Russia bans extremist religious group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses - BBC News

FFS - Jehovas ??

No doubt the authoritarians on here will approve.

Good lord (<--- or whichever is legal in Russia) the Jehovah Witnesses are outlawed in Russia? Boy the Christians here are going to be outraged. Just wait until they hear about it...just give it a minute...

Derps of the fanatical right wing in the US, do you see what it really looks like when 'Christianity is under threat'? Of course the various 'Christian' groups in the US have those groups they don't like much and I'm thinking they will be silent as a floating snitch about the plight of the 7th Day Adventists.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

They have extreme(not violence) views but they are not violent. A JW might commit an act of violence, but it more than likely has nothing to do with religion.

I have heard them described as having a cult like atmosphere from members that left the group but to ban them seems pretty extreme to me. The other religions must feel threatened.

Extremist Jehovah's Witnesses. Should have been a clue to thread fail right there. Pussboy is still acting like he's on slow go.

I have heard them described as having a cult like atmosphere from members that left the group but to ban them seems pretty extreme to me. The other religions must feel threatened.
oh yeah. They will kick your ass out in a heartbeat. You leave, good luck coming back. Very strict. But they don't blow shit up and honestly they don't even dog other religions. That's my experience anyways. My in laws are JW. My wife was. She hated it. No birthday parties, no national anthem, no friends that were not JW...

JW are good people for the most part , no violence that i have ever seen .

In all seriousness, those JW's are really aggressive with leaving pamphlets on my door. :mad-61:

true-----they do pamphlet attacks------I particularly like their pamphlets for subway
reading. I have never heard of anyone DYING from a pamphlet attack. ------I have
heard of LOTS OF PEOPLE DYING FROM BAATHIST attacks-----Russia always
supports Baathist and-----celebrates the piles of dead left in their wake

JW are good people for the most part , no violence that i have ever seen .
They can use their groups to be sneaky and cause other people problems just like any other cult type factions can do.

??? example?
Some of the religious fanatics around here were involved in the background of stirring up lies and hate against us. Although they were the ones doing the lying and hating. They have lawyers and judges in their groups too. We do not belong to any specific church group.

Idiot Putin ban those who want to live according to the Bible teaching. Probably it would be better if Russians go to 'priests'-businessman, drink alcohol, consume narcotic, smoke and commit adultery.
An Orthodox 'priest' blessing tanks and nukes is non-extremist, but JW who refuse to serve in Army and be violent are extremists......

They should demand their First Amendment right to Freedom of Religion.

ooops

wrong country

the "cult-like" aspect of JW 'ism-------is "disfellowship"-------they throw people who
defy the rules----OUT----a kind of
Idiot Putin ban those who want to live according to the Bible teaching. Probably it would be better if Russians go to 'priests'-businessman, drink alcohol, consume narcotic, smoke and commit adultery.
An Orthodox 'priest' blessing tanks and nukes is non-extremist, but JW who refuse to serve in Army and be violent are extremists......

yes-----too bad----JW s can be annoying-----they refuse blood transfusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back