Russia bans extremist religious group

Status
Not open for further replies.

After losing an argument you never had in the first place, again you are reduced to Trolling your own thread and are left with nothing but name calling.

Who are you a Shill for? It's okay, we already know.
I dont understand. We can agree that religious persecution is wrong and condemn Singapore and other places.But you cant condemn Putin for doing the same thing. What is the problem ?

After losing an argument you never had in the first place, again you are reduced to Trolling your own thread and are left with nothing but name calling.

I dont understand. We can agree that religious persecution is wrong and condemn Singapore and other places.But you cant condemn Putin for doing the same thing. What is the problem ?

I ask why you single Russia out, it's as if you have a strange obsession with Russia.

You have had a thread blaming Putin for the treatment of Homosexuals in Chechnya, when Chechnya has nothing to do with Putin.

Ramzan Kadyrov is the leader of the Chechen Republic.

I ask why you single Russia out, it's as if you have a strange obsession with Russia.
I condemn all religious oppression. In the middle east, in Burma in all counties of the world. But Russia is a wold power and their oppression is pretty shocking.
Why do you have a problem in condemning this ?

Will they stop you cheque ?

I condemn all religious oppression. In the middle east, in Burma in all counties of the world. But Russia is a wold power and their oppression is pretty shocking.
Why do you have a problem in condemning this ?

Will they stop you cheque ?

I have just been reading about new happenings in Myanmar/Burma.

What cheque? I'm Independently Wealthy.

Anytime when you are ready Lucy ?

CrNx2H7UMAAMYgc.jpg

Can you condemn Putin for persecuting Christians ?

Condemn yourself, you fat hypocrite, you hate Christians, it's the Muslims you care about, you don't give a crap about Christians.

Why don't we discuss what your Muslim pets are doing to Coptic Christians in Egypt for example, like slaughtering them.

Last time I looked Jehovah Witnesses were not being slaughtered in the streets.

Also I repeat who pays you to Shill your sub-standard Propaganda for:

Islam and Transgenders and Homos?

You know the three main things you mainly have posted about since you slithered here, whoever pays you to post are just wasting their money considering you are a Mega Fail on all levels.

Last edited:
Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses - BBC News

FFS - Jehovas ??

No doubt the authoritarians on here will approve.
Commies hate religion, except the religion of statism.

Hitler also despised Jehovah's.
Now you know better than that hon, c'mon.

There are more important issues than what happens to Jehovah Witnesses, only the feeble minded worry about such trivial issues.

More important are the North Korean situation and also Turkey now on the verge of becoming an Islamic Dictatorship with the psychopath Erdogan consolidating Dictatorial powers while at the same time unfortunately being a member of NATO, all types of trouble ahead with Turkey.
Its possible to be concerned about more than one thing.

Why not start a thread about Singapore imprisoning Jehovah Witnesses?

Imprisoned for Their Faith

Singapore Imprisons Jehovah’s Witnesses for Their Faith
Why dont you? I would back you on that.
So I am guessing that you condemn oppression of Russian Jehovas ?

As a Christian I have already stated in this thread in my first post that the beliefs of the Jehovah Witnesses are Heretical, does that mean I suggest throwing them in prison? No. Does that mean that I don't think they should be allowed to preach their Heresy and advocate that people shouldn't be allowed to have blood transfusions or life saving medical treatment? Yes.
And you will have that enforced just how exactly love?

Commies hate religion, except the religion of statism.

Hitler also despised Jehovah's.
There are more important issues than what happens to Jehovah Witnesses, only the feeble minded worry about such trivial issues.

More important are the North Korean situation and also Turkey now on the verge of becoming an Islamic Dictatorship with the psychopath Erdogan consolidating Dictatorial powers while at the same time unfortunately being a member of NATO, all types of trouble ahead with Turkey.

As a Christian I have already stated in this thread in my first post that the beliefs of the Jehovah Witnesses are Heretical, does that mean I suggest throwing them in prison? No. Does that mean that I don't think they should be allowed to preach their Heresy and advocate that people shouldn't be allowed to have blood transfusions or life saving medical treatment? Yes.

Well maybe we could get the Muslims to enforce it or whatever :rolleyes-41:

That's what I thought, nite hon.

That's what I thought, nite hon.

Why can't you elaborate on anything? What is the problem, with you it's either a one word response or a one line response that is all but meaningless.

Okay good night.

Condemn yourself, you fat hypocrite, you hate Christians, it's the Muslims you care about, you don't give a crap about Christians.

Why don't we discuss what your Muslim pets are doing to Coptic Christians in Egypt for example, like slaughtering them.

