Russia did this?

Trump: 62,984,828

Clinton: 65,853,514
Upon closer inspection, California alone provided a 5,000,000 vote bulge for Madam Loser. And of those, 2,000,000 were named Juan Valdez.

Trump may have 'won' the election but because of that fact America is Madam Loser

My net worth has skyrocketed under Tump.

Yes, I understand Republicans & those that support Trump are ALL about money; nothing else matters.
Got it

Fuck you!!! Get a job and risk your money in the stock market.

Upon closer inspection, California alone provided a 5,000,000 vote bulge for Madam Loser. And of those, 2,000,000 were named Juan Valdez.

Trump may have 'won' the election but because of that fact America is Madam Loser

Yes, I understand Republicans & those that support Trump are ALL about money; nothing else matters.
Got it

Oh look; we have a Trump 'tuff guy' here. I'm impressed; NOT

Got it

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share to 24 bucks a share.
NASDAQ GNBC.
Go fuck yourself peon.
And I seem to remember you were a leftist socially and a conservative fiscally.
What happened? Did ya lose some gov assistance?

Got it

NASDAQ GNBC.
Go fuck yourself peon.

LOL; another internet tuff guy behind a computer screen

Got it

NASDAQ GNBC.
Go fuck yourself peon.

LOL; another internet tuff guy behind a computer screen

Another jakestarkey.

I'm not seeing the losing. I am seeing a WHOLE LOT of winning.

then you are blind to reality
What does reality look like from within the Liberal biosphere? Describe it to me.

Got it
Money is important no doubt. But so is fixing our screwed up immigration, our screwed up border, our screwed up trade policies, our devastating drug epidemic, our screwed up inner cities, and government waste, fraud and abuse.

There was a demoloser councilman either Oakland or San Francisco who was caught in a trap and had thousands of phony licenses and voter ids. Nope, nothing to see there at all. That is but one out of thousands. I believe there was a demoloser woman in Florida same kind of thing. Hmmmm but we make it up. Yeahhhhhh

I'm not seeing the losing. I am seeing a WHOLE LOT of winning.

then you are blind to reality
What does reality look like from within the Liberal biosphere? Describe it to me.

I have no idea; ask a liberal

During the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

"You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

Meanwhile people like you are more concerned about the fact her emails were hacked than about what those emails entailed and now you cry bc they showed her corruption. You want the people to remain in the dark just so your side wins. Talk about pathetic.

Forum List

Back