Russia bans extremist religious group

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW are good people for the most part , no violence that i have ever seen .
They can use their groups to be sneaky and cause other people problems just like any other cult type factions can do.

??? example?
Some of the religious fanatics around here were involved in the background of stirring up lies and hate against us. Although they were the ones doing the lying and hating. They have lawyers and judges in their groups too. We do not belong to any specific church group.

sheeeesh----you tried to force them to accept BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS---you fiend?

I have heard them described as having a cult like atmosphere from members that left the group but to ban them seems pretty extreme to me. The other religions must feel threatened.
oh yeah. They will kick your ass out in a heartbeat. You leave, good luck coming back. Very strict. But they don't blow shit up and honestly they don't even dog other religions. That's my experience anyways. My in laws are JW. My wife was. She hated it. No birthday parties, no national anthem, no friends that were not JW...

no real jewelry-----they can wear some fake stuff----but no real gems

the "cult-like" aspect of JW 'ism-------is "disfellowship"-------they throw people who
defy the rules----OUT----a kind of
Idiot Putin ban those who want to live according to the Bible teaching. Probably it would be better if Russians go to 'priests'-businessman, drink alcohol, consume narcotic, smoke and commit adultery.
An Orthodox 'priest' blessing tanks and nukes is non-extremist, but JW who refuse to serve in Army and be violent are extremists......

yes-----too bad----JW s can be annoying-----they refuse blood transfusions
Anyone who uses their religion to force their own agendas/religions are annoying.
JW are good people for the most part , no violence that i have ever seen .
They can use their groups to be sneaky and cause other people problems just like any other cult type factions can do.

??? example?
Some of the religious fanatics around here were involved in the background of stirring up lies and hate against us. Although they were the ones doing the lying and hating. They have lawyers and judges in their groups too. We do not belong to any specific church group.

sheeeesh----you tried to force them to accept BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS---you fiend?
I did how is that :confused-84:

In all seriousness, those JW's are really aggressive with leaving pamphlets on my door. :mad-61:
I came home once after work on a weekday, the dogs had a couple JW's treed, that seemed to cure the house calls and littering.

In all seriousness, those JW's are really aggressive with leaving pamphlets on my door. :mad-61:

I'm always very polite when they show up on my doorstep, but I think my black robes and golden pyramid hat causes them a bit of consternation.

I'm always very polite when they show up on my doorstep, but I think my black robes and golden pyramid hat causes them a bit of consternation.
I generally tell them I'll be out as soon as I can get my Bible and sit out on the porch with them if they are decent peeps.

They have extreme(not violence) views but they are not violent. A JW might commit an act of violence, but it more than likely has nothing to do with religion.

As a Christian and to Christians Jehovah Witnesses are considered Heretics, they are also a Cult and there is a long history in the 20th Century of them being banned and imprisoned in numerous nations.

Even in the Far Leftists Dream Utopia Fidel Castro's Cuba, along with Fidel Castro's Cuba's treatment of Homosexuals, of course when Castro died the MSM were praising him as a Great Man, they conveniently didn't mention his persecution and imprisonment of various groups of people the Cuban Communist Party didn't like....Homosexuals and Jehovah's Witnesses were considered "social deviants"

Cuba [edit]

See also: Military Units to Aid Production and Human rights in Cuba

"Under Fidel Castro's communist regime, Jehovah's Witnesses were considered "social deviants", along with homosexuals, vagrants, and other groups, and were sent to forced labor concentration camps to be "reeducated".[8] On July 1, 1974 the group was officially banned and their "churches" closed. Following the ban members who refused military service were imprisoned for sentences of three years and it was reported that members were also imprisoned because of their children's refusal to salute the flag.[9]"

Persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia

They have extreme(not violence) views but they are not violent. A JW might commit an act of violence, but it more than likely has nothing to do with religion.

As a Christian and to Christians Jehovah Witnesses are considered Heretics, they are also a Cult and there is a long history in the 20th Century of them being banned and imprisoned in numerous nations.

