Cheney accuses Russia of Brutality in Georgia?!

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Cheney bashes Russia for 'brutality' in Georgia - CNN.com

:eek: ....:eek:....:cuckoo:

If I were Russia, this would be my response.

$Pot%20Kettle.jpg

Dick Cheney accusing someone else of brutality, I feel that irony has been taken to a whole new level now.

Last edited:
Well I'm glad you didn't send Cheney that cute little attachment. You would have really embarrassed me.

:rolleyes: Feel free to ignore the issue at hand here though.

I guess Dubya wasn't that great of a decider after he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul.

$luckovich1121.jpg

:rolleyes: Feel free to ignore the issue at hand here though.

I guess Dubya wasn't that great of a decider after he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul.

View attachment 5795

Putin could have shot an ICBM at the eastern seaboard, regardless Obama would sit down with him to negotiate. Afterall, he would negotiate with anyone without any pre-conditions:lol:

Putin could have shot an ICBM at the eastern seaboard, regardless Obama would sit down with him to negotiate. Afterall, he would negotiate with anyone without any pre-conditions:lol:

I really doubt that. Though I suppose you think these two would do a better job then Obama?

$bush_mccain_400.jpg

Could of fooled me. Least we know with McCain he's not going to try and land any airplane on a carrier. :rolleyes:

I really doubt that. Though I suppose you think these two would do a better job then Obama?

View attachment 5796

Could of fooled me. Least we know with McCain he's not going to try and land any airplane on a carrier. :rolleyes:

Well I mean if he would meet without any pre-conditions then yes he would sit down with Russia if they had launced an ICBM at the US. That's the absurdity of his foreign policy position.:lol:

Seriously do you have anything of substance against Mccain, other than a Quasi connection between him and Bush? Wonder why you don't talk about his great record against earmarks or his independent record. Oh that's right, that wouldn't be keeping to the TP's now would it?

Well I mean if he would meet without any pre-conditions then yes he would sit down with Russia if they had launced an ICBM at the US. That's the absurdity of his foreign policy position.:lol:

Seriously do you have anything of substance against Mccain, other than a Quasi connection between him and Bush? Wonder why you don't talk about his great record against earmarks or his independent record. Oh that's right, that wouldn't be keeping to the TP's now would it?

I'm sure he would treat each situation differently. Least it's not something along the lines of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg]YouTube - Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran[/ame]

Something of substance against McCain personally? No I respect the man for his time as a POW, cancer survivor, and of course serving his country.

McCain doesn't have an independent record, least not anymore. I love how Republicans are saying this man is a Maverick against his own party, he's not anymore because he wouldn't of got the nomination otherwise.

He voted with Bush this % of the time:
In 2001: 91% of the time
2002: 90% of the time
2003: 91% of the time
2004: 92% of the time
2005: 77% of the time
2006: 89% of the time
2007: 95% of the time

That results in voting with Bush: 89.2% of the time

Least according to this: Media Matters - AP "FactCheck" distorted Dems' claim that McCain voted with Bush "90 percent of the time"

And this: FactCheck.org: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

He doesn't sound like no Maverick to me.

Oh and his record against earmarks?

McCain had criticized earmarks from Palin - Los Angeles Times

An Old Earmark of McCain's Surfaces | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Think Progress McCain Falsely Claims He Has ‘Never Asked For A Single Earmark Or Pork Barrel Project’ For His State

$mccain-real-life-funnies.jpg

And one last thing on the "Maverick" myth:

MilkandCookies - Daily Show: John McCain: Reformed Maverick

Now go, and never darken my towels again.

I guess he wasn't--good thing Cheney is calling the Russians on it instead of George.

Cheney calling someone out on being brutal is like China calling out a country on human rights. :eusa_whistle:

No worries--I'm sure Russia and the world will get the message instead of whining about hypcrisy--but then again--maybe they will ! :lol:

Oh yes, the world will get the message.

$The World.jpg

Besides, Putin now has alot more in common with Cheney. They both run things behind the scenes while a puppet is on the forefront as the "leader." :lol:

I'm sure he would treat each situation differently. Least it's not something along the lines of this.YouTube - Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran

Something of substance against McCain personally? No I respect the man for his time as a POW, cancer survivor, and of course serving his country.

McCain doesn't have an independent record, least not anymore. I love how Republicans are saying this man is a Maverick against his own party, he's not anymore because he wouldn't of got the nomination otherwise.

He voted with Bush this % of the time:
In 2001: 91% of the time
2002: 90% of the time
2003: 91% of the time
2004: 92% of the time
2005: 77% of the time
2006: 89% of the time
2007: 95% of the time

That results in voting with Bush: 89.2% of the time

Least according to this: Media Matters - AP "FactCheck" distorted Dems' claim that McCain voted with Bush "90 percent of the time"

And this: FactCheck.org: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

He doesn't sound like no Maverick to me.

Oh and his record against earmarks?

McCain had criticized earmarks from Palin - Los Angeles Times

An Old Earmark of McCain's Surfaces | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Think Progress McCain Falsely Claims He Has ‘Never Asked For A Single Earmark Or Pork Barrel Project’ For His State

View attachment 5797

And one last thing on the "Maverick" myth:

MilkandCookies - Daily Show: John McCain: Reformed Maverick

Now go, and never darken my towels again.

So joking, is the same as meeting with rouge nations without any preconditions...I see

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back