"Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;" will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?

Lenin and Stalin were GENOCIDAL MANIACS..............

The "Genocidal maniac" Lenin kept the Russia from catastrophe and prevent German\Britih\US occupation. But also starts total electrification and industrialization, which allow us to beat the united European fascist army. Which could murder not only 13 millions of civilian but made a total genocide, like with jews.

The "Genocidal maniac" Stalin left the Russia with Nuclear weapon and rockets, preventing 20 of largest USSR cities from faith of Khirosima and Nagasaki. Or Dresden - if you remember, what US and British bombers did with them... Offcourse, he is "genocidal maniac", because this (Plan Totality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) plan didn't become a reality and now western historicians are forced to call them "bluff" with the face of international reputation.

You don't like Lenin and Stalin just because they interfered to "civilized people" to mass kill of Russian.

America bombs a civilian hospital and kills a load of civilians in the various countries they have started wars against (Commonly secret undeclared wars), but Russia is evil for doing it.

Can anyone spot the problem here?

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.
Everything the USA were (and seems like still are!) concerned about the USSR was its collapse, not civilians' lives. Otherwise why would the USA throw the atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima/Nagasaki, bomb Serbia, Iraq, f**k up almost all ME, arrange and support coups and colorful revolutions for their own geopolitical interests and so on? Do you want me to believe that many Americans know and/or care about those thousands (or millions) destroyed civilians lives and don't sleep well at night?

Next time before criticizing somebody, US need to look in the mirror.

For more facts and details go to the post #47.

Last edited:
Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.
Everything the USA was (and seems like still is!) concerned about the USSR was its collapse, not civilians' lives. Otherwise why would the USA throw the atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima/Nagasaki, bomb Iraq, f**k up almost all ME, arrange and support coups and colorful revolutions for their own geopolitical interests and so on? Do you want me to believe that many Americans know and/or care about those thousands (or millions) destroyed civilians lives and don't sleep well at night?

You are able to freely say what you please on the Internet only because of America and those than live in America.

Have a nice day!

Everything the USA was (and seems like still is!) concerned about the USSR was its collapse, not civilians' lives. Otherwise why would the USA throw the atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima/Nagasaki, bomb Iraq, f**k up almost all ME, arrange and support coups and colorful revolutions for their own geopolitical interests and so on? Do you want me to believe that many Americans know and/or care about those thousands (or millions) destroyed civilians lives and don't sleep well at night?

You are able to freely say what you please on the Internet only because of America and those than live in America.

Have a nice day!
Not entirely wrong. But this doesn´t change that he is right.

Have a nice day!
Only an immoral moron has a problem with the use of nuclear weapons against Japan that saved over a million lives. He has zero credibility.

Have a nice day!
Only an immoral moron has a problem with the use of nuclear weapons against Japan that saved over a million lives. He has zero credibility.
Sure, when the US throws nukes, its about saving lives. How many lives did the Holocaust "save", then?

Have a nice day!
Sure, when the US throws nukes, its about saving lives. How many lives did the Holocaust "save", then?
Now you link the Holocaust with America.

Like I said, moral retard.

Have a nice day!

It's true, Internet was developed in America, there's no doubt :) But it's not a reason to propagate lies about '40 million murdered citizens' without any proof.
Generally, in all cases, it's an internal deal of Russia... For example, we don't discuss here, how many indians, or black/irish slaves, or bisons killed Americans during the building of United States...

Have a nice day!

It's true, Internet was developed in America, there's no doubt :) But it's not a reason to propagate lies about '40 million murdered citizens' without any proof.
Generally, in all cases, it's an internal deal of Russia... For example, we don't discuss here, how many indians, or black/irish slaves, or bisons killed Americans during the building of US state...
As Stalin said, you're a useful idiot.

Have a nice day!

Generally, in all cases, it's an internal deal of Russia... For example, we don't discuss here, how many indians, or black/irish slaves, or bisons killed Americans during the building of US state...
Call me when millions of people try to immigrate into Russia.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Have a nice day!
Now you link the Holocaust with America.

Like I said, moral retard.
What did I, penguin? I link the Halloween with America.

Have a nice day!

Call me when millions of people try to immigrate into Russia.

Usually, migrating into Russia, people taking their territories with themselves :) How do you think Russia got a lot of territories in 16-19 centuries? :)

P.S. Not only at 16-19 centuries... How about Crimea? :)

Last edited:

It doesn't significant.
Thanks to God, unproven words like yours cannot kill.
And thanks to Stalin, you cannot have any other weapon to attack me... :) And also thanks to Great Stalin and his crew, my parents didn't turned to a shadows on asphalt... And my sister isn't making thousand of paper cranes, hopelessly dying with radiation illness...

By calling names you are just trying to distract us from your lack of arguments and shaky position.

And "the use of nuclear weapons against Japan that saved over a million lives" is a myth which American propaganda uses to keep the taxpayers quiet. What would you say if those were yours or our love ones' lives taken "to save over a million lives", ha?????