Even in the Far Leftists Dream Utopia Fidel Castro's Cuba, along with Fidel Castro's Cuba's treatment of Homosexuals, of course when Castro died the MSM were praising him as a Great Man, they conveniently didn't mention his persecution and imprisonment of various groups of people the Cuban Communist Party didn't like....Homosexuals and Jehovah's Witnesses were considered "social deviants"

Cuba [edit]

"Under Fidel Castro's communist regime, Jehovah's Witnesses were considered "social deviants", along with homosexuals, vagrants, and other groups, and were sent to forced labor concentration camps to be "reeducated".[8] On July 1, 1974 the group was officially banned and their "churches" closed. Following the ban members who refused military service were imprisoned for sentences of three years and it was reported that members were also imprisoned because of their children's refusal to salute the flag.[9]"

Even the fuggin' "christians" hate other "christians". What a sorryass belief system.

the "cult-like" aspect of JW 'ism-------is "disfellowship"-------they throw people who
Idiot Putin ban those who want to live according to the Bible teaching. Probably it would be better if Russians go to 'priests'-businessman, drink alcohol, consume narcotic, smoke and commit adultery.
An Orthodox 'priest' blessing tanks and nukes is non-extremist, but JW who refuse to serve in Army and be violent are extremists......

There have been court cases involving the refusal of blood transfusions to their own children and refusing to allow medical treatment to their own children.

I'm trying to think was Jean Harlow's mother a Jehovah Witness, I'll have to look it up, Harlow's mother wouldn't initially allow her daughter to have any medical treatment when she was rushed to hospital, the Doctors ignored her and have Harlow treatment but tragically it was too late and she still died.

Edited to add:

No Jean Harlow's mother wasn't a Jehovah Witness, she was a Christian Scientist:

"Dr. Leland Chapman—a colleague of Fishbaugh—was called in to give a second opinion; he recognized that she was not suffering from an inflamed gallbladder, but was in the end stages of kidney failure.[50] On June 6, Harlow said that she could not see Powell properly and could not tell how many fingers he was holding up.[53] That evening, Harlow was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles, where she slipped into a coma.[51] The next day at 11:37 am, Harlow died in the hospital at the age of 26. In the doctor's press releases, the cause of death was given as cerebral edema, a complication of kidney failure.[54] Hospital records mention uremia.[55]

For years, rumors circulated about Harlow's death. Some claimed that her mother had refused to call a doctor because she was a Christian Scientist or that Harlow herself had declined hospital treatment or surgery.[56] Additional rumors speculated that Harlow had died of alcoholism, a botched abortion, over-dieting, sunstroke, poisoning due to platinum hair dye, or various venereal diseases. However, medical bulletins, hospital records, and testimony of her relatives and friends proved that her death was caused by kidney disease.[57] From the onset of her illness, Harlow had been attended by a doctor while she was resting at home; two nurses also visited her house and various equipment was brought from a nearby hospital.[58]"

Jean Harlow - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Cuba [edit]

Even the fuggin' "christians" hate other "christians". What a sorryass belief system.

Muslims hate other Muslims....but unlike the Muslims we don't cut each others heads off or blow each other up.

I don't hate other Christians, but I have serious issues with Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians.

There have been court cases involving the refusal of blood transfusions to their own children and refusing to allow medical treatment to their own children.

I'm trying to think was Jean Harlow's mother a Jehovah Witness, I'll have to look it up, Harlow's mother wouldn't initially allow her daughter to have any medical treatment when she was rushed to hospital, the Doctors ignored her and have Harlow treatment but tragically it was too late and she still died.
So you want the govt involved?

Cuba [edit]

Muslims hate other Muslims....but unlike the Muslims we don't cut each others heads off or blow each other up.

I don't hate other Christians, but I have serious issues with Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians.
Yes you do, you have more advanced technology and have confused that with "humane".

Any Government should get involved if the parents are crazy and won't allow their seriously ill child medical treatment because of their bizarro beliefs and would happily allow their child to die rather than have medical treatment.

As a parent your FIRST priority is to protect your children and to make sure if they become sick that they get the best medical treatment.

To deliberately refuse medical treatment to save the life of your child is Manslaughter, you are complicit in the death of your own child.

The Church of Scientology should be banned everywhere on the planet, the Scientologists are banned from many nations.

Scientology - Wikipedia

Cuba [edit]

Yes you do, you have more advanced technology and have confused that with "humane".

What a strange comment.

Cuba [edit]

What a strange comment.
Try thinking about it.

The Church of Scientology should be banned everywhere on the planet, the Scientologists are banned from many nations.

Scientology - Wikipedia
Cool, govts should ban religions if they want, got it.

Any Government should get involved if the parents are crazy and won't allow their seriously ill child medical treatment because of their bizarro beliefs and would happily allow their child to die rather than have medical treatment.

As a parent your FIRST priority is to protect your children and to make sure if they become sick that they get the best medical treatment.

To deliberately refuse medical treatment to save the life of your child is Manslaughter, you are complicit in the death of your own child.

So the govt should take control if parents aren't doing things the govt's way, got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back