Russia could destroy Ukraine in a day without using nuclear weapons

Because the fact is it was 5,000,000 people who died in the famine. You have made it clear you have no interest in facts, but some of us do.
Who provided these "facts"? I personally read about it in Goebbels' speeches. No one else counted or published it. I can only say that the population of the USSR was growing, not shrinking, as it is now in almost all of the former Soviet republics under blessed capitalism.

Who provided these "facts"? I personally read about it in Goebbels' speeches. No one else counted or published it. I can only say that the population of the USSR was growing, not shrinking, as it is now in almost all of the former Soviet republics under blessed capitalism.
Turkmenistan and Poland are also Wholeheartedly supporting Ukraine....wonder why?

What kind of stupid question is that? I provided two links to the history of the Holodomor that had nothing to do with your precious Nazis. Have you avoided reading them because they don't have a hammer and sickle stamped on them?

Turkmenistan and Poland are also Wholeheartedly supporting Ukraine....wonder why?
Poland was a fascist state before the war, sharing Czechoslovakia with Germany and dreaming of marching with Germany to Moscow. So under capitalism they easily returned to their usual business of envy and hatred of Russia.
Turkmenistan today is a hereditary absolutist monarchy in the fullest sense of the word. And lovers of "freedom and democracy" should know this, but you probably weren't told about it on TV.

I agree with you Russia is an autocratic state, run by an autocrat (not a totalitarian state, that would be North Korea). That's unfortunate.

But let's be reasonable here, Shareprofit:

The worst, most repressive autocratic state in the world is still less worse than any genocidal "democracy" like the United States by several orders of magnitude.
“Less worse.” 🙄

“Genocidal ‘democracy’ like the United States.” 🙄

Listen up, stupid:

First off, the US isn’t genocidal.

Secondly, the US is not now, has never been and was never intended to be a “democracy.”

US and Ukey Nazis fleeing

Total Carnage as Ukey army dissolves

“It’s winter and the positions are open; there’s nowhere to hide,” said a Ukrainian soldier from the unit with the call sign Rusin.

At one frontline hospital in the Donbas, the morgue was packed with the bodies of Ukrainian soldiers in white plastic bags. In another hospital, stretchers with wounded troops covered in gold foil thermal blankets crowded the corridors, and a steady stream of ambulances arrived from the front nearly all day long."

Posting horseshit in large font and in bold doesn’t work to make it any less horseshit.

Poland was a fascist state before the war, sharing Czechoslovakia with Germany and dreaming of marching with Germany to Moscow. So under capitalism they easily returned to their usual business of envy and hatred of Russia.
Turkmenistan today is a hereditary absolutist monarchy in the fullest sense of the word. And lovers of "freedom and democracy" should know this, but you probably weren't told about it on TV.
Does the fact that both Russia AND Germany invaded Poland have ANY consequence?

Originally posted by BackAgain
“Genocidal ‘democracy’ like the United States.” 🙄

Listen up, stupid:

First off, the US isn’t genocidal.

Yeah, right...

The US government is drastically changing the country's demography importing
millions of non-white immigrants and the mass media is massively indoctrinating the american youth with pro miscegenation propaganda to preserve the white people of the US not to destroy it in whole or in part as the UN definition of genocide states.

Take a good look in the mirror and you'll find someone even more stupid than me.

... In Teberda the Hitlerites tortured 7,800 children. ...

Who are Hitlerites? If you think about Germans in this context: Why should any German in World War 2 - Nazi or not Nazi - torture children from the Turk people who called themselves "qaratschajlyla"? Makes it not more sense that Stalin did do so with his brainwashing or brainkilling "education" methods?

Last edited:
This is also crap. By the way the Goebbels' propaganda ministry also had a hand in this "information".
And by the way, the famine in Ukraine took place alspo in Western Ukraine, which was then part of Poland.
And the P.S. - famine was in 1932 and affected not only Ukraine.
P.P.S. And of course hunger was not artificially created. Only an idiot and anti-soviet could believe this crap.

This famine was without any doubt caused from Stalin and the leading Soviets - on whatever reason. Intentionally or not intentionally is the real question. Was it only complete stupidity what had caused this titanic disaster or was this an intentionally made crime?

Why not 50 000 000 million, you cretin
Because he spoke "only" from 5 million victims - 3.5 million of them had been Ukrainians. And as it looks like it was indeed an intention to make a stupid "experiment" in the real existing world. If it had been successful then the Soviets had shown to the world their greatness - if if had failed - and it failed - then "only" not reliable second class Soviets or even anti-Soviets had died - and indeed they really did die - in masses - and they died damned hungry.

Who provided these "facts"? I personally read about it in Goebbels' speeches. ...

Ask the Polish and the Ukrainians. I guess they have sources for this what really had happened there. And by the way: Give me your Goebbels source please.

Who are Hitlerites? If you think about Germans in this context: Why should any German in World War 2 - Nazi or not Nazi - torture children from the Turk people who called themselves "qaratschajlyla"?
Because Hitler freed them from the chimera called conscience and declared that he thinks for everyone. And the Germans joyfully believed that they were a superior race and were called to rid the earth of inferior races.
And then, when these bastards were asked if they knew that people were being killed near them, in the concentration camps, the germans were saying, they knew nothing. And they didn't notice the smoke from the ovens and the smell of burning bodies.
Someone said that if the germans couldn't drown the world in blood, they would drown it in their tears.

