Russia Collusion Case Closed.,What Is Robert Mueller Gonna Do Now?,Send The Other Clowns Back Home?

I'd say dont anyone tell rex hes an idiot, let him figure it out by himself, but hes too big of an idiot to figure it out all by himself.

well its 4th of July Week...we can all just assume that Mueller will be taking two months off? and come back in September?

yeah sure, Mueller is the only one conducting the investigation all by himself ... idiot.

No- the point of the hacks was to disrupt our election. Most likely to harm what Russians expected to be a Clinton's presidency.
Barak Obama HIMSELF declared other nations !

Wow- you really want to deny that Russia was trying to hack our election.

Why are you trying so hard to deflect attention from Russia?
Can you read, dumbass? I never said that. I said OBAMA HIMSELF said other nations, AS WELL AS RUSSIA, try to hack us all the time. Snowflakes try to make it sound like Russia doing it was the 1st time it ever happened.

Grow up.

:poop: :piss2: :oops-28: Wasn't Attorney Mueller about the re-open the Russian Collusion case? Retry the case later on this year?,, Well, thanks to CNN, looks he he may look like a fool now. All this prep, picking leftist attorneys to work on the case,, So what happens now? He is really going to look like the next Obama Embarrassment if he finds himself in this position where he may have to close the case?
What do you guys think is going to happen with Mueller and his "Send In The Clowns" team now?
:eusa_think:

How can the Russian collusion case be closed when we have posters like MindWars propagating the demise of western culture?
The Dems are not going to let the President to focus on the ongoing arrests, and bring the public awareness about it.

9GPM-cVnycB-AhVEdlgqsszPGMYNFw49sZ9_6dm3Wus.jpg

1. Jeff Sessions: "I Will Not Back Down From Pedophile Investigations" Attorney General vows to take down Pedogate

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has vowed to destroy the "epidemic" of pedophilia that has infested the United States by declaring that he will "not back down" when it comes to the Elite pedophile rings that control Washington D.C. This week, Sessions has come under attack from the Democrats and the mainstream media in an obvious deep state conspiracy to derail his investigations in Pedogate by forcing him to resign. Jeff Sessions: I Will Not Back Down From Pedophile Investigations
  2. Thank You John Podesta....

:poop: :piss2: :oops-28: Wasn't Attorney Mueller about the re-open the Russian Collusion case? Retry the case later on this year?,, Well, thanks to CNN, looks he he may look like a fool now. All this prep, picking leftist attorneys to work on the case,, So what happens now? He is really going to look like the next Obama Embarrassment if he finds himself in this position where he may have to close the case?
What do you guys think is going to happen with Mueller and his "Send In The Clowns" team now?

I have no idea what you're talking about? The criminal investigation started on May 17, 2017 and it is not closed.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe. “The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.
He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Mueller has opened up a 2nd investigation into Obstruction of Justice which is an impeachable offense, and they have some great evidence, because Trump admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation in an NBC interview with Lester Holt. You can see it from this link.
EXCLUSIVE: President Trump reveals he asked Comey whether he was under investigation

Yesterday--Paul Manafort--Trumps former campaign manager was forced to register as a Russian foreign agent--getting paid 17 million dollars from them to influence the United States regarding Russia and their policy with the Ukraine.

WASHINGTON -- President Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, has registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for political consulting work he did for a Ukrainian political party, acknowledging that he coached party members on how to interact with U.S. government officials. Manafort says in a Justice Department filing Tuesday that his firm, DMP International, received more than $17 million from the Party of Regions, the former pro-Russian ruling party in Ukraine, for consulting work from 2012 through 2014. Manafort is the second member of the Trump campaign to register as a foreign agent. In March, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn registered with the Justice Department for work his consulting firm performed for a Turkish businessman that he said could have aided the Turkish government.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent

This is by no means over--LOL You're clearly very ill informed.

I have no idea what you're talking about? The criminal investigation started on May 17, 2017 and it is not closed.

Just Rexx emulating his Dear Leader and lying.

That is what Rexx does.

No- the point of the hacks was to disrupt our election. Most likely to harm what Russians expected to be a Clinton's presidency.

Can you read, dumbass?

So you finally agree that Russia did try to hack our election.

Why are you trying so hard to deflect attention from Russia's hacking?

Can you read, dumbass? I never said that. I said OBAMA HIMSELF said other nations, AS WELL AS RUSSIA, try to hack us all the time. Snowflakes try to make it sound like Russia doing it was the 1st time it ever happened.

Grow up.

Why are Conservative snowflake liars like you so scared of responding to your own quotes?

Remember these words of yours?- less than a year ago

Snowflake easyt65: He dragged the nation into the middle of a Syrian civil war - on his own - between another dictator and another set of terrorists to ally himself - again- with terrorists...Obama has also been waging his own personal drone war....

The results are in: Add another 116 dead to Obama's body count...all civilians.

Since this is as an UN-sanctioned war, could this make Obama a 'War Criminal'?

In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?!" In the end, Obama's war has killed 116 civilians...

Since January- your Dear Leader has inserted himself into the very same Syrian civil war- on his own- with absolutely no more authority than what President Obama had when he ordered drone strikes on terrorists in Syria.

And the results of Trump's war?
Well like President Obama there are dead terrorists- and dead Civilians.
17 civilians killed in US-led coalition strikes on Raqa, suburbs: monitor
17 civilians killed in US-led coalition strikes on Raqa, suburbs: monitor

Paraphrasing you- since this is not a UN sanctioned war- does this make Trump a "War Criminal"?

