Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's.

Why should I care if other countries take out ISIS?

Good for them

because they arent really leftard, their main interest is positioning themselves as the main power in the region. Russians dont give a shit that ISIS wants to kill Americans
Oh, Okay. So then your subject line for this thread

Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's

is just like everything else you type in here. BULLSHIT.

Take my word for it, you are the fucking retard around here, and a complete asshole.

the point was obama's so-called coalition against ISIS consisted of Arab states that stayed on the sidelines and did nothing. but you probably dont want to address that fact moron

it gives me great pleasure to know i live up in your head rent free idiot!

lmao ;)
Find something constructive to do with your pathetic life instead of posting to a message board all day long, every day of the week. If you weren't such a fucking asshole, I would actually feel sorry for you. BTW, no need to reply. You just made my "ignore this asshole" list.

Good for them

because they arent really leftard, their main interest is positioning themselves as the main power in the region. Russians dont give a shit that ISIS wants to kill Americans

Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's

Take my word for it, you are the fucking retard around here, and a complete asshole.

the point was obama's so-called coalition against ISIS consisted of Arab states that stayed on the sidelines and did nothing. but you probably dont want to address that fact moron

lmao ;)
Find something constructive to do with your pathetic life instead of posting to a message board all day long, every day of the week. If you weren't such a fucking asshole, I would actually feel sorry for you.

IMAGINE how pathetic you look showing everybody that sees your post how obsessed with me you are???

imagine how stupid you look trying to dismiss me when it's clear you have a creeepy obsession with me.

i'm glad that idiot wants to ignore me (if he really does, you can never tell with these mentalcases); the whole cyber-room just got smarter.

Good for them

lmao ;)

Good point

Where the fuck are the Saudis and Kuwaitis in maintaining peace in their region?

Why does the US have to be the one to continually come in and clean up their mess?

US policy in the mid-east is destabilization of non-allied countries. Goals like this seem to be beyond the determination of the president, although bush and obama have signed on. This has been our way of doing business in the mid-east since camp david, at least. Granted this view, the magreb and levantine destabilization plays nicely into the saudi-israeli-american 'plan' for this area.

Is there any doubt left obama's foreign policy doctrine lays in tatters? Are there any left-wingers wondering how it is that these countries even need to be teaming together to fight a group obama called "JV" and insisted was being degraded and destroyed by air strikes??? Any left-wingers willing to admit they believed and regurgitated the obama administration Party line??

any left-wingers willing to admit they were wrong??

So Russia and its pals are going to die fighting ISIS and thus fewer Americans will,

and you're unhappy.

You are one sick fuck.

Is there any doubt left obama's foreign policy doctrine lays in tatters? Are there any left-wingers wondering how it is that these countries even need to be teaming together to fight a group obama called "JV" and insisted was being degraded and destroyed by air strikes??? Any left-wingers willing to admit they believed and regurgitated the obama administration Party line??

So Russia and its pals are going to die fighting ISIS and thus fewer Americans will,

and you're unhappy.

You are one sick fuck.

you idiot. show everybody here how we ended up in this situation the first place. remember this is a group obama insisted was "JV" and told us all how our airstrikes alone were 'DEGRADING AND DESTROYING" them.

are any of YOU SICK FUCKS willing to admit your Messiah was wrong??

US policy in the mid-east is destabilization of non-allied countries. Goals like this seem to be beyond the determination of the president, although bush and obama have signed on. This has been our way of doing business in the mid-east since camp david, at least. Granted this view, the magreb and levantine destabilization plays nicely into the saudi-israeli-american 'plan' for this area.

YAWN. a whole bunch of nothing. so typical

Good for them

lmao ;)

Good point

Where the fuck are the Saudis and Kuwaitis in maintaining peace in their region?

Why does the US have to be the one to continually come in and clean up their mess?

great point!! wasnt that supposed to be the difference between "cowboy" Bush and enlightened obama? that he by his mere intellectual presence and diverse background could bring people together for a common cause?????

