Russia claims US sent weapons to Georgia

Well that was entertaining.

Any more garbage, anyone?

You never have anything intelligent to say, do you?

Just like to see if you can piss off anyone that does say anything intelligent. Kind of a weird hobby.

I'd suggest that you get a life, but in your case that would just be cruel.:ahole-1:

No doubt my friend. The best part about this is many people in the U.S. think Georgia started this war, lol. Listen to what the heads of Russia AKA USSR said. They have zero intent of leaving and will not stop until Georgia is theirs again! Mark my words.

see that is what is total bullshit right there.

Russia went in to assist South Ossetia against Georgia who had attacked them after a bitter battle for separation.

Do some research people.

No doubt my friend. The best part about this is many people in the U.S. think Georgia started this war, lol. Listen to what the heads of Russia AKA USSR said. They have zero intent of leaving and will not stop until Georgia is theirs again! Mark my words.

Wow, your lack of logic is amazing. This statement is a joke!

You should go back to grammar school and learn a bit of logical construction.

If you don't get it:

Whether or not Russia intends on leaving Georgia, indicates nothing about who started the war. Your statement makes no sense.

BTW, Georgia did start the war and in doing so violated a treaty. The geneva convention gives Russia the right to protect it's citizens thru the use of military force.

But I forget, treaties, logic, right & wrong mean nothing to the wingers.

Well, one way to end this is to do what Obama said and let the UN security council get involved.....O WAIT RUSSIA CAN VETO ANYTHING THATS RIGHT

Well, one way to end this is to do what Obama said and let the UN security council get involved.....O WAIT RUSSIA CAN VETO ANYTHING THATS RIGHT

yes, they could. But after a couple vetos, the political pressure will begin to weigh on them. Will it matter? Probably not, but that is the system.

The most sensible post in this thread.

There's going to be a major world war before the end of this decade. You can just feel it in the air these days.

Excuse me, dimwit. They sit on the major line of oil into Europe.

You want to see Europe under the control of Russia?

It is our job the police the world, otherwise assholes like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran take over.

yes, they could. But after a couple vetos, the political pressure will begin to weigh on them. Will it matter? Probably not, but that is the system.

yeah apparently all the political pressure got to them when they invaded Georgia in the first place

World- what you did was wrong

Russia- blow me

OMG! We are not dealing with a real government here. It's mafia organization who obviously has no problem with telling the rest of the world where to get off. Every member in this organization has millions stuffed away in other parts of the world so if things ever get bad again they'll just bail and let the pions, who have been blindly voting for them, suffer it out. You can't put political pressure on people like that.

yeah apparently all the political pressure got to them when they invaded Georgia in the first place

World- what you did was wrong

Russia- blow me

Very true. And if Obama wins, well, Cumbaya for everyone...even if I hate to say it.

Forum List

Back