Malaysian flight black box in Britain - why the silence? what's on it?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
After all the fuss and fuming, teddy bear waving by the terrorist Russian Huns, obscuring the investigation, etc. etc. the last I heard about the black box was few days ago "it's headed from Malaysia to Britain" how long should the trip take in our modern world, and why can the context not be made public immediately? how long will it take to figure out how to edit it or tamper with it to make the west look innocent? I thought it was all about prompt investigations? the world has no right to know and decide for themselves? the free world?

I believe the black boxes arrived in the UK yesterday. It takes about 24 hours to process the data on a black box.

Last edited:
Looks like the data was downloaded from the CVR without a problem.

MH17 Black Box Intact, Data Successfully Downloaded

The flight data and cockpit voice recorders from Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 safely arrived at a UK laboratory on Wednesday morning and investigators have already begun to pore through their data.

So far, investigators say, so good.

Officials who examined the Cockpit Voice Recorder say it "was damaged but the memory module was intact."

They report seeing no evidence of manipulation, according to the Dutch. Its data, they say, was successfully downloaded and contains "valid data" from the flight's cockpit.

The flight's so-called "black boxes" were handed over to the Dutch Safety Board in Kiev Tuesday evening and promptly shipped by air to the United Kingdom. They are currently being analyzed by an international team of experts at the Air Accident Investigation Branch (AAIB) laboratory in Farnborough, England.

The Netherlands, which lost nearly 200 citizens on the flight, has taken over formal responsibility for the air crash investigation.

Investigators say the analysis of the two black boxes will take several weeks. On Thursday, the AAIB plans to examine the Flight Data Recorder, the second of the boxes. The data will then be combined.

READ MORE:
MH17 Black Box Intact, Data Successfully Downloaded

-----------------------------------------------

It isn't like there is going to be a recording of the pilot saying, "Oh, shit! I think I just saw Putin shooting a missile at us!"

Last edited:

It isn't like there is going to be a recording of the pilot saying, "Oh, shit! I think I just saw Putin shooting a missile at us!"
Unless the Russian terrorists got a chance to tamper with the box, that is exactly what it will say, I guarantee it. in fact if this claim will not be found on the black box, I am sure its because Russians got to it first and edited contents before handing it over. The whole civilized world knows it's Putin by now.

After all the fuss and fuming, teddy bear waving by the terrorist Russian Huns, obscuring the investigation, etc. etc. the last I heard about the black box was few days ago "it's headed from Malaysia to Britain" how long should the trip take in our modern world, and why can the context not be made public immediately? how long will it take to figure out how to edit it or tamper with it to make the west look innocent? I thought it was all about prompt investigations? the world has no right to know and decide for themselves? the free world?

What's in it? Probably pictures of Putin fucking a donkey.

What's in it? Probably pictures of Putin fucking a donkey.
If those pictures won't be found, you can bet your ass it's proof that Russians tampered with the box before handing it over to the international community.

I believe the black boxes arrived in the UK yesterday. It takes about 24 hours to process the data on a black box.

A former aviator said recently that nothing too important can be revealed from the boxes other than the pilot saying what kind of noises he thought he heard, as it was attacked.

For the families of the victims....:eusa_pray: lives forever changed. Immeasurable suffering of the images of loved ones in panic.

Why is everyone pickin' on me??

th

Think too much is being made about the flight data recorder's importance. If the plane was shot down by a missile I'd expect the FDR to show 'all is well' except for the last few seconds of recording as the fragmented plane was spiriling in.

Unless the Russian terrorists got a chance to tamper with the box, that is exactly what it will say, I guarantee it. in fact if this claim will not be found on the black box, I am sure its because Russians got to it first and edited contents before handing it over. The whole civilized world knows it's Putin by now.

Oh, YOU guarantee it. Well that makes everything different.

So maybe by the end of the year they will put together the message in the black box, but for the mean time let us enjoy discussing threads in the main forum titled "Putin kills 298 people" and move threads like this one out of the way into less visible sections and the rubber room - just to keep things clean and organized.

So maybe by the end of the year they will put together the message in the black box, but for the mean time let us enjoy discussing threads in the main forum titled "Putin kills 298 people" and move threads like this one out of the way into less visible sections and the rubber room - just to keep things clean and organized.

Or maybe all the Russia apologists could just go share a condo with Snowden.

Do you also want Russian people to feel the pain:

Do you also want Russian people to feel the pain:

No, just the dummies who repeat what ever they hear from Russian state controlled media.

I want to know what happened to all the fuss about Malaysian flight: THE BLACK BOX. what happened to the urgency and why can axis of democracy/Britain not reveal the contents, and they can't their ally Kiev junta not reveal air traffic control data which is believed to show intentional redirection of the flight over a war zone. I understand American politicians are all pointing fingers at Russia, but are we supposed to trust our politicians?

Forum List

Back