You know the three main things you mainly have posted about since you slithered here, whoever pays you to post are just wasting their money considering you are a Mega Fail on all levels.
Freedom of faith is patchy all over the world outside the more advanced countries. That is why Russias actions are so bad.
Unless the Jehovas have started sacrificing virgins I am not sure what threat they present. Obviously you back Vlad on this. A strange position to be in.

Freedom of faith is patchy all over the world outside the more advanced countries. That is why Russias actions are so bad.
Unless the Jehovas have started sacrificing virgins I am not sure what threat they present. Obviously you back Vlad on this. A strange position to be in.

I repeat you don't care about Christians, did you post a thread crying about the Coptic Christians who were slaughtered in two seperate suicide bombs on Palm Sunday in their own churches by Islamists? No you didn't because you don't care about the persecution of Christians.

All you care about are your paper thin arguments you post that are dismantled by the majority of people who have an independent thought process.

Church bombings in Egypt kills at least 44

Dozens Killed As 2 Attacks Target Coptic Christians In Egypt

"At least 44 people were killed and more than 100 injured after suspected suicide bombings in two different Egyptian cities at Coptic Christian churches Sunday.

The interior ministry said one of the explosions was a bombing in Mar Gerges church in Tanta, a city in the north of Egypt in the Nile Delta, located between Cairo and Alexandria. The church was full at the time with worshippers observing Coptic Christian Palm Sunday.

Health ministry spokesman Khaled Mujahed told Egyptian state television that at least 27 people were killed and 78 injured.

Just hours later and about 80 miles away in Alexandria, a second explosion outside the Mar Markas church killed 16 people and injured 41 others, Mujahed confirmed to state television."

Dozens Killed As 2 Attacks Target Coptic Christians In Egypt

You trash half the forum as bigots, but fail to grasp that you are a bigot, you're the worst sort of bigot you hate the group that you yourself belong to as your latest thread below illustrates and again the majority of the responses are telling you what a hateful bigot you are.

What has caused you to have such intense self-hatred I don't know, but your type such be pitied more than anything, what a sad existence you must have.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am not a Russian, not planning on visiting Russia and have almost no possibility of meeting with Putin. Seems like the only way we can continue to have a planet is to overlook some pretty horrible things to avoid even more terrible stuff.

I have no doubt that you care little for a Jehovah Witness or Putin or Russians, so it leaves me wondering why you started the thread.

Deflection. Stay on topic and cut the personal remarks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I am On Topic the topic is your hypocrisy at posting such a thread, 99.9% of your posts illustrate that you do not give a crap about Christians and nobody is going to accept that you are now some how a defender of Christians.

IF you give a crap about Jehovah Witnesses then why not get off your buttocks and put your money where your ignorant mouth is and go and protest and go and give the Jehovah Witnesses money.

You want to discuss WHAT persecution is outside of the persecution of Christians by your Muslim pets?

How about the persecution and Genocide of the Yazidi people?

What I do do and have done for some time is to be involved financially with a variety of organisations for example who are helping Yazidi women and bringing attention to the terrible and horrific situation the Yazidi's are in.

You of course don't care about the Yazidi people either, so I'll post a few links for those who have an independent thought process so they can read about the HORRIFIC persecution they are being subjected to.

Women who are captured by Isis and kept as slaves endure more than just sexual violence

"Yazidi women seized by Isis are not merely sex slaves – a term which oversexualises their ordeal and diminishes their trauma. They are collateral damage in a systematic attempt to wipe out an entire people"

Yazidi women are not just Isis sex slaves. It is genocide

Yazidi Genocide

"The Yazidi ethnic group is one the oldest in Mesopotamia, with a current population of around 600,000 in Iraq of which 400,000 inhabited the district of Sinjar and 200,000 lived elsewhere in Nineveh and Dohuk Province prior to the events of August 3rd, 2014. On that day, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) brutally attacked and occupied the Sinjar area after Iraqi Kurdish Forces (Peshmarga) abruptly withdrew. The fall of Sinjar led to the chaotic exodus of all Yazidis from Sinjar District where at least 150,000 fled to the autonomous Kurdish Region and thousands became entrapped on Mt. Sinjar and its adjacent villages.

The surrounded Yazidis endured grim conditions with little food or water for many days. The assistance that came in the form of US airstrikes and extraordinary help from Yazidi rescuers and Syrian Kurdish Protection Units (YPG) finally broke the desperate siege on Mt. Sinjar. Many more people, mostly children, infants and the elderly, died of dehydration and exposure during their ordeal on the mountain and the evacuation process."

The continuation is here:

Yazidi Genocide Yazda

Endangered Religious Minorities in the Middle East and Their Struggle for Survival Fordham University Yazda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back