Russia did this?

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Take a look at this incredibly granular and zoomable map of the election. (it even has a 3D button) Note that Hillary won The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Upper East and West Sides, Silicon Valley and most of the other wealthy areas. She overwhelmingly won the areas where ruling elites congregate and suck off the government like the environs of DC (which are also the wealthiest counties in the country...big government is profitable!).

But besides walking away with the elite wealthy vote...see if you can spot the other group she won on the map. Therein lies the problem.

An Extremely Detailed Map of the 2016 Presidential Election

Take a look at this incredibly granular and zoomable map of the election. (it even has a 3D button) Note that Hillary won The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Upper East and West Sides, Silicon Valley and most of the other wealthy areas. She overwhelmingly won the areas where ruling elites congregate and suck off the government like the environs of DC (which are also the wealthiest counties in the country...big government is profitable!).

Huh! You and that commie Bernie Sanders both agree that rich people are leeches.

Interesting!

But besides walking away with the elite wealthy vote...see if you can spot the other group she won on the map. Therein lies the problem.

An Extremely Detailed Map of the 2016 Presidential Election

[whisper]negroes![/whisper]

What do I win?

During the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

"You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

Trump: 62,984,828

Clinton: 65,853,514
Upon closer inspection, California alone provided a 5,000,000 vote bulge for Madam Loser. And of those, 2,000,000 were named Juan Valdez.

Trump may have 'won' the election but because of that fact America is Madam Loser

Trump may have 'won' the election but because of that fact America is Madam Loser

America lost no matter who won that election

Here's Napoleon's army of 680,000 which invaded Russia:

france.jpg

Here's Trump's imaginary army of 5,000,000 illegal voters in California he can't seem to find:

mexicans.jpg

Let us know the second they find Trump's five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary in California, mm-kay?

It shouldn't be that hard. After all, that's seven times the size of the army Napoleon invaded Russia with. They'd be pretty hard to miss.

"I couldn't get to the polls what with all the damned Mexicans in the way!"

Upon closer inspection, California alone provided a 5,000,000 vote bulge for Madam Loser. And of those, 2,000,000 were named Juan Valdez.

My net worth has skyrocketed under Tump.

Yes, I understand Republicans & those that support Trump are ALL about money; nothing else matters.
Got it

I'm not seeing the losing. I am seeing a WHOLE LOT of winning.

then you are blind to reality

I guess you'll actually have to get a job to supplement your EBT card....what a shame.

Forum List

Back