Russia number 1 geopolitical threat: Mitt Romney.

We do? We have a military more powerful than Russia, Chine, Iran, Syria and six other nations COMBINED? Really?

Yes.

And we can destroy the world's biosphere 25xs over.

Catch up.

Excluding nuclear weapons we are not as powerful as we once were. China has aquired much of our newest technology and they have us outnumbered 10:1.

I still think we have the best equipment but I don't think it is superior enough to make up for our lack of sheer numbers.....i hope we do but i'm not as confident as I was in the 90's about it.

We do? We have a military more powerful than Russia, Chine, Iran, Syria and six other nations COMBINED? Really?

Yes.

Catch up.

prove that our military is more powerful than just Russia and China combined.
In case you forgot they are just as capable of destroying the biosphere as the US.

Russia and China are serious threats to US hegemony.

Hmm.."hegemony".

A purty term for "Empire".

Just as the founder's intended, right?

:lol:

No, it is not. But if you understand anything about international trade and currency, walking backwards is not an option. The US national security interests in capital markets is huge. This isn't a hot war, it's a currency war. The US better get it's financial house in order and do it quick. As the dollar weakens the threat of pulling out of its use in global trade becomes not only apparent, but inevitable.

If you know what this will mean to the US, it's a HUGE threat, far larger than planes hitting buildings and a few thousand americans losing their lives (RIP and god bless them all). I'm talking about a financial/currency crisis that will make the 2008 depression seem like a day at the zoo.

Last edited:
I particularly love how it is Obama who made this huge diplomatic blunder (on purpose?) and now he wants to blame other people for reacting and wondering........... Typical political games they play with complete disregard for our best interest...

“All U.S. presidential candidates [should] do two things,” Mevedev said. “Use their head and consult their reason” and “look at his watch: We are in 2012 and not the mid-1970s.”

Medvedev, Obama fire back at critics over missile comments - latimes.com

^ awesome........... :rolleyes:

>>

Many analysts have urged President Obama to consider one of the various proposals that would allow Iran to continue enriching uranium, though perhaps under somewhat stronger supervision.

One of these is the so-called Russian proposal, under which Iran would address the IAEA's questions in phases and the West would reciprocally ease sanctions.

Nukes | Shadow Government

Hmm.."hegemony".

No, it is not. But if you understand anything about international trade and currency, walking backwards is not an option. The US national security interests in capital markets is huge. This isn't a hot war, it's a currency war. The US better get it's financial house in order and do it quick. As the dollar weakens the threat of pulling out of its use in gloabl trade becomes not only apparent, but inevitable.

If you know what this will mean to the US, it's a HUGE threat, far larger than planes hitting buildings and a few thousand americans losing their livews (RIP and god bless them all). I'm talking about a financial/currency crisis that will make the 2008 depression seem like a day at teh zoo.

and that, folks, is why you need to install this missile defense shield in europe ASAP!

Yes.

Catch up.

Excluding nuclear weapons we are not as powerful as we once were. China has aquired much of our newest technology and they have us outnumbered 10:1.

I still think we have the best equipment but I don't think it is superior enough to make up for our lack of sheer numbers.....i hope we do but i'm not as confident as I was in the 90's about it.

A war with China or Russia would lead to nuclear annihilation.
Which is why it will never happen. Instead we will continue using contries like Iran and Syria to fight each other.

Obama confirming what we all suspected, his ideas on what is good for America's foreign policy are bad for America in general.

Why is it bad for America?

We still have a military more powerful than the next ten nations combined

Yes we do[/QUOTE]

Prove it.
Show the number of troops, ships, planes and such that each have.
We are outnumbered by just China and Russia combined.
And if you add N. Korea it isn't even close.

Hmm.."hegemony".

