Rudy Giuliani takes slight shot at Trump over his 'flipping' comments: 'The President is not lawyer

“I don’t think he’s against the idea of cooperation,” Giuliani, 74, said. “He’s against the idea of getting people to lie.”

sorry fucking liars ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight - Trump is against liars. ...:lmao:

“I’m not troubled by his comments,” Giuliani added.

good for you Gomer -- :cuckoo:

he has his own hide he'll be looking out for soon enough... mueller knows all about rotten rudy's friendship within NY's 'trumpland' & he knew those emails on weiner's pc was gonna hit the news before they came out... how is that possible, 'eh?

I'll be glad when the bullcrap is over, and we can get back to fighting policy verses policy in this country. The Demon-crats don't have any policies worth the majority of the citizens getting behind, and this bullcrap has been shielding them against their failures.

Trump with all his drama, has still produced some solid results for the nation to get behind, so the pride of the left has been hurt very badly in all of this, and just like most have observed the left will stop at nothing to use Trump to attempt to destroy the republican brand for years to come.

The Republicans better start fighting before they are in some serious jeopardy for years to come.

I'll be glad when the bullcrap is over, and we can get back to fighting policy verses policy in this country. The Demon-crats don't have any policies worth the majority of the citizens getting behind, and this bullcrap has been shielding them against their failures.

Trump with all his drama, has still produced some solid results for the nation to get behind, so the pride of the left has been hurt very badly in all of this, and just like most have observed the left will stop at nothing to use Trump to attempt to destroy the republican brand for years to come.

The Republicans better start fighting before they are in some serious jeopardy for years to come.

The coup against President Trump is a disgrace!

Never in the history of USA a democratically elected President has been under so much pressure, it's disgusting and its criminal!

I't time to fight back....this situation can not continue like it is for much longer.

Never in the history of USA a democratically elected President has been under so much pressure, it's disgusting and its criminal!

I't time to fight back....this situation can not continue like it is for much longer.
Oh, it's criminal, alright!
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh, it's criminal, alright!
4i6Ckte.gif
The Demon-crats have been living in glass houses, yet they are throwing bolders at this President. Now it's gonna end up in a fight to the finish, but meanwhile the Americans caught in the middle will be losing again.

The trading of blows with one party trying to destroy another won't end well for America or the majority of the Americans just trying to work and live the lives in which they are trying to live.

Don't think it ends in a Demon-crat victory, where as the Demon-crats start patting themselves on their own shoulders, because the people will be the final decider as to what America will be, and what it will stand for in the end.

The youth who are being brainwashed, well they aren't the answer either, and many know this now. So those who have not been brainwashed will have to step up to do the hard work to restore what the whole world had respected in the Americans over time.

The world is saddened by what they are witnessing as to be found in the light that once shinned upon a hill.

If you have a brain use it to answer this....if Trump was clean why should he fill the pressure ?
So far all his cronies that indicted or pleaded guilty did because it was proven they were guilty. If trump is found guilty of illegal practices...why are you against justice for all?

If you have a brain use it to answer this....if Trump was clean why should he fill the pressure ?
So far all his cronies that indicted or pleaded guilty did because it was proven they were guilty. If trump is found guilty of illegal practices...why are you against justice for all?

Until these scum here....

is sent to jail....

you can ask me any questions!

NOT BEFORE!

ok?

1tkzygN.jpg

Until these scum here....

is sent to jail....

you can ask me any questions!

NOT BEFORE!

ok?

1tkzygN.jpg
Senate, congress, WH, most of justice department top positions, supreme court all in the hands of the GOP....why they cant find dirt on them, but can find dirt on Trump ?

Forum List

Back