Its an Arab problem. Let them handle it, or not.

No need for us to be involved at all.

Hope Putin bombs the hell out of them and kills as many as he can and I could care less what his reasons for doing so are.

Give em hell Vlad ol buddy.

and you're unhappy.

You are one sick fuck.

Agree

Why would anyone want American boots on the ground in that shithole?

Didn't we learn anything from our time being "treated as liberators" in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Its an Arab problem. Let them handle it, or not.

No need for us to be involved at all.

Hope Putin bombs the hell out of them and kills as many as he can and I could care less what his reasons for doing so are.

Give em hell Vlad ol buddy.

I agree

The Saudis have a larger military than Germany, yet the US has to come in and rescue them time and time again

When their arab neighbors are in turmoil and the entire region is under attack, the Saudi military is nowhere to be seen

Syria has never been a US protectorate, it has always been the Ruskies...What you should be asking is why they delayed helping Assad until now....

well i admire the fact you have a tad more honesty then the average leftard here and admit fighting ISIS is more about propping up Assad than ridding the world of a fanatical scourge. that is also the reason why for some reason Russians keep "accidently" pounding rebels WE support.
Get your head out of obama's ass. The Russians have never accidentally pounded rebels we support. It's knowing and deliberate. What's more, the Russians have always said it's deliberate. Russia is not there to fight isis. Russia's goal is to restore Assad to power. It is not to fight isis, although there might be some attacks on isis, that's incidental.

You sure are gullible. Not only do you drink right wing hack piss, you drink Putin's piss, too!

This "coalition against ISIS" isn't there to wipe out ISISBOOMBAH.

In fact, Putin's commitment of forces is quite small.

We have already lost in Syria. Get the hell out and regroup for the next attack.

You sure are gullible. Not only do you drink right wing hack piss, you drink Putin's piss, too!

This "coalition against ISIS" isn't there to wipe out ISISBOOMBAH.

In fact, Putin's commitment of forces is quite small.

that was my point you dullard. they are formidable ennough to wipe out ISIS if they actually wanted to. i never said they actually wanted to, idiot

Let Putin have his own Vietnam. Do you Want American boots on the ground in the fight against ISIS? And Putin and his minions aren't fighting ISIS, they're fighting FOR Assad! Is that the regime you want in Syria? The barrel bombing, civilian killing Baathist Assad regime?

I think many Conservatives like these things better than learning about foreign: bashing Obama for everything, wars they themselves don't have to fight and a show of arms before thoughtful consideration. Simplistic and dangerous all at the same time!

Let Putin have his own Vietnam. Do you Want American boots on the ground in the fight against ISIS? And Putin and his minions aren't fighting ISIS, they're fighting FOR Assad! Is that the regime you want in Syria? The barrel bombing, civilian killing Baathist Assad regime?

I think many Conservatives like these things better than learning about foreign: bashing Obama for everything, wars they themselves don't have to fight and a show of arms before thoughtful consideration. Simplistic and dangerous all at the same time!

it's hilarious watching you losers wallow in deflection and deception. did you not believe obama when he called ISIS "JV" AND INSISTED air strikes alone were "degrading" them??

isnt an apology in order??
are you not the VERY SAME JACKASSES that say we SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE WORLDS ONLY OTHER BAATHIST DICTATOR IN CHARGE, SADDAM HUSSEIN??

I'M a veteran of iraq you moron. i love the way mindless idiots from across the Internet make allegations and spew talking points they were spoon-fed about how Republicans dont serve.

and if you're admitting Russians and the others arent figting ISIS then your point about ISIS is moot isnt it idiot??
MORE IMPORTANTLY if you're admitting they arent fighting ISIS then you're admitting they are pounding REBELS ALLIED WITH US?? TRAINED BY OBAMA AND OUR FUNDS?????

and you still arent prepared to say obama's foreign policy lays in tatters??

STILL trying to make that idiotic arguement that criticism of obama isnt justified???

Forum List

Back