President Obama: Friend of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
ULtTYnP.png

Has there ever been an audit as to what the zionist regime does with the billions and billions of dollars US taxpayers send it? Do we as US citizens get zionist citizenship at least as compensation?

The catch is, Netanyahu doesn't like it.

"But on Sunday, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said at the weekly cabinet meeting that if Israel's security needs would not be met, he would not sign a deal and would instead wait for the next president to take office in January 2017. "

Netanyahu May Refuse Military Aid Deal with U.S.

It may be to his surprise to find a Jewish US president, unwilling to do what he refused...

Just saying :D

Has there ever been an audit as to what the zionist regime does with the billions and billions of dollars US taxpayers send it? Do we as US citizens get zionist citizenship at least as compensation?

I read they are giving (in the gift bag) all the Oscar nominees a paid vacation to Israel, value of 55,000. So the rich movie stars get a free Israel trip off our money.

As long as there are clueless morons who think Israel is thee main reason or even a main reason there is not peace in the Middle East there is no point in trying to explain the history or details with them once again.

As long as the media and the leftist sicko professors and elitists in the USA and the West keep pointing out Israel's "sins" and ignoring the devil's ways of Islam there is no point in expecting anything to change.

As long as the U.N. is an enemy of the good and traitors like Obama and other liberal politicians in the West keep telling us lies and pretending they are friends of Israel, those aforementioned clueless denizens in the West will keep on buying the bullshit and keep on referring to Israel as "zionists." As though they have the slightest clue to what they are talking about.

We need to cut foreign aid to Israel , not increase it. They are a huge drain on the US, they have lived off of others money forever, stealing land and using their money and power to control government's in countries. They kill Palestinians like flies.

I agree that Jewish billionaires should give money to Israel rather than Israel get money from the US.
Then a few million Jews from around the world can move to Isreal.

I agree that Jewish billionaires should give money to Israel rather than Israel get money from the US.

They do now don't they,

Its rather crowed as it is isn't it?

They do now don't they,

Its rather crowed as it is isn't it?
Actually, no.
There is an immense amount of unutilized land in Israel.
The population can be doubled and no one would notice.
State of the art cities are being built much faster than they can be populated.
In fact, Israel just passed a law to make it much easier for Health Professionals to move there without having to go back to school.

Moderation Message:

OPost has no personal contribution from the poster. Also the links to the material do not work.
Thread will reopen when the OP PMs me to correct these issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back