No, it is not. But if you understand anything about international trade and currency, walking backwards is not an option. The US national security interests in capital markets is huge. This isn't a hot war, it's a currency war. The US better get it's financial house in order and do it quick. As the dollar weakens the threat of pulling out of its use in global trade becomes not only apparent, but inevitable.

If you know what this will mean to the US, it's a HUGE threat, far larger than planes hitting buildings and a few thousand americans losing their lives (RIP and god bless them all). I'm talking about a financial/currency crisis that will make the 2008 depression seem like a day at the zoo.

Holy shit.

You guys want to walk back just about everything EXCEPT hegemony. It's amazing.

And if you think walking back every other thing will allow hegemony to continue..you guys are in la-la land.

Yes.

Catch up.

In case you forgot they are just as capable of destroying the biosphere as the US.

You can start with military budget, we spend more than the next ten nations combined
Next you can look at our Navy, we have a navy more powerful than the rest of the world combined
In terms of intelligence and surveillance, we know vast amounts more about our enemy than they know about us
Command and Control: No nation on earth has our capability
Logistics: No nation or combination has our global logistical capability
Training and Tactics: No nation is close

Doesn't even account for nucllear capability

Prove it.

Prove what?

America has the best tech in the world. Even outnumbered, and without nukes, this country could fend off an invasion by the next largest militaries..fairly easily.

Hmm.."hegemony".

Holy shit.

And if you think walking back every other thing will allow hegemony to continue..you guys are in la-la land.

"you guys"?

I don't think you have a clue about what I'm saying. There is no walking backwards on the current international financial markets for the US. Which is why i said the US better get its finanical house in order and do it quick.

I do not want to police the world and have my country runa global empire. But, that is already happened and undoing it by just brushing it off and keeping things business as usual is going to have severe repercussions in internatioal trade and capital markets for the US.

Yes.

Catch up.

You can start with military budget, we spend more than the next ten nations combined
Next you can look at our Navy, we have a navy more powerful than the rest of the world combined
In terms of intelligence and surveillance, we know vast amounts more about our enemy than they know about us

Look up land based weapons and Compare Russi and the US.
Forget the money. Russi doesn't need as much.
They also have more oil than the US.

And look at this.
List of countries by number of troops - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then combine the top ten, excluding the uS of corse, and what do you get?

And don't think we have the best training either.
Look up Spetnaz for a start.

the Obama administration, with it's incredibly loose fiscal policies, is not helping, but hurting exactly what i'm talking about.

Look up land based weapons and Compare Russi and the US.
Forget the money. Russi doesn't need as much.
They also have more oil than the US.

And look at this.
List of countries by number of troops - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then combine the top ten, excluding the uS of corse, and what do you get?

And don't think we have the best training either.
Look up Spetnaz for a start.

Targets

Holy shit.

"you guys"?

I don't think you have a clue about what I'm saying. There is no walking backwards on the current international financial markets for the US. Which is why i said the US better get its finanical house in order and do it quick.

I do not want to police the world and have my country runa global empire. But, that is already happened and undoing it by just brushing it off and keeping things business as usual is going to have severe repercussions in internatioal trade and capital markets for the US.

Wow..nuance..and intelligence.

Starting to have a little hope. :D

Prove it.

Prove what?

America has the best tech in the world. Even outnumbered, and without nukes, this country could fend off an invasion by the next largest militaries..fairly easily.

Our miltary leaders don't agree. I doubt you could find even 1 military expert that would agree with you.

Prove it.

Prove what?

Our miltary leaders don't agree. I doubt you could find even 1 military expert that would agree with you.

No country on earth has the capability of invading us

None

Prove what?

No country on earth has the capability of invading us

None

Yea, keep believing that.
I will continue living in the real word in the meantime.

Prove it.

Prove what?

Of course not.

And it's appropriate as well. What do you expect them to say? "Oh everything is fine..and we want less money."

Right now..the fact is..given the geography and the size of our navy..it's almost impossible to mount a successful invasion of the US homeland.

Forum List

Back