RUSSIA CLEARLY WANTS WAR with the USA!

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
UzaEGyw.jpg

Or is it the other way round?

Russia is cool. We should touch penises.

I mean Russia. Unless you are cool with the idea.

If that's what it would take to get rid of Democrats let it begin.

They have no idea. Frankly this is what terrifies me even on this board. You have so many who think you can just dance away Putin. I on the other hand understand the quiet life of a symbolic gesture of saurekraut vs cheese and potato perogies makes a world of difference when we talk to one an other.

Russia's been in a constant state of war since Glasnost, which means the country's just as broke as it was in 1989, which means Putin doesn't have the money to start shit with us.

He's just flapping his wings and making noise to scare the candyasses.

UzaEGyw.jpg

Or is it the other way round?

Well Russia may not want war, because it knows it couldn't win, however it's pushing the nationalistic rhetoric. The US doesn't really need Russia, it has ISIS to keep the people down. Russia is like a little dog yapping at its heels and it wants to get rid of it, but can't, but won't kick the dog either.

Obama and SoS Clinton's first mistake was abandoning the plan for a defense shield in the Czech Republic and Poland. It was a chip that was discarded without any quid pro quo in the Beast's Russian Reset Policy.

It was at that time Putin (Medved) understood that the Obama administration were rank amateurs and he had free reign to do as he pleased outside of NATO.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Whatever happens, we must stand by the Anglosphere, and fight.
Not me. I went to war as a teenager on those very principles and ended upon the side of the "Bad Guys". If the shit does hit the fan, this time I'm a-gonna' emigrate in an easterly direction.
That's a bit extremist don't you think?
"Extremest"? How many wars have you been to? I have been to 4. One as a combatant (on the side of the" bad guys") and 3 otherwise as a neutral with convictions. If I am going to die I at least want to be on the side of the "good guys".

.... Putin doesn't have the money to start shit with us.

He's just flapping his wings and making noise to scare the candyasses.
The Whine House and the Pentagram do not agree with you. In any case, money is not the determining factor. The Vietnaemse tossed you out and all they had was rusty weapons and flip-flops. The North Koreans stopped you at the DMZ.The Somalis sent you packing without an Army. The Cubans scared you off with a threat.The Lebanese threw you out with a single bomb. Even the Taliban have you in check and the only thing they have is determination. Nope. Money ain't never gonna' win you no war ..... no mo'!

Obama and SoS Clinton's first mistake was abandoning the plan for a defense shield in the Czech Republic and Poland. It was a chip that was discarded without any quid pro quo in the Beast's Russian Reset Policy.

It was at that time Putin (Medved) understood that the Obama administration were rank amateurs and he had free reign to do as he pleased outside of NATO.

So you're saying that Russia outmaneuvered the US with superiority in both tactics and intelligence.

Meanwhile, Russia is considering expanding militarily back into Cuba and Vietnam in addition to a permanent base in Syria:

Russia is considering plans to resume its military presence in Vietnam and Cuba, the country's deputy defence minister says.

Nikolai Pankov announced a review of the decision to close the two bases more than a decade ago.

The two served as pivots of Soviet military power during the Cold War.

It comes amid growing tensions between the US and Russia, and as Russia's parliament approved a longer term military presence at a Syrian airbase.

Russia 'considering military bases in Cuba and Vietnam' - BBC News

So you're saying that Russia outmaneuvered the US with superiority in both tactics and intelligence.
You could argue tactics, but it is simpler than that. It was an assessment of Obama's weakness in foreign policy and an American electorate which had been cowed by Iraq. The man (Putin) may be a disagreeable sort, but he's no idiot and is determined to make Russia a country of great consequence again. He is succeeding.

Forum List

Back