is the home of some of the largest uranium mines around. Which also has huge vanadium deposits.

Vanadium is used in steel production and the uranium feeds power plants. One of which is next door and is part of the German power grid.

This is more disinformation for rhetoric propaganda than anything.

Kinda like Cubans having/using nuclear material on Cuban land... Yeah... I get it. So does everyone else...
Wrong. Nuclear 'material' and nuclear weapons are VERY different animals. Only Russia has raised the possibility of using nuclear weapons.

"Depleted uranium is less radioactive than the isotopes used in nuclear bombs, but months after the end of Operation Allied Force in Yugoslavia, Italian soldiers were diagnosed with leukaemia linked to the Silver Bullet.
On hitting a tank or bunker, they disintegrate, with up to 40 per cent of the uranium, which is still radioactive, turning into fine powder".

In short, the use of depleted uranium rounds in Ukraine will be considered a nuclear attack, and will respond in kind. So... What are the gonna feed these Leopard tanks now..?

Russia threatening nukes again? How many times is this? I’ve lost count.

Russia threatening nukes again? How many times is this? I’ve lost count.
Sounds more like they are establishing in good faith, some ground rules as to what they will consider a first use of radiological material. Kind of sporting of them. One of the oft forgotten realities of conflict, is that the enemy also gets a vote...

Equating them with dirty bombs is a reach, but not by much. Iraq is still trying to decontaminate areas from them. That's why they are burying tanks so that kids don't play on them and get radioactive dust on them.

Equating them with dirty bombs is a reach, but not by much. Iraq is still trying to decontaminate areas from them. That's why they are burying tanks so that kids don't play on them and get radioactive dust on them.

It is an environmental issue not an offensive weapon like a dirty bomb
That Putin is now concerned with the environment of Ukraine is laughable

It is an environmental issue not an offensive weapon like a dirty bomb
That Putin is now concerned with the environment of Ukraine is laughable
He was from day one if you actually bothered to DYOR .

Learn to distinguish between what someone actually says and what they are reported to have said

Could, doesn't mean will, genius. Russia just wants to bitch and moan about everything as per usual these days. They've been threatening nukes, and MOABS and all kinds of things for damn near a year now, and nothing's happened. They're pussies. They know the wrath of the free world will be at their throats in minutes.
What you mean wrath of the free world?

The free world is nothing but a bunch of soy boy cucks like the US, France, Germany, all of them led by a bunch of commie liberal cucks bro

Putin is big and strong and he will prevail.....he must....Alpha!!

He was from day one if you actually bothered to DYOR .

Learn to distinguish between what someone actually says and what they are reported to have said
Putin is actually one of the leading minds when it comes to environmental activism and protecting the climate......he saw how Ukraine kept ignoring environmental regulations, and Putin had to react

What you mean wrath of the free world?

The free world is nothing but a bunch of soy boy cucks like the US, France, Germany, all of them led by a bunch of commie liberal cucks bro

Putin is big and strong and he will prevail.....he must....Alpha!!
Putin thought he was big and strong

Ukraine had other ideas

Sounds more like they are establishing in good faith, some ground rules as to what they will consider a first use of radiological material. Kind of sporting of them. One of the oft forgotten realities of conflict, is that the enemy also gets a vote...

Russia has been threatening the use of Nukes since this thing started. About once a week they rattle the saber. The problem is the first few times the world got excited. After a couple months of empty threats, nobody notices.

I started to dare Putin to launch. I posted it online. I’ve said it here. I’ll say it again and you can forward it to your Handlers in the FSB. Launch the fucking Nukes you pussy. Launch them. Launch them and get it over with.

No. I’m not afraid. I know Putin won’t actually launch. Because the Russian Missiles don’t work. It costs money to maintain things and Russia doesn’t spend the money.

But even if the missiles worked. I think someone would kill Putin if he tried to give the order.

But even if the missiles actually launched. I’d be happy knowing Russia was destroyed by the retaliation.

So launch them Vlad.

Forum List

Back