Last edited:
The 1932-34 starvation of at least 5 million "Soviet" people was suffered mostly by Ukrainians
But this is statistics for Russia, not for Soviet Union...
---
Not just Russian people, but other cultures forced into the evil Soviet empire, such as Ukrainians, the 2nd largest group.
Most of the 5.5 MILLION "discrepancy" below in a chart from 1946, during Stalin's denial of his mass starvation policy, came from Ukrainian territory.
Most of the victims were from rural areas & reflected mostly women & children ... as punishment for non-conforming to his forced communism.

image.jpg

And you kiss Stalin's evil ass like you do Putin's nationalistic, nazi-like ass?

Last edited:
The 1932-34 starvation of at least 5 million "Soviet" people was suffered mostly by Ukrainians
---
Not just Russian people, but other cultures forced into the evil Soviet empire, such as Ukrainians, the 2nd largest group.
Most of the 5.5 MILLION "discrepancy" below in a chart from 1946, during Stalin's denial of his mass starvation policy, came from Ukrainian territory.
Most of the victims were from rural areas & reflected mostly women & children ... as punishment for non-conforming to his forced communism.

View attachment 55205

And you kiss Stalin's evil ass like you do Putin's nationalistic, nazi-like ass?

"HYPOTHETICAL trend of Soviet Population"... You may not to continue... :)))))))))))))))))))))

---

View attachment 55205

"HYPOTHETICAL trend of Soviet Population"... You may not to continue... :)))))))))))))))))))))
---
The academic statistics came from PhD/professors from Princeton University's Office of Population Research -- the same institution where Albert Einstein resided after escaping the Nazis.
It was difficult getting official/accurate data from Stalin's lying regime, so the population experts had to estimate from their various sources.

Apparently, you and Putin don't respect academic scholarship. That's why PhD scholars like Boris Nemtsov get assassinated near the Kremlin by Putin's nationalists and Putin does nothing to stop those murders of political opponents, just like Stalin did.

Let's remind you about Nemtsov's assassination. Western Media may not have reported about a lot of interesting facts.
When such an assassination occurs, one should ask a question: “Who benefits from it?” Let’s see…
upload_2015-11-20_8-49-41.png

1. On March 1, 2015 the opposition was scheduled to have a march demonstrating against Putin and recently those have been attracting very few people. Nemtsov was killed on Feb,27 about 11.40 p.m., just a day before the scheduled march. As a result of his assassination the demonstration on March, 1 have attracted several thousands of people, who did not come to support the opposition, but to commemorate a charismatic politician. (The Western Media was sure happy to get a chance to present it as “march of the opposition”). Thousands of people were dressed in the T-shirts with Nemtsov’s picture on them, it immediately raised a question: how it was possible to print his picture on so many T-shirts during just one day, unless somebody started printing them before Nemtsov was even killed …

2. No Hollywood director could have framed the grim scene better—or presented it with more symbolism. On a drizzly Moscow night, a gunman follows Boris Nemtsov, a political critic, and his girlfriend across a lonely bridge. Six shots are fired. As the victim lies bleeding, the domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral and the Kremlin tower behind him. Look at the picture: those, who have planned the assassination of the former opposition leader, sure picked up a very recognizable place to be shown on the Western news.

3. Nemstov’s girlfriend, Anna Duritskaya, who was with him that fatal night, was over 30 years his junior and also a Ukrainian citizen. The couple had dinner at around 11 p.m. Moscow time and then left the mall and went for a walk toward Vasilievsky embankment right by the Kremlin walls. Their intended destination was the posh building half a mile away from the Kremlin where the murdered politician had an apartment.
Slain Russian's Complicated Romantic Life May Be Key to the Case

Intentionally or not, but she was the one who delivered him to the assassins. There can certainly be a “Ukrainian trail” in this case. Certainly it was very unusual that professional assassins left the main witness alive…
upload_2015-11-20_8-50-55.png

Anna Duritskaya ^
4. Nemtsov was not “the leader of opposition” as Western Media badly wanted to present. He was popular in 90-s, tried really hard to be popular in 00-s and recently he was almost forgotten as a former opposition leader after his party received less than 1% of the votes during previous elections. Recently such oppositionists as Sergey Udaltsov, Ilia Yashin, Leonid Razvozzhayev, Alexey Navalny, Ksenia Sobchak , Andrey Makarevitch, Michail Kasianov and many others have been a lot more aggressive to Putin and his government . BTW, they all are alive, doing well and frequently visiting the US Embassy in Moscow. BTW, I’d like to share an interesting observation about John F. Tefft, the current US Ambassador in Russia (who controlles all the leaders of Russian opposition):

- He was US ambassador in Ukraine when a journalist Georgiy Gongadze was mysteriously deheaded
Georgiy Gongadze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He was US ambassador in Georgia when prime minister Zurab Zhvaniya was mysteriously killed (when Saakashvili was a president)
Zurab Zhvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He was US ambassador in Russia, when Nemtsov was assassinated.

Now let’s look back at my question: “Who benefits from that assassination?” Certainly Putin did not, on the contrary: the victim, the place and the timing were chosen so good to hurt him as much as possible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back