Russia fears Biden's sanctions if they invade Ukraine

This is the America that Tsar Putin faces:
America’s haughtiness, joy and pleasure in doing wrong; And, the more she does wrong the more pleasure, drunkenness & excitement she gets being against all life, plant, animal & human, and against every valid Principle.

This is the America that Tsar Putin faces:
America’s haughtiness, joy and pleasure in doing wrong; And, the more she does wrong the more pleasure, drunkenness & excitement she gets being against all life, plant, animal & human, and against every valid Principle.
Really. What are they putting in your porridge?

Correct your talking point. Putin isn't invading, he's sending a peacekeeping force to a region that favours Russia.
Wow! Yeah, Putin just loves to bring peace and spread it around. A real philanthropic kind of guy for sure! LOL BTW Trump and Pompeo just said they think Putin has a great idea and they spoke of how they admire him. Nothing to see here, right? That won't trigger other countries to follow suit right? Man! What a fuckin' bunch of cultist morons on here. I'm sure nobody will be hurt in the peaceful transition of eastern Ukraine. All those tanks are just to bring peace, joy and democracy to the people. Maybe they'll even toss some paper towels to the folks as they gather to welcome their saviors.

Wow! Yeah, Putin just loves to bring peace and spread it around. A real philanthropic kind of guy for sure! LOL BTW Trump and Pompeo just said they think Putin has a great idea and they spoke of how they admire him. Nothing to see here, right? That won't trigger other countries to follow suit right? Man! What a fuckin' bunch of cultist morons on here. I'm sure nobody will be hurt in the peaceful transition of eastern Ukraine. All those tanks are just to bring peace, joy and democracy to the people. Maybe they'll even toss some paper towels to the folks as they gather to welcome their saviors.
Has Putin invaded yet with all those tanks?
Don't ask Zelensky, he hasn't seen any yet.

Key Word: YET
Yes, that is the key and in my opinion America is working very hard to escalate the situation to becoming a war.

I think there are many indications that the main thrust is going to have to turn to a false flag incident being blamed on Russia for an attack on some surrounding Nato member country.

If America dares doing that then I would suggest that Putin's rock solid resolve will take us into a world war that won't be confined to Europe.

A solution must be found and it's going to have to contain some reasonable concession (s) to Russia.

The rest of the world can be unaware of the many cases of US aggression and invasions throughout the world, as it compares to what Putin considers legitimate defensive measures.

Much political spin propaganda is needed to be able to pull the fog down over the history in the making.

Yes, that is the key and in my opinion America is working very hard to escalate the situation to becoming a war.

I think there are many indications that the main thrust is going to have to turn to a false flag incident being blamed on Russia for an attack on some surrounding Nato member country.

If America dares doing that then I would suggest that Putin's rock solid resolve will take us into a world war that won't be confined to Europe.

A solution must be found and it's going to have to contain some reasonable concession (s) to Russia.

The rest of the world can be unaware of the many cases of US aggression and invasions throughout the world, as it compares to what Putin considers legitimate defensive measures.

Much political spin propaganda is needed to be able to pull the fog down over the history in the making.
Concessions to Putin? Yeah, that'll send a message to him about invading sovereign countries and dreaming of a resurgence of CCCP. Brilliant! LOL

Concessions to Putin? Yeah, that'll send a message to him about invading sovereign countries and dreaming of a resurgence of CCCP. Brilliant! LOL
I'm aware of the US/Nato talking points. But I'm also aware of how Zelensky sees it all and right now he's America's loose cannon.

Putin must be provoked in some way because he's found a moderate way of dealing with the US push for a war between Ukraine and Russia.

The loose cannon needs to be tied down and secured before America can have a war.

The concession(s) only needs to be some security guarantee to Russia.

I value your opinion because you are well informed on the talking points of US/Nato.
I'll keep abreast of the news at RT.com as the situation develops further so that we will have a full perspective on the latest. I trust you can supply the other perspective.

Forum List

Back