RUSSIA CLEARLY WANTS WAR with the USA!

Obama and SoS Clinton's first mistake was abandoning the plan for a defense shield in the Czech Republic and Poland. It was a chip that was discarded without any quid pro quo in the Beast's Russian Reset Policy.

It was at that time Putin (Medved) understood that the Obama administration were rank amateurs and he had free reign to do as he pleased outside of NATO.

The rest, as they say, is history.
Why do you need an American "defense shield" in the EU? Russia is not a threat to them and they are capable to defend themselves anyway. Then, why should we pay for the EU's paranoia?

Like some Americans presidents and Russian leaders before him, Vladimir Putin is quick to use the military to push their weight around.
I really do not see this. Yes, Putin has built up his military, but it is nowhere near what it was during the USSR era. Does he want his military to be that big again? You probably think so. I don't know.

Anyway, I don't see Russia (or Putin) as being 'quick' to use the military in any strategic fashion, at least I do not see Russian military on the line of scrimmage. Putin's greatest strength is intelligence and tactics á la chessboard. The man is several moves ahead of the Whine House and the Pentagram. The US is still carrying a big stick while Russia is sizing up the texture of the turf on the battle field to see where the big stick will land ..... and if it will bounce away, unable to strike again.
Putin was jolly quick to annex Crimea and get involved in eastern Ukraine. While the West talk about Syria, Russia is bombing civilians like nobody's business.

Last edited:
UzaEGyw.jpg

Or is it the other way round?

Well Russia may not want war, because it knows it couldn't win, however it's pushing the nationalistic rhetoric. The US doesn't really need Russia, it has ISIS to keep the people down. Russia is like a little dog yapping at its heels and it wants to get rid of it, but can't, but won't kick the dog either.

What is wrong with nationalistic rhetoric? It is their country, their nation. Your Globalist view is clearly demonstrated with your remarks indicating that you are a mouthpiece of the Elitists.

Obama and SoS Clinton's first mistake was abandoning the plan for a defense shield in the Czech Republic and Poland. It was a chip that was discarded without any quid pro quo in the Beast's Russian Reset Policy.

It was at that time Putin (Medved) understood that the Obama administration were rank amateurs and he had free reign to do as he pleased outside of NATO.

Why do you need an American "defense shield" in the EU? Russia is not a threat to them and they are capable to defend themselves anyway. Then, why should we pay for the EU's paranoia?
Excellent point. But what Meathead didn't say was that Obama put one in anyway, albeit on a smaller scale. It is operational now.

The real question that I want answered: Is it 'EU paranoia' or is it American imperialist maneuvering? It's the latter for sure. I don't feel any threat (just as you say in your second sentence) and I don't know anyone who does feel a threat.

Seriously, you're saying that Russia represents no threat to Europe? Have you ever heard of NATO btw? Read any 20th century history?

Fucking bizarre.

The US isn't pushing for war with Russia at all. The left don't particularly want war.

Yes it does and the left is ratcheting up tough talking mouthpieces of the Administration and with saber rattling generals. Watch the video and come back.

The right might want more war, it seems to be their thing, however they've got the "War on Terror" and ISIS to keep the people in their place and spend more and more money on the military. They don't need Russia.
Last time I checked it was the leftist Administration in power talking shit about war and disseminating disinformation about Russian expansionist efforts. Maybe some assholes like McCain are in favor of the war but he has been in the Global Elitists pocket from time immemorial.

Like some Americans presidents and Russian leaders before him, Vladimir Putin is quick to use the military to push their weight around.
I really do not see this. Yes, Putin has built up his military, but it is nowhere near what it was during the USSR era. Does he want his military to be that big again? You probably think so. I don't know.

