Russia attacks Ukraine

:wtf:
Putin has spoken with Australian PM Abbott about access to the crash site:

OSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott discussed the need to ensure international recovery experts can work safely at the Malaysian airliner crash site in Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

At least 27 Australians were on the plane from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was downed last week over part of Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian rebels. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by John Stonestreet)

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014.

This is good news, if Russia will work with the international invesigators the world may know who is responsible. Should it be the Russian separatists, blame cannot be placed on Russia for the rogue members of the group.

:wtf: and let the evil Mr. Putin off the hook ???

Putin may decide RUSSIA means more than the separatists; I saw the people fleeing Donetsk, that also is horrible. Some will die before they reach safety, another TRAGEDY. .

Putin has spoken with Australian PM Abbott about access to the crash site:

OSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott discussed the need to ensure international recovery experts can work safely at the Malaysian airliner crash site in Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

At least 27 Australians were on the plane from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was downed last week over part of Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian rebels. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by John Stonestreet)

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014.

This is good news, if Russia will work with the international invesigators the world may know who is responsible. Should it be the Russian separatists, blame cannot be placed on Russia for the rogue members of the group.

Putin may decide RUSSIA means more than the separatists; I saw the people fleeing Donetsk, that also is horrible. Some will die before they reach safety, another TRAGEDY. .

Well hell----if the Ukraine will just back off everything will be fine.

Why the USA didn't ask to stop flights over a war zone?

A good question, flying over the danger zone saved money, increased danger. It was a Malaysian aircraft, the US broadened the FAA NO FLY zone for US craft after July 17th.

Money it is more important than lives of people.
Speaking only about sanctions. Why nobody will offer the law for all countries, forbidding flights over military zones?
In the USA good training of military. They forced down the passenger plane too. Russians forced down. Ukrainians forced down. Only I see regularity? What difference who is guilty now if measures aren't taken it will repeat in 10-20-30 years. But about these measures nobody speaks and doesn't think.

Speaking only about sanctions. Why nobody will offer the law for all countries, forbidding flights over military zones?
In the USA good training of military. They forced down the passenger plane too. Russians forced down. Ukrainians forced down. Only I see regularity? What difference who is guilty now if measures aren't taken it will repeat in 10-20-30 years. But about these measures nobody speaks and doesn't think.

Yes, few think about tragedies UNTIL they happen. And there will be if safety doesn't override corporate preferences.

Before you go to sleep at night do you pray to an image of Stalin? Or do you prefer to masturbate while looking at a picture of Lenin?

Well hell----if the Ukraine will just back off everything will be fine.

Back off their own country because a bunch of dip shits with guns say so. Just plain fucking stupid.

You better read the article how people survive in the conditions that created the fugitive President Yanukovich, the country is large and corruption is the biggest in the country. Rosia official sponsor of terrorism as well as in Georgia at the time.

West Ukranians (mostly local army+gentelmen of fortune) kill East Ukranians (mostly oldwomen and children) for a project of Ukraine where those who have weapons decide if to join NATO, EU or not.

How did it happen ? They lived together. But one day somebody was lucky to choose a good moment to turn meeting against Yanukovich's policy into a blooden masacre. Remember the snipers who killed both sides on the square. President cannot be changed that way. That's a crime. They could change him vai democratic procedures.

But weapons was brought and used by radicals against police. Yanukovich was weak and has gone.

People from the East didn't agree with changing elected president with weapons. That's why they are attacked by army now.

And peoples of Krym understood that they would be attacked too. That's why they decided (99%) to return to "agressor".

West Ukranians (mostly local army+gentelmen of fortune) kill East Ukranians (mostly oldwomen and children) for a project of Ukraine where those who have weapons decide if to join NATO, EU or not.

How did it happen ? They lived together. But one day somebody was lucky to choose a good moment to turn meeting against Yanukovich's policy into a blooden masacre. Remember the snipers who killed both sides on the square. President cannot be changed that way. That's a crime. They could change him vai democratic procedures.

But weapons was brought and used by radicals against police. Yanukovich was weak and has gone.

People from the East didn't agree with changing elected president with weapons. That's why they are attacked by army now.
You have internet and access to real news and information. Stop reading and watching spoon fed Putin propaganda. The world knows what is happening in Ukraine. That is why Russians are being told to eat less food as they watch the economy go down into recession and eventually, depression. Russia has become a pariah as it returns to old days of being big bully nation run by thugs and criminals. Putin has chosen guns over butter. You know about guns and butter? Your government can spend on war tools or products that benefit population, like food, butter. Find some butter and enjoy it. Soon it will be rare and hard to find in Russia.

"You have internet and access to real news and information."
Of course I read many forums.
For example forum of the Crimea. Whether people ask really them took by military force. And as Crimeans estimate changes after accession to Russia.
You know Russian? You can read?
Crimea-Board -

"Find some butter and enjoy it. Soon it will be rare and hard to find in Russia."
In Russia laugh at sanctions. Though in the western news tell that so scary sanctions))
But I can't forbid you to dream)
Russia the biggest country. It is a lot of earth for agriculture. It is a lot of natural resources.
Lack of import products is that is necessary our economy that there would be our producers.

Last edited:

You have internet and access to real news and information. Stop reading and watching spoon fed Putin propaganda. The world knows what is happening in Ukraine. That is why Russians are being told to eat less food as they watch the economy go down into recession and eventually, depression. Russia has become a pariah as it returns to old days of being big bully nation run by thugs and criminals. Putin has chosen guns over butter. You know about guns and butter? Your government can spend on war tools or products that benefit population, like food, butter. Find some butter and enjoy it. Soon it will be rare and hard to find in Russia.

Where do you live ? As for me I live here and I am able to feel how I and my neighbours live. All this sh...t happens because of money. Nobody thinks about Ukranian people except Russia now. Do you know about endless cars filled up with necessary thing for people to survive. I speak about people who are killed by government army. If you support murderers of children of Donbass what the hell differs you from Dr. Mengele you settee geopolitologist

We of course have access to information. But it seems to me that we have different construction of braines. As for me I see those who bomb schools and hospitals and they say that the defend. From childern. Who kills them ?

How can you be so sure that our nation is so stupid to believe false ? What mekes you superhuman ?

Forum List

Back