Russia attacks Ukraine

Everyone remembers what it's like to be under Russian rule. If anything the Russians have a long history of being as bad or worse than any Nazi ever was.

What's taking the invasion so long ? The Ukraine can't be that tough.......and where in the hell are the airstrikes ?

When the Russians are all done dismembering the Ukraine we can no doubt rely on them to not invade any other former Soviet republics....because the Russians have a long history of being so trustworthy.

They seem to be going really slowly----didn't they learn anything from the Nazis ?

What's taking the invasion so long ? The Ukraine can't be that tough.......and where in the hell are the airstrikes ?

When the Russians are all done dismembering the Ukraine we can no doubt rely on them to not invade any other former Soviet republics....because the Russians have a long history of being so trustworthy.

They seem to be going really slowly----didn't they learn anything from the Nazis ?

Really? Is that right General? Why don't you tell everyone just how you'd conduct a successful military campaign in the Ukraine. This should be good for a few laughs.

Last edited:
If anything the Russians have a long history of being as bad or worse than any Nazi ever was.
What do you know about Russia, except the western "promotion"?
Our history of 1000. I studied it 7 years. How many you studied it? 10 minutes on TV-show?)
Your government deceives you. It is easy. Because you don't know History. For an example - Georgia.
Open Wikipedia.

By the 16th century, the Christian Kingdom of Georgia had become fractured into a series of smaller states which were fought over by the two great Muslim empires in the region

The country of Georgia was part of the Russian Empire between 1801 and 1918. For centuries, the Muslim Ottoman and Persian empires had fought over various fragmented Georgian kingdoms and principalities but by the 18th century, a third imperial power, Russia, had emerged in the region. Since Russia was a Christian state like Georgia, the Georgians increasingly sought Russian help.
:eek:

The Ottoman Empire was at that time very strong opponent.
1-ottoman-empire-map-600x500.jpg

It was no small group of terrorists.
And they were on our borders.
And they wanted us to kill. On the map it is visible as they grew.
Why the USA can protect themselves from the radical Muslims, and we don't?

In Chechnya and Dagestan today there are a lot of radical Islamists. They for the whole world shout that we destroy them. Unclear, why we can't destroy 200 years 1 000 000 people. And they blow up us still. To Allah Akbar. Bach. Bach. Sick people.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJcxtWDnXCQ]????? ??????????? ?????? ???????? ? ?????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Here Grozny now.
183368_506x285.jpg

Show as in the USA there live Indians. Show. Please.

Fascists destroyed 25 million Russians. And tens millions of Jews. For 10 years. We can't destroy 1 million Chechens of 200 years. It is a joke?

Last edited:
If anything the Russians have a long history of being as bad or worse than any Nazi ever was.
What do you know about Russia, except the western "promotion"?
Our history of 1000. I studied it 7 years. How many you studied it? 10 minutes on TV-show?)
Your government deceives you. It is easy. Because you don't know History. For an example - Georgia.
Open Wikipedia.

By the 16th century, the Christian Kingdom of Georgia had become fractured into a series of smaller states which were fought over by the two great Muslim empires in the region

The country of Georgia was part of the Russian Empire between 1801 and 1918. For centuries, the Muslim Ottoman and Persian empires had fought over various fragmented Georgian kingdoms and principalities but by the 18th century, a third imperial power, Russia, had emerged in the region. Since Russia was a Christian state like Georgia, the Georgians increasingly sought Russian help.
:eek:

The Ottoman Empire was at that time very strong opponent.
1-ottoman-empire-map-600x500.jpg

It was no small group of terrorists.
And they were on our borders.
And they wanted us to kill. On the map it is visible as they grew.
Why the USA can protect themselves from the radical Muslims, and we don't?

In Chechnya and Dagestan today there are a lot of radical Islamists. They for the whole world shout that we destroy them. Unclear, why we can't destroy 200 years 1 000 000 people. And they blow up us still. To Allah Akbar. Bach. Bach. Sick people.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJcxtWDnXCQ]????? ??????????? ?????? ???????? ? ?????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Here Grozny now.
183368_506x285.jpg

Show as in the USA there live Indians. Show. Please.

Fascists destroyed 25 million Russians. And tens millions of Jews. For 10 years. We can't destroy 1 million Chechens of 200 years. It is a joke?

I know many people who lived under Soviet oppression, Russians were not popular rulers.

I tell you the facts.
You tell me hearings.
I too know many people who hate Americans.
What's next? I say lies about America?

These people are dissatisfied too.

And I asked a question. Show as there live Indians in the USA. Let's compare to Chechens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you create hostility?

