Russia bans first Gay Pride event

That Trump and most on the right are admirers of Putin makes perfect sense, given the fact that conservatives are hostile to the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans.

And most conservatives envy Putin’s authoritarian regime, and the Russian dictator’s ability to punish diversity and dissent.

you got some citations to support your idiocy?

Repression is an expression of fear.
Who fears homosexuals?
Authoritarian conservatives fear homosexuals; whether it’s Trump and his cult in the United States or Putin in Russia.

And you’re correct that it’s an expression of fear – homosexuality represents to conservatives such as Trump and Putin change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty that the authoritarian right fears and perceives as a threat to their authority and to a social structure from which they benefit.

If Trump and the Congress were to put a stop to all this homosexual madness that has grown waaay out of control, it would be one of the best reforms in 100 years.

Even then though, it couldn't undo the damage that has already been done, turning our streets into festivals for sex perverts, in front of impressionable kids, no less.

Last edited:
That Trump and most on the right are admirers of Putin makes perfect sense, given the fact that conservatives are hostile to the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans.

And most conservatives envy Putin’s authoritarian regime, and the Russian dictator’s ability to punish diversity and dissent.
Never a day goes by that some liberal loon doesn't pop out with a strawman, and then proceed to attack it. Neither Trump or American conservatives admire Putin to any significant degree, but if he has anything to do with stopping the gay parade, then he could get some admiration for that.

It's better than the way spineless politicians here in America have allowed these ludicrous spectacles of idiocy, to infest our streets with their deranged perversions

Authoritarian conservatives fear homosexuals; whether it’s Trump and his cult in the United States or Putin in Russia.

And you’re correct that it’s an expression of fear – homosexuality represents to conservatives such as Trump and Putin change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty that the authoritarian right fears and perceives as a threat to their authority and to a social structure from which they benefit.
If we allowed people to piss in the streets that would be "change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty" too. Things aren't smart or worthwhile just because they're change, diverse, and express individual liberty.

Those notions could apply to anything, many of them bad and stupid (like homosexual displays)

I hope it is not too late to get a refund on your plane ticket, Tammy.

As the antisemitic filth calling itself Penelope mentioned, though, Israel is a liberal country that allows gay pride parades yet your hatred for Jews is such that you champion those who seek to destroy them. Meanwhile, those you champion persecute gay people to a degree greater than the Russians.

Have you ever considered having your head examined? You have been trained to hold two utterly contradictory attitudes and it appears that you need a deprogrammer that specializes in your particular malady.
I dont hate Jews. Why would you say such a thing ?

One of the great constants in life on which we can always depend…

Where issues related to degeneracy and perversion arise, such as faggots wanting to hold a public orgy/parade, or Islamist gangs grooming and raping little children, we can always count on Tainted Tommy to be there standing up for it.

Where issues related to degeneracy and perversion arise, such as faggots wanting to hold a public orgy/parade, or Islamist gangs grooming and raping little children, we can always count on Tainted Tommy to be there standing up for it.
Why do you hate Gays so much Bob ? What did they ever do to you ?

I do not believe that one has to "HATE GAYS" in order to object to "GAY PARADES" I see no reason to MAKE A PARADE of any form of sexual
activity. As to Islamic gangs regarding sexual grooming of non muslim girls---
or the actual and VERY REAL policy of shariah law rendering sexual abuse of
non muslims virtually "legal" and rape as a weapon of law---ENCOURAGED---
I see no reason to keep those facts, A SECRET

I do not believe that one has to "HATE GAYS" in order to object to "GAY PARADES" I see no reason to MAKE A PARADE of any form of sexual
activity. As to Islamic gangs regarding sexual grooming of non muslim girls---
or the actual and VERY REAL policy of shariah law rendering sexual abuse of
non muslims virtually "legal" and rape as a weapon of law---ENCOURAGED---
I see no reason to keep those facts, A SECRET
I do think that Gay folks are celebrating the end of having to live a lie. They have been oppressed for centuries and still are in some places. That must be a cause for celebration, certainly amongst people who have evolved.

Why do you love homosexuals, child rapists, and other dangerous, immoral sexual deviants so much, Tommy?
You lump very different groups together in line with your ignorant world view, you really are a sad f•ck.

You're the one that openly sides with these depraved sexual perverts in all their forms. This leaves you in no position to call me, or anyone else, a “sad f•ck”.

Novoulyanovsk's mayor, Svetlana Kosarinova, had formally approved the event. But Novoulyanovsk's city manager, Gennady Denikayev, stated that the approval given for the parade by the city's mayor was invalid because the decision had been made without consulting him or Novoulyanovsk's city council. Svetlana was open for embracing gay rights but Denikayev overruled her decision because of his personal crusade to preserve family values. I think it's small-town politics with no international or national significance. Novoulyanovsk is a rural town which was built around a cement factory in the Soviet era, comparable to Wasilla, Alaska.

Last edited:
If Trump and the Congress were to put a stop to all this homosexual madness that has grown waaay out of control, it would be one of the best reforms in 100 years.

Even then though, it couldn't undo the damage that has already been done, turning our streets into festivals for sex perverts, in front of impressionable kids, no less.
Explain how they do that by referencing your constitution.

Forum List

Back