Dark future of Europe

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Almost daily Islam kills, rapes, bombs, lies.
Almost daily politicians lie to folks anything is fine.
Almost daily new and new victims of Islam.
This great video made a couple years ago should be renamed Europe in 2019.

Cutting science, infrastructure and education has always been the end of great civilizations in the past....

Islam or the conservative nationalist movement can both fuck Europe.

If the nationalist movement reduces the number of Muslims in Europe, that will be good for civilization.

France and the U.K. are already gone, Greece and Germany are not far behind. It's still possible to save some of the Nordic countries.

Thank God Trump got here when he did. We should get a chance to see Europe die before it's too late for us.

Cutting science, infrastructure and education has always been the end of great civilizations in the past....

If the nationalist movement reduces the number of Muslims in Europe, that will be good for civilization.

There are Muslims, and then there are Muslims. There are Christians, and then there are Christians.

A Democrat, however, is nearly always a Democrat. This holds true of Leftists everywhere.

Easy lesson here. :laugh:

Matt..... PUH LEEEEEEZE

France and the U.K. are already gone, Greece and Germany are not far behind. It's still possible to save some of the Nordic countries.

Thank God Trump got here when he did. We should get a chance to see Europe die before it's too late for us.
Like we will listen to a fuckwit like yourself on matters that you know nothing about.

Like we will listen to a fuckwit like yourself on matters that you know nothing about.

I don't give a fuck if you listen or not. Not listening is how you got into the mess you are in. But hey, I don't live there so I don't care except that your demise will be hopefully in time to wake us up.

I don't give a fuck if you listen or not. Not listening is how you got into the mess you are in. But hey, I don't live there so I don't care except that your demise will be hopefully in time to wake us up.
All of Europe is safer than the US so shove your warnings up your arse.

Unfortunately it is too late to change something in Europa.

Europe and America will both be Islamic and governed by Sharia law before the end of this century. .... :thup: ... :cool:

Governing a burning, scorched-earth shell of a European continent doesn't appear to me to be a desirable endgame.

America is not available.

Go to Malmoe, Paris,Berlin or London.

All of those cities are safer than the US.

Lol, lie to yourself all day long, I don't care.

All of those cities are safer than the US.

Are you joking?

Forum List

Back