That you write causes in me living in Russia - shock. I don't know where you read it. Putin - Soviet... Yes? Really? I didn't know. Thank you =))
The facts - the party of communists is Putin's opposition.
The facts - here % of communists on elections.
1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

Yes, good the younger people are no longer communist, but then, the USSR was never truly Marxist....it was "only" TOTALITARIAN.
CIA is democrats or republicans? There are people who want to serve the country. As also KGB.
KGB is a big military organization. It consisted of many divisions.
As here told, the USSR there was a totalitarian state. The person couldn't get a job if wasn't "communist". Therefore all "were" communists.

If to read Putin's biography... he was the romantic child. He wanted to be an agent =) It was on 1 place. And I trust in it. Why? Because career strongly went up after disorder of the USSR. About what it speaks?

Here the list of heads of FSB (being KGB).
The English analog of the page isn't present.
ALL have military ranks not below the "lieutenant-general"
Putin - "without rank". :eek:
When he became the head of FSB - many dismissed. All this says that he never was the ideological communist.

He is the good expert - yes.
He is a patriot - yes.
But he isn't a communist. And he has other views of the world.

Your English sucks....Comrad.

Yes, good the younger people are no longer communist, but then, the USSR was never truly Marxist....it was "only" TOTALITARIAN.
CIA is democrats or republicans? There are people who want to serve the country. As also KGB.
KGB is a big military organization. It consisted of many divisions.
As here told, the USSR there was a totalitarian state. The person couldn't get a job if wasn't "communist". Therefore all "were" communists.

If to read Putin's biography... he was the romantic child. He wanted to be an agent =) It was on 1 place. And I trust in it. Why? Because career strongly went up after disorder of the USSR. About what it speaks?

Here the list of heads of FSB (being KGB).
The English analog of the page isn't present.
ALL have military ranks not below the "lieutenant-general"
Putin - "without rank". :eek:
When he became the head of FSB - many dismissed. All this says that he never was the ideological communist.

He is the good expert - yes.
He is a patriot - yes.
But he isn't a communist. And he has other views of the world.

Your English sucks....Comrad.

The poster is trying to learn English. I disagree with some posts but encourge learning. I learned quite a bit today from another person who posts here.

He's definitely not insecure. He's an incredibly intelligent man who is treating Obama like the little bitch he is.

Oh, I know, I'll be a accused of being a conservative Putin lover, but nothing can be farther from the truth because he is a fucking scumbag.

If Europe would get on board we could reduce the Russian dogs to the stone age economically.

If Europe would get on board we could reduce the Russian dogs to the stone age economically.

The EU is doing so, slowly.

Still not buying Putin's spin in the UK:

Instead of calming tensions, President Putin has inflamed them, and since Ukrainian Presidential elections in May he has ignored the pleas of the country’s leadership to step back from the brink of confrontation.
Today, weapons continue to flow across the Russian border to armed gangs in Eastern Ukraine. When news of flight MH17 began to emerge last week, the very fact that people’s first thoughts turned to Russian involvement, shows just how far Russia has sunk not just in the eyes of other global leaders, but in the eyes of the world.
Two hundred and ninety eight innocent people lost their lives in that appalling attack. Of course the investigation is still ongoing. But the truth is that this attack happened in the context of an unnecessary and unjustified war in Eastern Ukraine, fuelled by Russian aggression. A war that Russia can end. And a war that Russia must now end.

Putin has spoken with Australian PM Abbott about access to the crash site:

OSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott discussed the need to ensure international recovery experts can work safely at the Malaysian airliner crash site in Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

At least 27 Australians were on the plane from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was downed last week over part of Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian rebels. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by John Stonestreet)

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014.

This is good news, if Russia will work with the international invesigators the world may know who is responsible. Should it be the Russian separatists, blame cannot be placed on Russia for the rogue members of the group.

:wtf:
Putin has spoken with Australian PM Abbott about access to the crash site:

OSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott discussed the need to ensure international recovery experts can work safely at the Malaysian airliner crash site in Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

At least 27 Australians were on the plane from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was downed last week over part of Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian rebels. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by John Stonestreet)

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014.

This is good news, if Russia will work with the international invesigators the world may know who is responsible. Should it be the Russian separatists, blame cannot be placed on Russia for the rogue members of the group.

:wtf: and let the evil Mr. Putin off the hook ???

world may know who is responsible
The world and so knows - the USA.

The politician of the USA was on a Maidan and shouted - Forward! America with you.
If you such cool, at you are CIA and bla-bla... why you allowed flights of civil planes there where there is air defense? Also there is a war. The USA forced down the civil plane too. WELL TRAINED THE PERSONNEL WAS MISTAKEN
Have to know that the risk exists.
It is a good question the truth?!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back