Anyway, I don't see Russia (or Putin) as being 'quick' to use the military in any strategic fashion, at least I do not see Russian military on the line of scrimmage. Putin's greatest strength is intelligence and tactics á la chessboard. The man is several moves ahead of the Whine House and the Pentagram. The US is still carrying a big stick while Russia is sizing up the texture of the turf on the battle field to see where the big stick will land ..... and if it will bounce away, unable to strike again.
Putin was jolly quick to annex Croatia and get involved in eastern Ukraine. While the West talk about Syria, Russia is bombing civilians like nobody's business.
Putin didn't instigate, the US backed Putin into a corner. Putin had little choice in making the moves he made.

If that's what it would take to get rid of Democrats let it begin.

They have no idea. Frankly this is what terrifies me even on this board. You have so many who think you can just dance away Putin. I on the other hand understand the quiet life of a symbolic gesture of saurekraut vs cheese and potato perogies makes a world of difference when we talk to one an other.
:cuckoo:

Russia's been in a constant state of war since Glasnost, which means the country's just as broke as it was in 1989, which means Putin doesn't have the money to start shit with us.

He's just flapping his wings and making noise to scare the candyasses.
Yep

The real question that I want answered: Is it 'EU paranoia' or is it American imperialist maneuvering? It's the latter for sure. I don't feel any threat (just as you say in your second sentence) and I don't know anyone who does feel a threat.
It is not American imperialist maneuvering per se, it is Globalist effort and the U.S. is controlled by Globalists. Russia is a threat to their plan, therefore has to be dealt with. Globalists hate strong national cohesion resulting strong nations because they are in their way in establishing total control over the globe. They are successfully destroying nations in the EU by flooding them with alien nationals as "refugees."

Russia's been in a constant state of war since Glasnost, which means the country's just as broke as it was in 1989, which means Putin doesn't have the money to start shit with us.

He's just flapping his wings and making noise to scare the candyasses.
Yep
Clueless dingbats aside, remember this gem?:

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) - In a private conversation about the planned U.S.-led NATO missile defense system in Europe, President Barack Obama asked outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev for space on the issue.

"This is my last election," Obama told Medvedev. "After my election I have more flexibility."

"I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir," Medvedev said, referring to incoming President Vladimir Putin.

Open mic catches Obama asking Russian president for space on missile defense

Seriously, you're saying that Russia represents no threat to Europe? Have you ever heard of NATO btw? Read any 20th century history?

Fucking bizarre.
I have to disagree on this issue with you albeit on most issues we do have similar views. Run the numbers by population and military strength comparing the Russian Federation and the EU. Considering conventional warfare the EU is capable to stand an army with twice as many personnel as Russia, calculating with 10% of the population what is applicable for total mobilization. The EU is equipped with state of the art military hardware and a nuclear arsenal. Why would they need the U.S. unless they want to spend other people's money and blood for their defense? BTW, Russia is not a threat to the EU.

It is not American imperialist maneuvering per se, it is Globalist effort and the U.S. is controlled by Globalists. Russia is a threat to their plan, therefore has to be dealt with. Globalists hate strong national cohesion resulting strong nations because they are in their way in establishing total control over the globe. They are successfully destroying nations in the EU by flooding them with alien nationals as "refugees."
The US is controlled by american corporations who seek monetary and resource hegemony over the rest of the globe. It is indeed american imperialism, your re-branding efforts notwithstanding.

..... it is Globalist effort and the U.S. is controlled by Globalists. Russia is a threat to their plan, therefore has to be dealt with. Globalists hate strong national cohesion resulting strong nations because they are in their way in establishing total control over the globe. They are successfully destroying nations in the EU by flooding them with alien nationals as "refugees.

"It is not American imperialist maneuvering per se,
Yes, Globalist effort would have been a better word for it. My English often abandons me when I try to write in a hurry.

The US is controlled by american corporations who seek monetary and resource hegemony over the rest of the globe. It is indeed american imperialism, your re-branding efforts notwithstanding.
American corporations are controlled by intricately woven international financial entities. You need to follow the money. They are American Corporations indeed by charter, your reference to "re-branding" raises a read flag though.

Forum List

Back