Russia number 1 geopolitical threat: Mitt Romney.

Romney: Alarmed by Obama open mic gaffe - YouTube

The last time we had someone that felt this way was George W. Bush. Because of the focus on Russia and China..the focus was taken off the "mosquitoes" as Bush called them..and one of those "mosquitoes" was able to pull off the greatest foreign terror attack in history.

As a New Yorker..it's scary when you hear someone talk like this. Boehner even took him out the the woodshed..

I think its china, with russia being 2nd.

I also think you trying to say that his comments mean that as president his decisions will lead to another 9/11 type of event are bogus. Blaming bush for 9/11 is stupid too, sure he holds some responsibility but our policies over the decades prior to bush are what really led to the ability of the people who attacked us to do so.

Yeah..like his father's administrations arming and training the muj..you know..Osama Bin Laden and the gang.

Yup and like how Carter just ignored them and Regan/bush armed them then clinton ignored them almost as much as Carter, but not as badly....exactly.

:eusa_shhh:

Is This Thing On?
The worst "hot mic" blunders of all time...

Microphones caught Obama telling Russian President Dmitry Medvedev after a meeting in Seoul that he would have more "flexibility" to deal with issues such as missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

120326_Gaffe1.jpg

Here's a transcript and video of the exchange, per ABC News:

Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you...

Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Is This Thing On? - By Uri Friedman | Foreign Policy

The dirty little secret about second-term presidents

The dirty little secret about second-term presidents | Daniel W. Drezner[/QUOTE]

Is This Thing On?

Microphones caught Obama telling Russian President Dmitry Medvedev after a meeting in Seoul that he would have more "flexibility" to deal with issues such as missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

120326_Gaffe1.jpg

Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you...

The dirty little secret about second-term presidents | Daniel W. Drezner
[/QUOTE]

Obama confirming what we all suspected, his ideas on what is good for America's foreign policy are bad for America in general.

Mitt must have been asleep on this one. America wants to disengage abroad and he wants to pick a fight!!! :cuckoo:

Exactly

We need Russia's support to resolve conflicts in Iran and N Korea. It is hard for a President to negotiate with a country he has declared our greatest enemy

Is This Thing On?

120326_Gaffe1.jpg

Obama confirming what we all suspected, his ideas on what is good for America's foreign policy are bad for America in general.[/QUOTE]

Why is it bad for America?

We still have a military more powerful than the next ten nations combined

I think its china, with russia being 2nd.

I also think you trying to say that his comments mean that as president his decisions will lead to another 9/11 type of event are bogus. Blaming bush for 9/11 is stupid too, sure he holds some responsibility but our policies over the decades prior to bush are what really led to the ability of the people who attacked us to do so.

Yeah..like his father's administrations arming and training the muj..you know..Osama Bin Laden and the gang.

Yup and like how Carter just ignored them and Regan/bush armed them then clinton ignored them almost as much as Carter, but not as badly....exactly.

Carter armed them too..which I considered a mistake...but his goal was different. Harrass not "win". Reagan/Bush changed that to "win". Clinton actually went after Bin Laden, but was cut off at the knees by Republicans who didn't get a clear verification from the CIA he was involved with the Cole. So they left him with missiles instead of Special Ops. In any case..Republicans thought it was a distraction.

Not putting up missle defenses when nations such as Iran are developing intercontinental nuclear weapons abilities is bad for america.

His comments to the russian president showed that if he gets re-elected he will be willing to do away with what we are supposedly planning on doing for missle defense in the near future.

Romney: Alarmed by Obama open mic gaffe - YouTube

The last time we had someone that felt this way was George W. Bush. Because of the focus on Russia and China..the focus was taken off the "mosquitoes" as Bush called them..and one of those "mosquitoes" was able to pull off the greatest foreign terror attack in history.

As a New Yorker..it's scary when you hear someone talk like this. Boehner even took him out the the woodshed..

Damn buddy, you are becoming pathetic. Enjoy the election season,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c]Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack - YouTube[/ame]

That really happened.

How many thank you cards should I send to the DNC? Democrats gave them licensees and blocked our agencies from communicating threats.

You have become the forever apologist.

Damn buddy, you are becoming pathetic. Enjoy the election season,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c]Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack - YouTube[/ame]

That really happened.

How many thank you cards should I send to the DNC? Democrats gave them licensees and blocked our agencies from communicating threats.

Bullshit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com - YouTube[/ame]
Fact... tissue?

Is This Thing On?

120326_Gaffe1.jpg

Obama confirming what we all suspected, his ideas on what is good for America's foreign policy are bad for America in general.

We still have a military more powerful than the next ten nations combined[/QUOTE]

We do? We have a military more powerful than Russia, Chine, Iran, Syria and six other nations COMBINED? Really?

We still have a military more powerful than the next ten nations combined

We do? We have a military more powerful than Russia, Chine, Iran, Syria and six other nations COMBINED? Really?[/QUOTE]

Yes we do

Forum List

Back