Was it only complete stupidity what had caused this titanic disaster or was this an intentionally made crime?
Let me enlighten you - under the tsar, mass starvation in the countryside was common and happened every few years. The poor peasant farms could barely produce enough food to feed them. And you also had to pay taxes and land redemption fees. Only Soviet rule and the introduction of large-scale machine farming ended hunger.

Does the fact that both Russia AND Germany invaded Poland have ANY consequence?
Hitler's invasion of Poland might not have happened if France and England had fought nazism as resolutely as the USSR did in the years before the war. But they preferred a policy of appeasement and refused an alliance with the USSR.
Poland played a big role in this as well. For example, Poland refused to let Soviet troops through its territory in case Czechoslovakia asked the USSR for help. And in general, Poland acted as the worst enemy of the USSR before the war. Hitler attacked Poland on September 1, 1939, and on September 17, the Polish government fled the country, Poland was doomed. On September 17, the USSR entered troops to protect the territories of Western Ukraine and Belorussia from the Nazis.
Do you think it would have been better for humanity if the nazis had launched an attack on the USSR on the old borders, hundreds of kilometers closer to the center of the country?

Because Hitler freed them from the chimera called conscience and declared that he thinks for everyone.

What Hitler thought - if Hitler thought at all - means nothing to me.

And the Germans joyfully believed that they were a superior race and were called to rid the earth of inferior races.

The Nazis postulated to be member of a superior race who they called "Aryans" = "German blooded people". Their fake definition had been ( see: Ariernachweis – Wikipedia )

-----
Als fremd gilt hier vor allem das Blut der auch im euro/päischen Siedlungsraume lebenden Juden und Zigeuner, das der asiatischen / und afrikanischen Rassen und der Ureinwohner Australiens und Amerikas / (Indianer), während zum Beispiel ein Engländer oder Schwede, ein Franzose oder / Tscheche, ein Pole oder Italiener, wenn er selbst frei von solchen, auch ihm / fremden Blutseinschlägen ist, als verwandt, also als arisch gelten muss, mag / er nun in seiner Heimat, in Ostasien oder Amerika wohnen oder / mag er Bürger der United States of America oder eines südamerikanischen Freistaats sein.

The blood of the Jews and Gypsies living in the European settlement area, that of the Asian and African races, and that of the aborigines of Australia and America are considered foreign. and African races and the aborigines of Australia and America (Indians) (Indians), while, for example, an Englishman or Swede, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or an Italian, if he himself is free from such blood strokes, also foreign to him foreign blood, must be regarded as related, i.e. as Aryan, even though he may be he may reside in his native land, in East Asia or in America, or he may be a citizen of the United States of America or of a South American Free State.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
-----

The Russians are not noticed in this in this "definition" but they are Slaws like the Poles and Czechs. Ansd this Slaws are defined to be Aryans. The reason for this nonsense "definition" had been specially the very weird anti-Semitism of the Nazis.

And then, when these bastards were asked if they knew that people were being killed near them, in the concentration camps,

Give me the name of an extermination camp - a death factory - where Russians had been murdered in industrial dimensions as this had happened with Jews.

the germans were saying, they knew nothing.

What do we not know? Tell it in a way which is free from Soviet war propaganda and I will try to find out what we know about.

And they didn't notice the smoke from the ovens and the smell of burning bodies.

I was a very very little child when my father told me what he had learned in world war 2. It was "Never live in fear of dead people. It are the living people who you have to fear!". He spoke by the way never any bad word about any Russian or any other enemy of Germany of world war 2. He always spoke with respect about everyone.

Someone said that if the germans couldn't drown the world in blood, they would drown it in their tears.

Very interesting form of racism. What do you see when you take a look into a mirror? No one with a soul inside? Soviets don't have a soul, isn't it? To remember: You spoke some few textes ago to murder millions of people in a metropole without any conscience but with nukes. Only to say so makes you to a criminal enemy of all mankind who someone could immediatelly eliminate without regret. Nevertheless we will not send now general Geiermeier and a monster army with AV-stakes to Russia for to eliminate Dracula Putin and his soulless vampire gang. Or should we do so? ... Hmmm ... Never say no ...

Last edited:
Let me enlighten you - under the tsar, mass starvation in the countryside was common and happened every few years.

Say Soviets. What Soviets say is totally unimportant for me. But since when are mistakes of other people - or crimes of other people - a real reason to justify the own mistakes and the own crimes?

The poor peasant farms could barely produce enough food to feed them.

So why did you not engage some German farmers to change this?

And you also had to pay taxes and land redemption fees. Only Soviet rule and the introduction of large-scale machine farming ended hunger.

You speak nonsense. As fas ar as I remember the whole world reported about how the erasure of the Russian farms and the introduction of a completely new system which no one knew caused an unbelievable misery and mass mortality. And when about ... let me calculate ... the Ukrainians had been 20% of the population of the USSR and had 70% of all victims. So 80% had 30% of the victims and 20% had 70% of the victims. ... Hmm ... the Holodomor-hypothese seems not automatically to be wrong if we can see an intention behind this values - specially also because the not-Ukrainian victims not had been Russians in the very most cases, if I am informed well.

Last edited:
There is something going on with Ukraine that is getting downright unsettling. We are paying 55 billion dollars a month to pay Ukrainian politician's salaries. We are borrowing that money since we don't have it. Why are we paying salaries? What's the plan to end this support? Is any of it coming back to the DNC?

This war needs to be examined closely. Putin himself couldn't think of a better way to bankrupt us.
Does that mean the bank is gonna repo everything ? WHAT Bank ? Who is the ceo ? I can call him and ask for a "favor"

Forum List

Back