Of course not- because Obama is a Democrat- and Trump is a Republican- you will never hold Trump to the same standard you pretended to hold Obama.

But I will point out again- speaking of 'witch hunts'- you called President Obama a mass murderer for citizen deaths in Syria- and you don't give a damn about citizen deaths in Syria if Trump is President.

Just Rexx emulating his Dear Leader and lying.

That is what Rexx does.

He/she must be new here--there are Russian investigation threads all over this board where he could get verifiable information. Just claiming that it no longer exists is more than a little over the top--LOL

How can the Russian collusion case be closed when we have posters like MindWars propagating the demise of western culture?
The Dems are not going to let the President to focus on the ongoing arrests, and bring the public awareness about it.

9GPM-cVnycB-AhVEdlgqsszPGMYNFw49sZ9_6dm3Wus.jpg

1. Jeff Sessions: "I Will Not Back Down From Pedophile Investigations" Attorney General vows to take down Pedogate

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has vowed to destroy the "epidemic" of pedophilia that has infested the United States by declaring that he will "not back down" when it comes to the Elite pedophile rings that control Washington D.C. This week, Sessions has come under attack from the Democrats and the mainstream media in an obvious deep state conspiracy to derail his investigations in Pedogate by forcing him to resign. Jeff Sessions: I Will Not Back Down From Pedophile Investigations
  2. Thank You John Podesta....

October 2007: Trump said Putin's doing a great job
"Look at Putin -- what he's doing with Russia -- I mean, you know, what's going on over there. I mean this guy has done -- whether you like him or don't like him -- he's doing a great job in rebuilding the image of Russia and also rebuilding Russia period," Trump told Larry King on CNN.
December 2011: Trump praised Putin's "intelligence" and "no-nonsense way" in his book "Time to Get Tough."
"Putin has big plans for Russia. He wants to edge out its neighbors so that Russia can dominate oil supplies to all of Europe," Trump said. "I respect Putin and Russians but cannot believe our leader (Obama) allows them to get away with so much...Hats off to the Russians."
June 2013: Trump wonders if Putin will be his "new best friend"
"Will he become my new best friend?" Trump asked of Putin in a tweet wondering whether Putin would attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant Trump brought to Moscow.
October 2013: Trump says Putin is outsmarting the US
"I think he's done really a great job of outsmarting our country," Trump told Larry King after Putin successfully dissuaded the US from striking Syria by arranging with the US for the removal of Syria's chemical weapons.
July 31, 2015: Trump says they'd get along
"I think I'd get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so," Trump said in one of his first comments about the Russian leader since launching his presidential bid last June.
Oct. 11, 2015: Trump says they had good ratings together
Asked on CBS' "Face the Nation" about similarities between him and Putin, Trump pointed to their appearance on same edition of "60 Minutes."
"I think the biggest thing we have is that we were on '60 Minutes' together and we had fantastic ratings. One of your best-rated shows in a long time," Trump joked. "So that was good, right? So we were stable mates."
Trump said he and Putin "are very different," but that they would "get along very well."
"I think that I would probably get along with him very well. And I don't think you'd be having the kind of problems that you're having right now," Trump said.
Nov. 10, 2015: Trump reiterates that he and Putin "were stablemates"
"I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," Trump said, despite the fact that he and Putin had been interviewed in separate countries at different times for the same news program.
It's a comment Trump has repeatedly made at rallies.
Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise
Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."
"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."
Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.
Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists
"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."
Feb. 17: Trump says he'd be "crazy" to disavow Putin's praise
"I have no relationship with him other than he called me a genius. He said Donald trump is a genius and he is going to be the leader of the party and he's going to be the leader of the world or something," Trump said, embellishing Putin's praise.
"These characters that I'm running against said, 'We want you to disavow that statement.' I said what, he called me a genius, I'm going to disavow it? Are you crazy? Can you believe it? How stupid are they."
"And besides that wouldn't it be good if we actually got along with countries. Wouldn't it actually be a positive thing. I think I'd have a good relationship with Putin. I mean who knows," he continued.
April 28: Trump says maybe they'll get along
"Maybe we will, maybe we won't," Trump says when asked by Bill O'Reilly about whether he and Putin would have a good relationship.
"I'm saying that I'd possibly have a good relationship. He's been very nice to me," Trump said. "If we can make a great deal for our country and get along with Russia that would be a tremendous thing. I would love to try it."
July 28: Trump says he'd be firm with Putin
"I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly, but there's nothing I can think of that I'd rather do than have Russia friendly, as opposed to the way they are right now, so that we can go and knock out ISIS with other people," Trump said at a news conference.
But that wasn't Trump's only comment on Putin during the event.
He also refused to call on Putin to stay out of the election, "I'm not going to tell Putin what to do. Why would I tell him what to do?"
"Why do I have to get tough on Putin? I don't know anything other than that he doesn't respect our country," he continued.
Trump also predicted a better US-Russia relationship under his administration.
"President Trump would be so much better for US-Russian relations. It can't be worse," Trump said.
And of course, Trump said Putin would respect him more than Clinton, his Democratic rival who has been fiercely critical of Putin.
"I don't think he has any respect for Clinton. I think he respects me. I think it would be great to get along with him," Trump said.

It scares the hell out of me for a President of the United States to embrace a foreign leader who wants to destroy western culture.

Forum List

Back