Russia bans first Gay Pride event

Why do you love homosexuals, child rapists, and other dangerous, immoral sexual deviants so much, Tommy?
You lump very different groups together in line with your ignorant world view, you really are a sad f•ck.

You're the one that openly sides with these depraved sexual perverts in all their forms. This leaves you in no position to call me, or anyone else, a “sad f•ck”.
Bob,if you were a developed adult I could debate this with you. I have no time to waste on a shit kicking fuckwit though.

Explain how they do that by referencing your constitution.
No one has a constitutional right to display sex perversion. Did you think that was in the constitution ? And many things we do in America are governed by laws outside of the Constitution.

Example > Florida statute 800.02 Unnatural and lascivious Act – person who commits any unnatural and lascivious act with another person commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083

Parading homosexuality (an unnautural behavior) is lascivious with the persons in the street watching the parade and those lso in the parade. In addition, since the public includes minors under the age of 16, these charges could befelonies.

Lewd and Lascivious: Florida Law

I do think that Gay folks are celebrating the end of having to live a lie. They have been oppressed for centuries and still are in some places. That must be a cause for celebration, certainly amongst people who have evolved.
"End" ? End of what ?

I've been to one of those parades. Never again.

Meanwhile...IF it were a regular parade like normal folks do to celebrate something in a decent manner knowing children may be present....they probably could have had one. Unfortunately, they tend to want to strut around with their dicks hanging out, hunching each other and being totally gross and obnoxious. Heteros don't feel the need to do this...so why do gays?

So with that in mind..and as much as I truly like gay folks (well, the decent ones), GOOD FOR RUSSIA.

Russia, somewhat maligned lately (mostly because of the Demcrat-friendly US media), is now getting some popularity increase, due to the healthy policies regarding gay lunacy.

Can't help liking them a little more when they do something we should be doing much more of.

In case anybody didn't know,it is ony in a realtively FEW cities in America tht gay parades are permitted. For instance in florida, they get lots of media attention (polluting our TV screens), but 95% of Florida wants no part of them.

Forum List

Back