Russia Collusion Case Closed.,What Is Robert Mueller Gonna Do Now?,Send The Other Clowns Back Home?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:poop: :piss2: :oops-28: Wasn't Attorney Mueller about the re-open the Russian Collusion case? Retry the case later on this year?,, Well, thanks to CNN, looks he he may look like a fool now. All this prep, picking leftist attorneys to work on the case,, So what happens now? He is really going to look like the next Obama Embarrassment if he finds himself in this position where he may have to close the case?
What do you guys think is going to happen with Mueller and his "Send In The Clowns" team now?
:eusa_think:

• Banned
What do you guys think is going to happen with Mueller and his "Send In The Clowns" team now?

He is going to find something on someone. That something will not be worth having an investigation, but Democrats will say it is the crime of the century.
maybe he will look for nameless resources who believe that Trump has millions in swiss accounts and owns a Russian Call Girl Service

I would have no problem with an investigator stating that he investigated to the best of his team's ability and there simply wasn't enough evidence to bring charges against anyone. Sometimes, no matter how much we might want a particular result, it just doesn't happen, and a good investigator is willing to report the results, no matter what they are.

• Banned
so whats the next fake CNN story? Trump may have built that plane that went missing for months? maybe went into a black hole or was taken by aliens?

I would have no problem with an investigator stating that he investigated to the best of his team's ability and there simply wasn't enough evidence to bring charges against anyone. Sometimes, no matter how much we might want a particular result, it just doesn't happen, and a good investigator is willing to report the results, no matter what they are.

At a lower level investigation an investigator will most likely to just that. At this level with this much attention not going to happen. The Democrats would be all but destroyed.

At a lower level investigation an investigator will most likely to just that. At this level with this much attention not going to happen. The Democrats would be all but destroyed.
That is true. This is a political witch hunt, and the haters would likely lynch an investigator that gives them nothing.

Mueller believes he was given carte blanche to take the investigation in any direction he wants to...

The witch hunt is not over until HE says it's over.

:poop: :piss2: :oops-28: Wasn't Attorney Mueller about the re-open the Russian Collusion case? Retry the case later on this year?,, Well, thanks to CNN, looks he he may look like a fool now. All this prep, picking leftist attorneys to work on the case,, So what happens now? He is really going to look like the next Obama Embarrassment if he finds himself in this position where he may have to close the case?
:eusa_think:

He is going to find something on someone. That something will not be worth having an investigation, but Democrats will say it is the crime of the century.
we are at that point now where the world sees Democrats as obitchual liars, no matter what Mueller tries to come up with later one,,,we will all just keep laughing

Mueller believes he was given carte blanche to take the investigation in any direction he wants to...

The witch hunt is not over until HE says it's over.

And by 'witch hunt' you mean you parrot whatever your Dear Leader tweets.

we are at that point now where the world sees Democrats as obitchual liars, no matter what Mueller tries to come up with later one,,,we will all just keep laughing

We are at the point now that we realize that Rexx will just parrot whatever President Snowflake tells him to parrot.

We are at the point now that we realize that Rexx will just parrot whatever President Snowflake tells him to parrot.
Parrot? LOL. ok show me evidence that anything ever happened during the elections russia based? come on parrot? got anything or are you busy eating crackers?

Sorry, but I was using the term before President Trump used it. It's the only term that can be used to truly capture the essence of what it is.

Sorry, but I was using the term before President Trump used it..

So Trump is parroting you?

LOL

You have your head buried firmly up President Snowflake's ass and will parrot whatever he says.

Meanwhile- the FBI investigation continues.

Hopefully- and I mean this- I hope that the FBI investigation concludes that there was no collusion.

Only those who don't care about America want to prevent the FBI from finishing its investigation.

Parrot?

Yes- parrot.

Just like you are doing.

Unless you believe that all of America's intelligence agencies- and most of the Republicans in the Senate are lying- you know that Russia actively tried to influence our election. Only the most brain dead Trumpsters keep trying to deny what the Russians tried to do.

And that is the primary focus of Mueller- the Russian election hacking. The possibility of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is only a part of it- and the best thing that can happen for our country is for the FBI to conclude its investigation and announce that there is no evidence of collusion.

I sincerely hope that the FBI doesn't find any evidence of collusion. But if the FBI does find evidence of collusion- then I want it to come out.

Parrot?

Yes- parrot.

Just like you are doing.

Unless you believe that all of America's intelligence agencies- and most of the Republicans in the Senate are lying- you know that Russia actively tried to influence our election. Only the most brain dead Trumpsters keep trying to deny what the Russians tried to do.

And that is the primary focus of Mueller- the Russian election hacking. The possibility of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is only a part of it- and the best thing that can happen for our country is for the FBI to conclude its investigation and announce that there is no evidence of collusion.

I sincerely hope that the FBI doesn't find any evidence of collusion. But if the FBI does find evidence of collusion- then I want it to come out.
so answer me this, has any government official seen the DNC server? I'll wait for your non answer.

BTW, isn't that the point of hack?

This has nothing to do with who won and I dont know anyone who cares about that anymore. I hope they go through and investigate the relevant information and make a conclusion. Im tired of hearing about this.

Parrot?

Yes- parrot.

Just like you are doing.

so answer me this, has any government official seen the DNC server?

I don't know.

Not hard to answer.

Forum List

Back